Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

God cures depression - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / God cures depression (2644 Views)

Help Help Help .am Going Down Seriously / Pls Help Am Having Weak erec*tion on bed / Help! Am No Longer Mensurating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God cures depression by michaelwestern(m): 10:54am On Feb 23, 2015
Modified
Re: God cures depression by vjsmiles: 10:57am On Feb 23, 2015
TROLL angry
KIRIKIRI MAXIMUM PRISON THIS WAY------->
Re: God cures depression by Chidonc(m): 11:01am On Feb 23, 2015
Na small case b dat na, abeg navigate ur way 2 sambisa. Am sure u go die 2 tell the story

1 Like

Re: God cures depression by Elslim: 11:01am On Feb 23, 2015
Jst think of 1000 people dat u r better than, dat should stop d suicedal tots.
Re: God cures depression by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 23, 2015
Op you could take these Antidepressants
Its obvious you are depressed

Citalopram
Paroxetine
Fluoxetine

1 Like

Re: God cures depression by michaelwestern(m): 11:08am On Feb 23, 2015
missjenna:

Citalopram
Paroxetine
Fluoxetine

can i get them from the chemist with those names?

2 Likes

Re: God cures depression by alberto2k(m): 11:09am On Feb 23, 2015
michaelwestern:

How can i get it please? will it gaurantee a painless death?

Bro na joke o... Don't go near that thing I mentioned earlier angry

1 Like

Re: God cures depression by Stranger101: 11:09am On Feb 23, 2015
Didn't want to comment before but when i checked your profile,i decided to

i noticed dat u r a Christian
also ur signature says " life is short,eternity is long,live the short live in the light of the long eternity"...from dis i ask this question

Brother do you want to live your live( suicide) in the light of the long eternal which is definitely hell..because that is the home of suicidals...?

Also can u briefly state this for ur depression and suicidal thoughts lets see if we can help u from there.

2 Likes

Re: God cures depression by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 23, 2015
michaelwestern:

can i get them from the chemist with those names?
I think you are just a mere troll.
I didn't actually post this for you. I posted it for people who were actually depressed who would come across this

Stop joking with serious matters!

To answer your question, yes you can, but you won't get them from just any local street chemist. You have to go to a certified pharmacy to get them.
Re: God cures depression by Fatalveli(m): 11:14am On Feb 23, 2015
Go watch 1000 ways to die on sony max.... Ediatangry
Re: God cures depression by Tallesty1(m): 11:24am On Feb 23, 2015
missjenna:

Citalopram
Paroxetine
Fluoxetine
Lols, so you believed him?
Re: God cures depression by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 23, 2015
wow! This is big. You think there is no importance to life?

Think about those who do not know what is it is to be happy, they are suffering and many might die not knowing what it truly means to be happy, yet they are hanging on to that little tiny hope that everything will be fine.

Now, i'm sure you have a roof over your head and you feed everyday; so whatever problem u are having now, know that it is for a short while and better things will come. Every human go through tough time, but it is hope, faith and belief that make us strive to keep on living.

committing suicide is just plain cowardice
Re: God cures depression by michaelwestern(m): 11:55am On Feb 23, 2015
Stranger101:
Didn't want to comment before but when i checked your profile,i decided to

i noticed dat u r a Christian
also ur signature says " life is short,eternity is long,live the short live in the light of the long eternity"...from dis i ask this question

Brother do you want to live your live( suicide) in the light of the long eternal which is definitely hell..because that is the home of suicidals...?

Also can u briefly state this for ur depression and suicidal thoughts lets see if we can help u from there.

To be honest the fear of hell has been keeping me in check but i've gotten to stage where i no longer care anymore.

Am not sure if am depressed, i've checked wikipedia for the symtoms of depression and i dont have most of them. I just dont see any value in life. I dont understand what to live for in life.
Re: God cures depression by michaelwestern(m): 11:59am On Feb 23, 2015
PapiDShipCapt:

Guy y u dey fear pain now? Abeg u neva redi to die jare.

