Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Half Man, Half Tree(Viewer Discretion Advised) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Half Man, Half Tree(Viewer Discretion Advised) (2738 Views)

Home Accident: Pressure Cooker Regulator Lodges In The Eye (Viewer Discretion) / ~~half Man,half Tree~~ / Half Man Half Tree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Half Man, Half Tree(Viewer Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 22, 2008
I was watching TLC last light when I came across a man with a disease. The narrator described the man as Half man, half tree. I quickly changed the channel, didn't even bother to know the cause. I beg you not to watch this if you can't stand anything abnormal, I'm not even going to watch it. Viewer Discretion Adviced.

[flash=425,355]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJLG85gn0bc&rel=1[/flash]

hmmmmh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Half Man, Half Tree(Viewer Discretion Advised) by TOYOSI20(f): 6:01am On Feb 22, 2008
I had to watch the clip, over and over again,

to be certain that my eyes weren't playing tricks on me shocked shocked shocked,

Lo and behold, it is for real,

I am stunned, and shaking right now. 

I watch TLC all the time and this most

definitely the "weirdest" thing I have ever

seen, it's like the ninth wonder of the world.

It amazing he walks, and talks, and most importantly,

he is blessed with two kids, as well, God dey Sha!!!!!!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Half Man, Half Tree(Viewer Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 6:13am On Feb 22, 2008
You tried watching it over again. Three gbosa for you, I can't watch it oo. shocked I hope my mouse do not mistakenly land on the play button, I will run away from this computer----hmmmmh, he has children, shivers down my spine, my goosepimples are having goose pimples, hmmmh
Re: Half Man, Half Tree(Viewer Discretion Advised) by TOYOSI20(f): 6:15am On Feb 22, 2008
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I did, it was errr, what the word I'm looking for,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Disgusting.
Re: Half Man, Half Tree(Viewer Discretion Advised) by MyPeace(f): 8:33am On Feb 22, 2008
haaa!!! wanted to watch but couldnt stand it, why did l even click to play button, so irritating!!!!!
Re: Half Man, Half Tree(Viewer Discretion Advised) by MyPeace(f): 8:37am On Feb 22, 2008
l hv managed to watch it, life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Half Man, Half Tree(Viewer Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 22, 2008
The man tried---living with the disease day in day out. If it was me (it can never be me sha cheesy) I'll ask people to buy me poison to drink lipsrsealed.
Re: Half Man, Half Tree(Viewer Discretion Advised) by omena555(f): 4:09pm On Feb 22, 2008
i watched it and its sooooooooooooo lipsrsealed it is well.
Re: Half Man, Half Tree(Viewer Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 22, 2008
Can someone tell me what caused the disease undecided grin?
Re: Half Man, Half Tree(Viewer Discretion Advised) by ifyalways(f): 8:52pm On Feb 22, 2008
. . . .hmmmn some things that science cant explain. lipsrsealed
am perfectly and wonderfully made and am so grateful.
Re: Half Man, Half Tree(Viewer Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 22, 2008
The man must have some abnormal ectodermal hyperplasia.
I thought I'd seen it all.
That was scary.
Re: Half Man, Half Tree(Viewer Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 22, 2008
stillwater:

Who knows?

I think somehow his body is not receiving the signal to stop making the normal skin tissues needed to replace the cells lost by normal wear and tear and the mechanism has somehow gone haywire.
The woody appearance must be from excess keratinization.

This is so sad.
I wonder how he's able to cope with this bizarre situation.
Re: Half Man, Half Tree(Viewer Discretion Advised) by MrTurkey(m): 9:15pm On Feb 22, 2008
and here i am complaining about being a turkey, let's all just thank God for our little mercies
Re: Half Man, Half Tree(Viewer Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 22, 2008
Thanks, nwando for that write up. smiley
Re: Half Man, Half Tree(Viewer Discretion Advised) by tollu: 11:12pm On Feb 22, 2008
stillwater:

nwando:

Who knows?

I think somehow his body is not receiving the signal to stop making the normal skin tissues needed to replace the cells lost by normal wear and tear and the mechanism has somehow gone haywire.
The woody appearance must be from excess keratinization.

This is so sad.
I wonder how he's able to cope with this bizarre situation.

Be not deceived, na witches and wizards dey behind him bizarre situation.
This life is beautiful!
Re: Half Man, Half Tree(Viewer Discretion Advised) by deedami(m): 11:23pm On Feb 22, 2008
gross gross gross. . . yukk how did he have kids??
anyways @ TOYOSI20, U really stay in sac? i live in sac too. get at ur boyy
Re: Half Man, Half Tree(Viewer Discretion Advised) by almondjoy(f): 3:29am On Feb 23, 2008
If na Nigeria now, them go say na juju!  Everything na winch this, winch that!

Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?  There are a lot of things we cannot explain--ain't no one winching anybaaaady!

Things dey happen a say!  Things dey happen! shocked

The great news is that there are people fightin' to find a cure for this man's condition.  If na Nigeria now them go say an "Osu"--set am ablaze--take make firewood or bitterleaf soup!

