Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,690 members, 7,809,607 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Ever Been Interrogated By Nigerian Police? Share Your Experience. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ever Been Interrogated By Nigerian Police? Share Your Experience. (8204 Views)

The Nigerian Messi Fan Stabbed To Death In India By Nigerian Ronaldo Fan-Graphic / British Woman Duped Of £1.6m By Nigerian Fraudsters Via Online Dating Site (Pic) / Irish Teen Blackmailed By Nigerian Gang Commits Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Been Interrogated By Nigerian Police? Share Your Experience. by Ngwakwe: 12:40pm On Dec 31, 2012
A witness becomes a suspect

Cooperation becomes hiding evidence

Truth are twisted as statement under investigation

Your Innocence beyond every reasonable doubt attracts N50,000 bail out.

Material Evidence becomes Police Property that must be bailed out or else will never be presented as exhibit in the court-of-law

Defendants are always guilty, beating up the more on the instruction of the Rich Man

Add your Experience

1 Like

Re: Ever Been Interrogated By Nigerian Police? Share Your Experience. by Ngwakwe: 1:01pm On Dec 31, 2012
Just trying to narrate a robbery incident to the Police and was rewarded with 5 days in detention.

Na waa for 9jar.

I won't tell you the amount for the bailout

1 Like

Re: Ever Been Interrogated By Nigerian Police? Share Your Experience. by NoContract(m): 2:33pm On Dec 31, 2012
[size=16pt]There's only two people in your life you should lie to... the police and your girlfriend.

A recent police study found that you're much more likely to get shot by a fat cop if you run.

I've never had a problem with drugs. I've had problems with the police.

A functioning police state needs no police.

Wrongful convictions happen every week in every state in this country. And they happen for all the same reasons. Sloppy police work. Eyewitness identification is the most - is the worst type almost. Because it's wrong about half the time. Think about that
[/size].

1st to comment tho
Re: Ever Been Interrogated By Nigerian Police? Share Your Experience. by NoiseMaker1: 2:34pm On Dec 31, 2012
The police behaves lyk robot. They don't have human sympathy at all. Why?
Re: Ever Been Interrogated By Nigerian Police? Share Your Experience. by israel007: 2:34pm On Dec 31, 2012
Talk about the one they go to arrest a SUSPECT. If not seen they arrest the mother (innocent woman)

1 Like

Re: Ever Been Interrogated By Nigerian Police? Share Your Experience. by tobechi20(m): 2:36pm On Dec 31, 2012
B4 any interogation, u go first recieve beating with barton...then u go confes both what u did and what u didnt do and what u cant do and what u wil neva do

7 Likes

Re: Ever Been Interrogated By Nigerian Police? Share Your Experience. by xrazzy(m): 2:37pm On Dec 31, 2012
Last year, my brother beat up somebody on our street and police arrested me as they couldn't find my brother. At the station i was told to write......... brb
Re: Ever Been Interrogated By Nigerian Police? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 31, 2012
i hate naija police......imagine a police man slapping me coz i said smtin reasonable......walihi...if nt for dat uniform ehhh...en 4 bleed.

1 Like

Re: Ever Been Interrogated By Nigerian Police? Share Your Experience. by noblejayz(m): 2:38pm On Dec 31, 2012
Those guys dey overdo jare!
Re: Ever Been Interrogated By Nigerian Police? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 31, 2012
99% of Nigeria police are Animals in Uniform... Damboroba Seige... Kutu ubanka.. Dan banza... Awon Were.

1 Like

Re: Ever Been Interrogated By Nigerian Police? Share Your Experience. by Shegz4040(m): 2:42pm On Dec 31, 2012
They force u to write wot u did not do....crazy people...mtcheeew
Re: Ever Been Interrogated By Nigerian Police? Share Your Experience. by Engineer96(m): 2:46pm On Dec 31, 2012
I have never and will never volunteer any info for the police.
I will never give any evidence to them, even if I have. I will never accept to serve as a witness to the police unless I am to testify against the Nigerian Police or it is CIA or FBI but definitely not for NPF.
Those people were not trained. Too corrupt.
I pray, I will not have any issue with them. They are my first enemy in Nigeria.
Beware of them.

