Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,968 members, 7,810,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions (562264 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by pseudonomer: 2:16pm On Dec 31, 2012
I'm here to answer all your questions Regarding Unaab Admissions.

1. Don't make the mistake of choosing UNAAB as second choice.

Admission Requirements

For Bachelor of Agriculture with Options in:
(i) Agricultural Economics and Farm Management
(ii) Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
(iii) Agricultural Administration
(iv) Animal Breeding and Genetics
(v) Animal Science/ Animal Nutrition
(vi) Animal Physiology
(vi) Animal Production and Health
(vii) Pasture and Range Management
(viii) Crop Protection
(ix) Horticulture
(x) Plant Breeding &Seed Technology
(xi) Plant Physiology Crop Production
(xii) Soil Science and Land Management

O'Level Requirements: SSCE Certificate or GCE ‘O’ Level/WASC credit passes in five subjects English Language, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology and Physics.
UTME Subjects: English, Chemistry, Biology or Agricultural Science and Mathematics or Physics.
Waives and Special consideration/Other Qualifications For UTME: i) Candidates with Pass in Biology and credit pass in
Agricultural Science are considered for admission.
ii) Pass in Physics is acceptable

For Bachelor of Science
Biochemistry
Biological Science (with options in):
i.) Botany
ii.) Zoology
Microbiology
O'Level Requirements: SSCE Certificate or GCE ‘O’ Level/WASC credit passes in five subjects English Language, Chemistry,
Mathematics, Biology and Physics obtained in not more than two sitting. Pass in Physics or Biology is not acceptable.
UTME Subjects: English, Chemistry, Biology and Physics or Mathematics

Chemistry
O'level Requirements: SSCE Certificate or GCE ‘O’ Level/WASC credit passes in five subjects English Language, Mathematics,Chemistry, Physics and Biology.
UTME Subjects: English, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics or Biology.

Computer Science
Physics
Mathematics
Statistics
O'Level Requirements: SSCE Certificate or GCE ‘O’ Level/WASC credit passes in five subjects English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology.
UTME Subjects: English, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry

Bachelor of Science:
Food Science and Technology
Nutrition and Dietetics
Food Service and Tourism
Home Science and Management with Options in:
(i)Child Development and Family Studies
(ii)Clothing and Textiles
(iii) Home and Furnishing Design
(iv) Rural Development
O'Level Requirements: SSCE Certificate or GCE ‘O’ Level/WASC credit passes in five subjects English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology.
UTME Subjects: English, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics or Physics.

Bachelor of Engineering
(with specialization in:
(i) Agricultural Engineering
(ii) Civil Engineering
(iii) Electrical and Electronics Engineering
(iv) Mechanical Engineering
UTME Requirements: English, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics.

Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
O'Level Requirements: SSCE Certificate or GCE ‘O’ Level/WASC credit passes in five subjects English Language, Chemistry,
Mathematics, Biology and Physics obtained in not more than two sitting
UTME Requirements: English, Chemistry, Biology and Physics

Bachelor of Science:
Accounting
Banking and Finance
Business Administration
Entrepreneurial Studies
Economics

O'Level Requirements: SSCE Certificate or GCE ‘O’ Level/WASC credit passes in five subjects English Language,Mathematics,
Economics and any two of Government, Commerce , Financial Account, Geography in not more than two sitting.
UTME Subjects: English, Mathematics, Economics and one of Government, Commerce, Financial Accounts, Geography
Waives and Special consideration/Other Qualifications For UTME: Degree in Economics: – ‘O’Level credit pass in Physics may be considered for admission.

Bachelor of Meteorology and Water Resources Management (with option in)
(i) Water Resource & Hydrology
(ii) Meteorology

Mathematics, Biology and Physics obtained in not more than two sitting. In addition, candidates must possess ‘O’ level
credit pass in Geography.
UTME Requirements: English, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics.