Try that ota pia pia, its very fast n effective. It will be unfortunate u won't be alive to thank me after.

please how can i get it? is it sold in the south west cause i stay in osun state?
Re: God cures depression by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
missjenna:

Citalopram
Paroxetine
Fluoxetine
mind they way you administer drugs lady, those drugs are as well dangerous if misused.
Re: God cures depression by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
@op I will advice you see a psychologist.

they know how to help you best
Re: God cures depression by atilla(m): 12:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
The poster above me has given the best advice.

Please take her advice as soon as possible and make sure u discuss all that's on ur mind with the person
Re: God cures depression by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
diddydiva:

mind they way you administer drugs lady, those drugs are as well dangerous if misused.

If you scroll down, you would see where I advised him to go to a certified pharmacy.
By the way, this drugs come with dosage requirements. No pharmacist would sell you antidepressants without explaining to you the proper dosage.

If someone comes online and asks about drugs that can be used in treating malaria, I would just list drugs I know. Does that mean I am prescribing dosages for the personundecided
Re: God cures depression by ThisBoyGay: 12:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
michaelwestern:
I've been thinking of committing suicide for almost 2 years now. I've tried it like 7 times now but i always chicken out in the end. But i end up feeling miserable after and want to do it. I want to commit suicide because i dont feel there's any importance to life. I dont find anything in life pleasurable enough to live for.

The help i need is;
1. if you know a drug i can take to stop the suicidal thoughts.
2. if you know a fast and painless method to commit suicide please tell me and let me leave this miserable.

Thanks y'all.

I don't know why some of you are not taking this serious. It's actually a serious matter.

OP, Suicidal thoughts are usually caused by depression, and these are the 3 main causes of depression.

1. No Purpose: This is when your life seems meaningless. It's like nothing aspires u, or you are just living every day as it comes.

2. Shame, Guilt or Insecurity: This is when you are feeling guilty or ashamed of something you have done, or things you are not doing. Or perhaps, u have let someone/some people down. Or u are being looked at as a failure. And for insecurity, maybe u feel people don't love you, or perhaps u are depressed because of un-reciprocated love.

3. Poverty or Oppression: It's really straight forward. It's when u are tired of being poor, or being oppressed.

How to treat it:

1. If the cause of ur depression is lack of purpose, simply find something to do in life. Or find an interesting hobby. Or create a goal for urself, and strive to achieve it.

2. If the cause of ur depression is no 2:

Giult Feelings: if u are doing something that u are not proud, or u are ashamed of, stop that thing. And if u cannot stop, or u have already done it, just damn the consequences. Don't care what people think about you. What is the worst thing that could happen? Ask urself that question, and u will realize it's not big enough to kill you.

Insecurity: if it's insecurity due to un-reciprocated love, or something or someone u really want, but cannot get, I don't have a solution to it yet.

3. If the cause of your depression is:

Poverty: Well, you can ask people that are financially buoyant to teach u how to also make it. And if u are not successful at that, u may want to consider illegal means: eg stealing, internet fraud e.t.c (anything short of money ritual). U may say this is gross, but it' s better than committing suicide. Either way, u will be going to hell fire anyway.

Oppression: if someone is oppressing u, stand up for urself. Oppress the person back. And if that doesn't work, u may threaten him/her with death.
I always have a saying: Instead of killing myself because someone is bullying me, I will rather kill the bully. Either way, I will be going to hell. Nothing to lose

These are my ways to combat depression and stay sane. Pls make use of it.

1 Like

Re: God cures depression by WORLDPEACE(m): 2:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
missjenna:

If you scroll down, you would see where I advised him to go to a certified pharmacy.
By the way, this drugs come with dosage requirements. No pharmacist would sell you antidepressants without explaining to you the proper dosage.

