Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions - Education (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions (563062 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Femsky10: 7:29pm On Aug 28, 2013
Prospective student seeking admission into d college of mgt science shld add me on 2go for more info.2go id-femsky10
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by mickyem(m): 8:53pm On Aug 28, 2013
Damex333: you can also bring d calculator given to you by Jamb, mine s wednesday 9 a.m at JAO 1
same all here too,can I meet *u̶̲̥̅̊*?cos I dnt want to be lonely there jawe
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by jomarick(m): 9:10pm On Aug 28, 2013
bidey4real: Lafing! Shuld i 4gve u or i shuld gve u 2 lashes of cane. Lol.... Its wil b well wit u InshaAllah. B prepared!.
he said that before the schedule stuff surfaced
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by jomarick(m): 9:16pm On Aug 28, 2013
mickzzy: Soo naw dat we knw our xam dates as an management science(economics) wat kinda qstns shuld we be xpectn
Questions like what is the name of the Nigerian president,wht year did u graduated frm high sch,wht's the color of the pants...
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by barrykay: 9:17pm On Aug 28, 2013
Mine is on d 5th...julius okojie theatre hall...seat 19...may Allah c us tru...
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Africanbarbie(f): 9:24pm On Aug 28, 2013
are u talking about the invoice or bank teller? If it is d invoice then go n print anoda.

Nt dat one d one dat we were given in d bank dat states pin confirmed...
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by ayodeyle(m): 9:33pm On Aug 28, 2013
Mine is on thursday 12pm.......what are d questn like for science stdnt!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by hormayemmy(f): 9:41pm On Aug 28, 2013
Plz palz,v printed my e-exam schedule bt underneath t wea 3 empty boxes are,I can only c:for official use only,while there is nothin on the headings of this 3 boxes,as in no 'official stamp of putme,candidate's thumbprint n candidate's signature.plz,dos t min anythin?

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by phemmyjohnson: 12:18am On Aug 29, 2013
hormayemmy: Plz palz,v printed my e-exam schedule bt underneath t wea 3 empty boxes are,I can only c:for official use only,while there is nothin on the headings of this 3 boxes,as in no 'official stamp of putme,candidate's thumbprint n candidate's signature.plz,dos t min anythin?
i can remember correctly that last year post utme, unaab made us press our thumb finger/hand on a blue ink pad then placing it on our schedules there after which we submitted at the entrance of the computer room...It was just like thumb printing..I THINK THATS WHAT THE SPACE ON THE SCHEDULE IS MEANT 4....thumb printing at unaab..
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by phemmyjohnson: 12:31am On Aug 29, 2013
captain caleb: Pls house am having my unaab exam on the 4th 10 a.m and am also having another exam thesame day on the 4th 12.noon in lagos yabatech.......... what can i do.......i dont want to mixed the two exam so imporatant to me please ......thanks for the reply
wow! This requires wisdom..THOUGH, Last year, some candidates missed their exam time at unaab and they were allowed 2 write the exam wen they showed up! Even till 11pm at nite,pipu were still writing post utme.. NOBODY KNOWZ HW DIZ YEAR OWN WILL BE O! They wrote clearly on the schedule 'ABOUT TIME FACTOR' I will advice u 2 go 4 d skul u knw u av the tendency of gaining admission first... Imagine the kind of hold up that will occur that day..HOW MANY MINUTES ARE U GUYS GONNA BE USING ON YABATECH EXAM & WILL EVERY1 TAKE THE EXAM SAME TIME BY 12PM?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by phemmyjohnson: 12:44am On Aug 29, 2013
Yinkeb: 'Evidence of payment' does dis means d bank teller
Evidence of payment shud be ur bank teller o..Invoice is just a print out telling you 2 go and pay..EVIDENCE SHUD BE UR BANK TELLER...LAST YEAR! THEY WERE TELLING PIPU WITHOUT BANK TELLERS AS EVIDENCE OF PAYMENTS TO GO AND LINE UP AT THE BACK! They delayed them 4 hourz b4 considering them later...It was 1 admin that allowed me enter quick cos i had no tellers too...IF U DON'T AV THE TELLERZ AGAIN, MAKE SURE YOU DON'T DELETE THE MESSAGE FUNAAB SENT YOU AFTER THE 2 PAYMENTS! Be wise!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by hormayemmy(f): 12:56am On Aug 29, 2013
phemmy johnson: i can remember correctly that last year post utme, unaab made us press our thumb finger/hand on a blue ink pad then placing it on our schedules there after which we submitted at the entrance of the computer room...It was just like thumb printing..I THINK THATS WHAT THE SPACE ON THE SCHEDULE IS MEANT 4....thumb printing at unaab..