Bachelor of Forestry and Wildlife Management with option in
(i) Forestry
(ii) Wildlife Management

Bachelor of Fisheries Management
Mathematics, Biology and Physics obtained in not more than two sitting.
UTME Subjects: English, Chemistry, Biology or Agricultural Science and Mathematics or Physics.
Waives and Special consideration/Other Qualifications For UTME: i) Candidates with Pass in Biology and credit pass in
Agricultural Science are considered for admission.
ii) Pass in Physics is acceptable

Bachelor of Environmental Management and Toxicology(with options in):
i) Environmental Management
ii) Toxicology

Mathematics, Biology and Physics obtained in not more than two sitting. Pass in Physics or Biology is not acceptable.
UTME Subjects: English, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics or Physics.
Source: http://www.unaab.edu.ng/attachments/Admission%20Requirements.pdf

3 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by sunnyeinstein(m): 3:08pm On Dec 31, 2012
Firstly, who r u in the school, student or staff? Which department or college?

Secondly, d skool is FUNAAB, not UNAAB.

U are right though about not picking funaab as a second choice skool, dats a wasted slot.

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by HABRUZZY(m): 6:26pm On Dec 31, 2012
thumbs up dude just wanna know more about unaab direct entry enlighten me pls i got upper credit

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by pseudonomer: 8:14pm On Dec 31, 2012
I'm a student... Mathematics Department.

For Direct Entry UNAAB accepts Upper Credit and above only.

2 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by pseudonomer: 8:20pm On Dec 31, 2012
sunnyeinstein: Firstly, who r u in the school, student or staff? Which department or college?

Secondly, d skool is FUNAAB, not UNAAB.

U are right though about not picking funaab as a second choice skool, dats a wasted slot.

The school is still popularly known as her old name UNAAB.

3 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Smartorex400(m): 7:07am On Jan 01, 2013
AMA student of FUNAAB, FUNAAB dey Admit 2nd choice buh D̶̲̥̅̊ chance for 2nd choice Ȋ̝̊̅§ kinda slim guyz dats Ȋ̝̊̅§ the fact...

3 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by HABRUZZY(m): 8:39am On Jan 01, 2013
Aite bro nice one wat are d chances for a direct entry applicant with 3.29 upper credit with olevel A1,B2,B3,C4,C6
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by pseudonomer: 8:46am On Jan 01, 2013
HABRUZZY: Aite bro nice one wat are d chances for a direct entry applicant with 3.29 upper credit with olevel A1,B2,B3,C4,C6

You've got a good grade there, but what course are you going for?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by HABRUZZY(m): 10:16am On Jan 01, 2013
Well intend on going for Business enterprise mgt or economics
But still contemplating if I shld take jamb also
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by pseudonomer: 6:15pm On Jan 01, 2013
College of Management Science is kinda competitive. You've got an edge anyway with your O'Level Result.... But to be on the safer side, I'll advice you to take JAMB UTME too.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by HABRUZZY(m): 6:48pm On Jan 01, 2013
well hope on taking jamb sha all the best can i have ur mobile number pls
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by pseudonomer: 7:13pm On Jan 01, 2013
Seriously, you expected me to put my number on here?

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Odunnu: 8:22pm On Jan 01, 2013
pseudonomer: Seriously, you expected me to put my number on here?
Good job man!
@ HARBRUZZY, what do you want his number for?

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by HABRUZZY(m): 9:51pm On Jan 01, 2013
dont really need ya number sha everything will be dropped here best of luck to us all
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Odunnu: 10:09pm On Jan 01, 2013
Thats the spirit.