If someone comes online and asks about drugs that can be used in treating malaria, I would just list drugs I know. Does that mean I am prescribing dosages for the personundecided
Shouldn't he see a psychologist first and then know if thats whats best for him since they are prescription drugs. I know its not all psychologists that recommed the use of antidepressants. This is not something as simple as malaria.
Re: God cures depression by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
you want to stop becoming suicidal and become a drug junkie instead? hehehehe. I've come to realize not everybody has these thoughts (i used to think everyone did). Its a mental thing and you need to get over it. Theres stuff around you that you're allowing to get the better of you and you need to realize what they are, stop putting so much pressure on yourself, get rid of negative thoughts as much as you can, go out more often, just find ways to be happy and always think of good stuff when the thoughts come. You'll probably never stop thinking of it but youll be able to change your thoughts faster eventually.

PS: i have a friend that says this "find a reason to live, even if its for the love of fried plantain, just make sure its enough for you to want to live". i'd offer to be your friend but in this phase i'm in, i'm more likely to tell you how to kill yourself. I wish you luck. Just remember, find a reason

1 Like

Re: God cures depression by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
missjenna:

just be careful of what you say.

someone has said my mind!!!
Re: God cures depression by Stranger101: 6:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
michaelwestern:

To be honest the fear of hell has been keeping me in check but i've gotten to stage where i no longer care anymore.

Am not sure if am depressed, i've checked wikipedia for the symtoms of depression and i dont have most of them. I just dont see any value in life. I dont understand what to live for in life.

op...can we talk on whatsapp..if u are willing to, just drop your number i will chat u up..
Re: God cures depression by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
Why Go On?
IF YOU met Diana, *you would find her to be an intelligent, friendly, and gregarious young woman. But beneath Diana’s charming exterior lurks a crippling despair that leaves her feeling utterly worthless for days, weeks, or even months at a time. “Not a day goes by that I don’t think about dying,” she says. “I truly believe that the world would be a better place without me.”
“Some studies have shown that for every death by suicide, 200 people have attempted suicide and 400 [other] people have thought about it.”—THE GAZETTE,MONTREAL, CANADA.
Diana says that she would never kill herself. Still, at times she sees little point in going on with life. “My greatest wish is to be killed in an accident,” she says. “I’ve come to view death as a friend—not an enemy.”
Many people can relate to Diana’s feelings, and some of themhavecontemplated—or attempted—suicide. Experts point out, however, that most people who try to kill themselves do not really want to end their life; they merely want to end their suffering. In short, they believe that they have a reason to die; what they need is a reason to live.
Why go on? Considerthree reasons to keep living.
MYTH: Talking about suicide—or even using the word—encourages people to try it.
FACT: Bringing the topic out into the open often helps a person with suicidal thoughts to consider other options.

@Op, see the three reason to keep on living here http://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/g201404/go-on-living-why/
Re: God cures depression by lanicky(f): 8:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
Death is not the best option for u....u never can tell what would happen tomorrow, it might be an awsome thing. HELL IS REAL!! My advice

Btw....I showed my friends this topic nd here is their advice
*whispers* ignore their advice pls.

1st gal....don't kill urself oo, today is not the end of life.

2nd gal.... Jump down from the last floor of a 24 storey building.

3rd gal....Drink hypo.

They won't let me sleep if I refuse to type dis. Lol
Re: God cures depression by ThisBoyGay: 10:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
The OP is no more active on this thread. Abi he don commit suicide ni? It's the fault of fatalveli
Re: God cures depression by malvisguy212: 12:27am On Feb 25, 2015
michaelwestern:
I've been thinking of committing suicide for almost 2 years now. I've tried it like 7 times now but i always chicken out in the end. But i end up feeling miserable after and want to do it. I want to commit suicide because i dont feel there's any importance to life. I dont find anything in life pleasurable enough to live for.

The help i need is;
1. if you know a drug i can take to stop the suicidal thoughts.
2. if you know a fast and painless method to commit suicide please tell me and let me leave this miserable.

Thanks y'all.
why do you want to commit suicide? Are you depress?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adverse Effects Of Taking Beans / Pls Help, Infection And Infertility / COVID-19 Update For November 26 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.