9 Likes

Re: Ever Been Interrogated By Nigerian Police? Share Your Experience. by Chokolee(m): 2:47pm On Dec 31, 2012
Eya! Sorie o...I have never had a close arguement that can precipate to a blaze on the face(slap) or a bully in the belly! Always been a good guy; BTW, i always start my explanations before the garddamn policeman/woman gets to me, to avoid stories that touch!
Re: Ever Been Interrogated By Nigerian Police? Share Your Experience. by mrkels(m): 2:54pm On Dec 31, 2012
Never had any bad experience with any police officer, you all should try to know your rights okay?
As for me, the day a police man would treat me badly maybe slapping me unjustly or worse lord know i would trace him to his house and kill him.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Been Interrogated By Nigerian Police? Share Your Experience. by Libkid(m): 2:56pm On Dec 31, 2012
mrkels: Never had any bad experience with any police officer, you all should try to know your rights okay?
As for me, the day a police man would treat me badly maybe slapping me unjustly or worse lord know i would trace him to his house and kill him.
in ur dreams bro

1 Like

Re: Ever Been Interrogated By Nigerian Police? Share Your Experience. by chuks49(m): 2:59pm On Dec 31, 2012
Help the police to help you grin
Re: Ever Been Interrogated By Nigerian Police? Share Your Experience. by bustabo(m): 3:01pm On Dec 31, 2012
Engineer96: I have never and will never volunteer any info for the police.
I will never give any evidence to them, even if I have. I will never accept to serve as a witness to the police unless I am to testify against the Nigerian Police or it is CIA or FBI but definitely not for NPF.
Those people were not trained. Too corrupt.
I pray, I will not have any issue with them. They are my first enemy in Nigeria.
Beware of them.
Αη∂ U̶̲̥̅̊ want nigeria to be a̶̲̥̅ better place,,never say such,may U̶̲̥̅̊ not fall victim of criminal by †ђξΩ̴̩̩̩̥ U̶̲̥̅̊ W̶̲̥̅̊ȋ̊ƪƪ knøw police is ​Ūя̲̅ friend.

3 Likes

Re: Ever Been Interrogated By Nigerian Police? Share Your Experience. by timisnup(m): 3:02pm On Dec 31, 2012
mrkels: Never had any bad experience with any police officer, you all should try to know your rights okay?
With 9ja police, Fight for ur right and misplace ur left
Re: Ever Been Interrogated By Nigerian Police? Share Your Experience. by Shegz4040(m): 3:04pm On Dec 31, 2012
chuks49: Help the police to help you grin
Be very careful doing that bro.
Re: Ever Been Interrogated By Nigerian Police? Share Your Experience. by OlamideOkadigbo(m): 3:08pm On Dec 31, 2012
A policeman once stopped me for checking on the highway. He asked for everything and i showed him. He then asked for my fire extinguisher and i showed him but to my surprise, he asked why av not opened it......and dats my offence. Me sef no gree for am o. No be when fire burn i go open extinguisher?

1 Like

Re: Ever Been Interrogated By Nigerian Police? Share Your Experience. by omiobo: 3:09pm On Dec 31, 2012
Yea,thank God i was not tortured.
Re: Ever Been Interrogated By Nigerian Police? Share Your Experience. by TeenageMoney(m): 3:10pm On Dec 31, 2012
If no be say i for disgrace my babe, i nearly beat one yesterday wey come dey ask me anyhow ajuju
Re: Ever Been Interrogated By Nigerian Police? Share Your Experience. by greatgod2012(f): 3:11pm On Dec 31, 2012
No!
Re: Ever Been Interrogated By Nigerian Police? Share Your Experience. by greatgod2012(f): 3:14pm On Dec 31, 2012
chuks49: Help the police to help you grin

are you a police officer?

##No offence, just asking##

1 Like

Re: Ever Been Interrogated By Nigerian Police? Share Your Experience. by egift(m): 3:15pm On Dec 31, 2012
I was to be a witness for my friend's case and the big man ask them to include my name among the suspects. grin - When people came to bail us, the man said no and paid the IPO and he left station.