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by pseudonomer: 6:59am On Jan 02, 2013
yeah. I'm always readily available on here.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Dudubally: 7:20am On Jan 02, 2013
Pls,i need urgent answer can sum1 combine 1999 gce wit 2011 gce 4 management course
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 03, 2013
K
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by pseudonomer: 7:34am On Jan 03, 2013
Dudubally: Pls,i need urgent answer can sum1 combine 1999 gce wit 2011 gce 4 management course

I think you should be able to do that... But I'm not sure.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Naphye(f): 7:52am On Jan 03, 2013
Pls how does FUNAAB POST UME looks like. Am going for Economics. . . . 1st choice (N CAN I MAKE IT 2ND CHOICE?)
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by majortele(m): 8:22am On Jan 03, 2013
Dudubally: Pls,i need urgent answer can sum1 combine 1999 gce wit 2011 gce 4 management course
yea u can
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by pseudonomer: 8:28am On Jan 03, 2013
Naphye: Pls how does FUNAAB POST UME looks like. Am going for Economics. . . . 1st choice (N CAN I MAKE IT 2ND CHOICE?)

FUNAAB POST UTME is usually computer based. And prepare yourself for alot of economics questions. Can I have your o'level grades
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Naphye(f): 2:24pm On Jan 03, 2013
pseudonomer:

FUNAAB POST UTME is usually computer based. And prepare yourself for alot of economics questions. Can I have your o'level grades
Alot of economics questnz? Ok o, i'l get maself prepared. Ma waec goes thus: MATH c4
ENG c4
ECONS b3
GOVT b3
ACCNT b2
COMM b3
AGRIC b3
BIO c5
YOR c5
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by sunnyeinstein(m): 2:44pm On Jan 03, 2013
pseudonomer:

The school is still popularly known as her old name UNAAB.

I know, i'm am alumnus. Dnt tink i can come to terms wit d FUNAAB sef. Wc level are u?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by sunnyeinstein(m): 2:49pm On Jan 03, 2013
Naphye: Pls how does FUNAAB POST UME looks like. Am going for Economics. . . . 1st choice (N CAN I MAKE IT 2ND CHOICE?)

@naphyne, i'll advise u first concentrate on getting a high jamb score first before disturbing yourself with another headache. Best of luck. Also, i can see that you are coming for COLMAS, it Iڪ extremely hard gaining admission into that college o! Limited number admittable, so excellence should be your watchword for the exams. Wish u success allround
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by promisechild(m): 10:06pm On Jan 03, 2013
For those applying for funaab join (funaab vibes) on facebook and meet hundred's student of funaab that will enlighten and give you invaluable information about the admission processes of the great citidel of learning funaab (funaab vibes)

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by pseudonomer: 10:56pm On Jan 03, 2013
sunnyeinstein:

@naphyne, i'll advise u first concentrate on getting a high jamb score first before disturbing yourself with another headache. Best of luck. Also, i can see that you are coming for COLMAS, it Iڪ extremely hard gaining admission into that college o! Limited number admittable, so excellence should be your watchword for the exams. Wish u success allround

A good advice from sunny but don't be scared... You've got a good O'Level result. Prepare hard for your Jamb. FUNAAB use both O'Level result, JAMB UTME and Post UTME in her admissions.

O'LEVEL takes 20%, Jamb 50%, and post utme 30%.

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by HABRUZZY(m): 11:05pm On Jan 03, 2013
bro will direct entry candidates also take post ume dis year
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by pseudonomer: 11:10pm On Jan 03, 2013
HABRUZZY: bro will direct entry candidates also take post ume dis year
As of last year, NO.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Naphye(f): 8:02am On Jan 04, 2013
pseudonomer:

A good advice from sunny but don't be scared... You've got a good O'Level result. Prepare hard for your Jamb. FUNAAB use both O'Level result, JAMB UTME and Post UTME in her admissions.

O'LEVEL takes 20%, Jamb 50%, and post utme 30%.
Alryt. Thanx alot. How many questns make up their post ume?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by wanderlust007(m): 8:06am On Jan 04, 2013
Naphye: Alryt. Thanx alot. How many questns make up their post ume?
30 questions
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by pseudonomer: 12:15pm On Jan 04, 2013
Naphye: Alryt. Thanx alot. How many questns make up their post ume?
wanderlust007:
30 questions

Yea, 30 questions for Management Science and 50 questions for tech, natural science and agric.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (252) (Reply)

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.