Gosh!
Re: Half Man, Half Tree(Viewer Discretion Advised) by chiegemba(f): 4:00am On Feb 23, 2008
sad though!
but looks like he's going to get help from this ridiculous disease u cld read further with this link! if you're interested in knowing more of / about this disease. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/11/12/wtree112.xml
Re: Half Man, Half Tree(Viewer Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 4:05am On Feb 23, 2008
@stillwater

girl u don kill me oooooooo, what kind of clip is that, damn i have goosepimples all over ma body, ol boy is that fur real, i don see wolf boy now na tree man,
Re: Half Man, Half Tree(Viewer Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 4:18am On Feb 23, 2008
@chiegemba, I followed your link though closing my eyes at the picture. Thanks. Didn't think HPV could be as deadly as this. smiley
Re: Half Man, Half Tree(Viewer Discretion Advised) by chiegemba(f): 4:26am On Feb 23, 2008
yeah! i hear u!!! dats wat u call "life" can b unfair i guess, but we all need 2 b more attentive to our bodies though and every foreign changes we notice on our bodies should b taken serious i guess and not overlooked!
Re: Half Man, Half Tree(Viewer Discretion Advised) by naijaking1: 4:49am On Feb 23, 2008
Good job Nwando and Chiegemba I knew the guy needed a biopsy.

Not surprised about HPV at all.

You would be very impressed by 15x12x18cm cauliform growth from the anal area of a gay man we saw yesterday.

Biopsy also showed HPV.
Re: Half Man, Half Tree(Viewer Discretion Advised) by tollu: 9:57am On Feb 23, 2008
HPV can cause such ugly things? shocked shocked shocked
Men i need a blood test.
Re: Half Man, Half Tree(Viewer Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 23, 2008
tollu:

HPV can cause such ugly things? shocked shocked shocked
Men i need a blood test.
LMAO. . . cheesy

@post
all i can say is ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. . . . disgusting!!
Re: Half Man, Half Tree(Viewer Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 12:47am On Feb 24, 2008
naijaking1:

Good job Nwando and Chiegemba I knew the guy needed a biopsy.

Not surprised about HPV at all.

[b]You would be very impressed by 15x12x18cm cauliform growth from the anal area of a gay man we saw yesterd[/b]ay.

Biopsy also showed HPV.

unbelievable.
We had a guy sometime ago with a similar "flowery" growth up his palate that looked similar,mostly contracted from "oral".
people should be careful what lollipops they suck lipsrsealed
Re: Half Man, Half Tree(Viewer Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 12:49am On Feb 24, 2008
almondjoy:

If na Nigeria now, them go say na juju! Everything na winch this, winch that!

Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? There are a lot of things we cannot explain--ain't no one winching anybaaaady!

Things dey happen a say! Things dey happen! shocked

The great news is that there are people fightin' to find a cure for this man's condition. If na Nigeria now them go say an "Osu"--set am ablaze--take make firewood or bitterleaf soup!

Gosh!

you think winch no dey for indonesia.
Remember they can fly. cheesy without visa
a winch can go from agenegbode to Jakarta in a flash.
Re: Half Man, Half Tree(Viewer Discretion Advised) by princekay1(m): 1:36am On Feb 24, 2008
too bad!
Re: Half Man, Half Tree(Viewer Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 2:59am On Feb 24, 2008
you think winch no dey for indonesia.
Remember they can fly. without visa
a winch can go from agenegbode to Jakarta in a flash.

Lmao grin grin grin

You would be very impressed by 15x12x18cm cauliform growth from the anal area of a gay man we saw yesterday.

You doctors are trying ooo shocked shocked. Kudos to all doctors in the house smiley kiss.I hope pharmacists don't come across these kind of things, because this is one of the reasons I don't want to be a doctor. cheesy grin
Re: Half Man, Half Tree(Viewer Discretion Advised) by TheSly: 3:20am On Feb 24, 2008
Dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyymm!!!! shocked shocked

Even if na kulikuli or eja dindin (5naira fried fish) or ekpa (groundnut) i dey use to smoke my wonderful (Garium ll Sulphate) Garri from morning till night in my dirty mud hut cheesy

I will forever be Grateful to Almighty God for keeping it real in ma life. . . cool

The funny part is that. . .I'm watching the clip right now at about 3.22am. . . can u handle that? undecided
Re: Half Man, Half Tree(Viewer Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 3:28am On Feb 24, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

. . .I'm watching the clip right now at about 3.22am. . . can u handle that? undecided
omo, what are you doing awake at your time of the morning? go and sleep. . . . your curfew is 8pm. . . go and sleep o tongue
Re: Half Man, Half Tree(Viewer Discretion Advised) by TheSly: 3:34am On Feb 24, 2008
sleep ke? tongue i said 3pm, i made a mistake tongue tongue tongue tongue

So no sleep for now cool
Re: Half Man, Half Tree(Viewer Discretion Advised) by marosky(m): 10:02am On Jun 12, 2008
na wa o.I feel for that guy.There are different things we just cannot explain as individuals.I watched the stuff on Youtube.I dont want to use the word disgusting because the guy is a human being like myself.I also saw other terrible clips such as elephant man,demon baby,man with hole in the head.
May God keep us safe from such bad occurrences.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can Couples Determine The Sex Of Thier Baby? / 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal / Home Remedies For Black Spots On Your Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.