Needless to say we slept there and as you all know "bail is NOT free". Sadly even lawyers give them money (though may be less than you can negotiate).
Re: Ever Been Interrogated By Nigerian Police? Share Your Experience. by greatgod2012(f): 3:17pm On Dec 31, 2012
oluface: 99% of Nigeria police are Animals in Uniform... Damboroba Seige... Kutu ubanka.. Dan banza... Awon Were.

haba! Kilode? Wetin dem do you?
Re: Ever Been Interrogated By Nigerian Police? Share Your Experience. by jaymichael(m): 3:28pm On Dec 31, 2012
OlamideOkadigbo: A policeman once stopped me for checking on the highway. He asked for everything and i showed him. He then asked for my fire extinguisher and i showed him but to my surprise, he asked why av not opened it......and dats my offence. Me sef no gree for am o. No be when fire burn i go open extinguisher?
shoo that policeman no pray better for you o. him dey pray make your property burn? you go return am back to sender instanta.
Re: Ever Been Interrogated By Nigerian Police? Share Your Experience. by lexicon(m): 3:31pm On Dec 31, 2012
u make me rememba 1 of ma frds bak den in uni. a frd was arested and we went there to beg 4 his release and the police men in charge refused to let him go n demandin 4 moni. my frnd wanted to threat d police and started shoutin in d station dat ''WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE ! YOU DONT HAVE THE WRITE TO DELEY A SUSPECT FOR MORE THAN 24HRS ! YOU PEOPLE DONT KNOW LAW ! I KNOW LAW'' kai . . . dat guy suffa 4 police hand ehn. . dem cum gv am chalk make e go define law 4 dat dia yeye bod wit serios beatin. In short
d guy spend 5 dayz in dat dia stinki cel. Person wey we find go self don comot dia d folowin day.

3 Likes

Re: Ever Been Interrogated By Nigerian Police? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 31, 2012
greatgod2012:

haba! Kilode? Wetin dem do you?
Na long tory jare.. See one day, the mama of the boss wey I dey work for talk say pesin enter her room go pack 50k for her room ooo.. Come see gbege.. Na so the woman they suspect everybody wey dey come up stair wey dey enter our oga room ooo... Hin own room dey diffrient oooo.. Na so she call me one day talk say she go carry all of us wey dey come upstair go for babalawo house make them helep am catch who pack hin money... Na so we reach there ooo my people.. Come see gun ... Come see correct cutlass wey be say the man talk say if them catch the pesin we steal the money among us... Dem go shoot hin left leg abi make them cut him hand... Na so the babalawo do all hin wonderment finish ooo.. He come talk say the pesin wey carry the money no dey among the people wey dey here.. Na so all of us come go out side go dey rejoice oooo... Na so one of the babalawo pikin just come out come dey parah sey make we comot for that arena.. We moved go front small ... Continue dey rejoice.. Na so e come come the second time say make we fashi.. Na so me con yarn am say .... Chairman... Je kin sofun e... Emi o ni kuro nibiyi ti mi o ba ri eniti o mumi wa sibi... Na so them start to dey beat me... Wetin come happen be say I con go police station go report.. Na so I put myself for wahala ooo.. To be continue.
Re: Ever Been Interrogated By Nigerian Police? Share Your Experience. by Dreyl(m): 3:35pm On Dec 31, 2012
Nope
Re: Ever Been Interrogated By Nigerian Police? Share Your Experience. by ninja4life(m): 3:40pm On Dec 31, 2012
lexicon: u make me rememba 1 of ma frds bak den in uni. a frd was arested and we went there to beg 4 his release and the police men in charge refused to let him go n demandin 4 moni. my frnd wanted to threat d police and started shoutin in d station dat ''WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE ! YOU DONT HAVE THE WRITE TO DELEY A SUSPECT FOR MORE THAN 24HRS ! YOU PEOPLE DONT KNOW LAW ! I KNOW LAW'' kai . . . dat guy suffa 4 police hand ehn. . dem cum gv am chalk make e go define law 4 dat dia yeye bod wit serios beatin. In short
d guy spend 5 dayz in dat dia stinki cel. Person wey we find go self don comot dia d folowin day.
LOL i no fit laugh seriosly
Re: Ever Been Interrogated By Nigerian Police? Share Your Experience. by babysnogls: 3:49pm On Dec 31, 2012
tobechi20: B4 any interogation, u go first recieve beating with barton...then u go confes both what u did and what u didnt do and what u cant do and what u wil neva do
rofl!! True talk. When beating gbenge u, na mouth diarrhoea be next!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Bag Six Months Jail Term For Defrauding A Bureau De Change Operator Of $18k / Hitmen Gunned-Downed In Thrilling Shootout In South Africa (GRAPHIC VIDEO/PIX) / EFCC Arrests Cleric Over $44,000 Defrauding Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.