Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Cele Members - What Does Sani Satani Mean? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cele Members - What Does Sani Satani Mean? (3184 Views)

Is It Right For A Pastor To Tell His Members What To Bring To Church On A Thanks / I Saw A Snake In My Dream. What Does It Mean? / The Biggest Church In Nigeria, Some Say, Mfm, Redeem,cele Etc, So Tell Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cele Members - What Does Sani Satani Mean? by OmoAlata(f): 1:22pm On Dec 31, 2012
I used to attend cele when I was younger and the adults use to say sani satani if they tripped, or a child fell down or for any reason. I had clearly forgotten this term until last week when something happened wink

I now need to know what it means. I can deduce from the satani that it means Satan so with logic, does the sani mean "Go away"; "Get lost" or what? And what is it's orgin? I googled but found nothing.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Cele Members - What Does Sani Satani Mean? by OmoAlata(f): 10:48am On Jan 01, 2013
No cele members in the house?
Re: Cele Members - What Does Sani Satani Mean? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 01, 2013
Omo Alata: No cele members in the house?
u already know the ans. in full its 'Jah sani satani' interprete word for word. what does Jah mean? sani and satani
Re: Cele Members - What Does Sani Satani Mean? by OmoAlata(f): 3:36pm On Jan 01, 2013
toba: u already know the ans. in full its 'Jah sani satani' interprete word for word. what does Jah mean? sani and satani

If I know what sani means I won't be asking ((roll eyes)) and I also asked about the origin of the phrase.
Re: Cele Members - What Does Sani Satani Mean? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 05, 2013
Kinda like 'Devil is a liar' !
Re: Cele Members - What Does Sani Satani Mean? by OmoAlata(f): 10:00pm On Jan 05, 2013
jidegirl12: Kinda like 'Devil is a liar' !

Thank you smiley
Re: Cele Members - What Does Sani Satani Mean? by smakati(m): 8:13am On Feb 23, 2013
I tink its means 'get behind me satan', In church literature (constitution/hmyn book/order of service) it does not appear at all so there is no official meaning to it, but with the context it is usually used its for rebuking satan and his minions. Kinda like 'Jah Micheal' too

1 Like

Re: Cele Members - What Does Sani Satani Mean? by OmoAlata(f): 12:21pm On Feb 23, 2013
Thank you.
Re: Cele Members - What Does Sani Satani Mean? by smakati(m): 7:42pm On Feb 23, 2013
You are welcome.
Re: Cele Members - What Does Sani Satani Mean? by Vansnickers: 5:23am On Feb 25, 2013
Cele!!! SMH
Re: Cele Members - What Does Sani Satani Mean? by adisaaina: 8:27am On Feb 25, 2013
I tink it simply mean, Olorun ya wa ya esu
Re: Cele Members - What Does Sani Satani Mean? by sprayer(m): 3:45pm On Mar 29, 2013
It is a statement in tongues, rebuking Satan and his evil ones.

Saying JAH SANI SATANI is simply saying, ' GOD REBUKES YOU, SATAN'

JAH is a strong name for God which depicts GOD OF VICTORY.

God bless you all, Nairalanders, as you celebrate a wonderful Easter in good health.

Jesus is Lord.
Re: Cele Members - What Does Sani Satani Mean? by sprayer(m): 9:34am On Jan 07, 2014
No matter what you are going through, there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IMPOSSIBLE for God to do in bringing an everlasting solution to your mountain of problems!

The name, Jesus Christ, is a mighty name at which every demon and evil entities must bow and succumb when the name is pronounced.

Cast your burden unto Jesus today, he is waiting and willing to help you. Trust him to take you into your promised land full of flowing milk and honey, your very own Canaanland, your place of GLORY.

This new year, 2014, is loaded with so much blessings, goodies and bounty for those who can tap into the endless resources of God in the Heavenly places. Why not harness such a grace today?

May God bless you and keep you safe from all harm and danger this year and beyond in Jesus name. Amen

---------------------------------------------------------------------

For spiritual help, counselling and prayers (either through the phone, email, through our web blog or by way of physical visitation), feel free to submit a prayer request today.

The Lord, Jesus Christ, is waiting to heal you
and deliver you from all your troubles.
Jesus is Lord!

SUCCESS PRAYER MINISTRIES
5th Avenue, Festac Town, Lagos Nigeria.
Helplines: +234-808-471-0033, +234-813-599-3416
Email: successprayers@gmail.com
Web Blog: http://success-prayers..com/

(1) (Reply)

Was Jonah Really Alive In The Belly Of Fish? / Festival Of Nine Lessons And Carol / why Are Women So Useless?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.