Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,361 members, 7,957,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:07 AM

Webmasters Advice Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters Advice Needed (548 Views)

Advice Needed: Is Whogohost.com The Best Nigeria Web Hosting Provider / SEO Optimization Techniques That Webmasters Ignore / Nigerian Webmasters' Association? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmasters Advice Needed by Abdusalam1: 12:25pm On Dec 31, 2012
my name is abdusalam. I need people to give me advice about domain buying and selling.
I want some answers to some of my questions:
1-where can i register a domain with alertpay?
2-what is really selling of domain name.
3-where can i sell my domain
4-how much can i sell my domain.
I will be glad if anyone could help.
Re: Webmasters Advice Needed by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 31, 2012
Are you talking of domain and website flipping?
You can do that on flippa.com and from details you get from there, you will see that it's a very profitable kind of business where people make thousands of dollars daily.
You can PM me if you need details on this kind of investment.

Cheers!
Re: Webmasters Advice Needed by funkymedina: 3:56pm On Dec 31, 2012
you can sell your domain on sedo. or afternic
desired domains are mainly dot com domains, 2, 3 or 4 letter .com domains are in high demand but rear.
really google will give u an aswer to all ur questions
dont know anything about alert pay
Re: Webmasters Advice Needed by Abdusalam1: 11:22am On Jan 01, 2013
Brand_new: Are you talking of domain and website flipping?
You can do that on flippa.com and from details you get from there, you will see that it's a very profitable kind of business where people make thousands of dollars daily.
You can PM me if you need details on this kind of investment.

Cheers!
please how can i contact you,maybe i can get your email.thanks.

(1) (Reply)

5 Steps To Build Up A Successful Blog / Need A Webmaster With Programming To Work On A Project With Me For My Client / Designs II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.