yeah,fnx...wat I min z dat,afta printin t out,dea was nofin written under dis three boxes.under dis three boxes,dea was ment 2 b;official stamp of putme,candate's thumbprint n candidate's signature,bt f u check dat pic of my printout u wil c dat dea z nofn written under dos boxes
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Hassan9786: 3:55am On Aug 29, 2013
suarezgerrard: Hi guys, what its telling is my application is not yet completed do, i never fill my awaiting result cos i am still waiting for the Neco weac result to be out. Pls advice me should i risk putting grade in my English n govt that am waiting for. Please guys tell what to do. Date of exam is next week
Please, don't even think about it. Don't go there at all, you may gain admission with it truly bro, but I bet you won't graduate in funaab. This is just a bitter truth, waite for your o'level. God's time is the best. If you should put a C4 'n then you have B2 in your result...the problem starts, it is tears in d end, buroda. Take heart. The lord is your strength
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by haibeekaynani(f): 6:55am On Aug 29, 2013
phemmy johnson: Evidence of payment shud be ur bank teller o..Invoice is just a print out telling you 2 go and pay..EVIDENCE SHUD BE UR BANK TELLER...LAST YEAR! THEY WERE TELLING PIPU WITHOUT BANK TELLERS AS EVIDENCE OF PAYMENTS TO GO AND LINE UP AT THE BACK! They delayed them 4 hourz b4 considering them later...It was 1 admin that allowed me enter quick cos i had no tellers too...IF U DON'T AV THE TELLERZ AGAIN, MAKE SURE YOU DON'T DELETE THE MESSAGE FUNAAB SENT YOU AFTER THE 2 PAYMENTS! Be wise!
Looks like i'm in trouble, i'm with d first payment teller, d second one has been misplaced somewhere in my room dat i cnt really point out and i've searched d whole room, i hope they'll accept d one i have wivout delaying me
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by omowunmi2411: 7:08am On Aug 29, 2013
ave checked mine, i will be writing mine on wednesday by 1:30pm but also have yabatech same day by 3pm.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by captaincaleb(m): 7:27am On Aug 29, 2013
phemmy johnson: wow! This requires wisdom..THOUGH, Last year, some candidates missed their exam time at unaab and they were allowed 2 write the exam wen they showed up! Even till 11pm at nite,pipu were still writing post utme.. NOBODY KNOWZ HW DIZ YEAR OWN WILL BE O! They wrote clearly on the schedule 'ABOUT TIME FACTOR' I will advice u 2 go 4 d skul u knw u av the tendency of gaining admission first... Imagine the kind of hold up that will occur that day..HOW MANY MINUTES ARE U GUYS GONNA BE USING ON YABATECH EXAM & WILL EVERY1 TAKE THE EXAM SAME TIME BY 12PM?
pls am thinking of i should come to unaab on 3rd and when i write my exam on the 4th 10 am and i will leave for my lagos exam in lagos what about that.......some1 told me to join the first by 7 am does that make sense and is it possiblereply urgent pls
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by captaincaleb(m): 7:31am On Aug 29, 2013
omowunmi2411: ave checked mine, i will be writing mine on wednesday by 1:30pm but also have yabatech same day by 3pm.
we are having thesame issue,that what am bother of now ,i dont knw what to do am also having unaab and yabatech thesame day on the 4th
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by phemmyjohnson: 7:35am On Aug 29, 2013
hormayemmy: yeah,fnx...wat I min z dat,afta printin t out,dea was nofin written under dis three boxes.under dis three boxes,dea was ment 2 b;official stamp of putme,candate's thumbprint n candidate's signature,bt f u check dat pic of my printout u wil c dat dea z nofn written under dos boxes
Have u checked 2 to 3 pipu'z schedule 2 see weda its only ur own! If yes, i will advice you 2 reprint ur schedule 2 knw if its gonna come out with those indications this time...
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by adenikejummy(f): 8:01am On Aug 29, 2013
[/quote][img][/img][quote author=AYM mike]What is "Evidence of payment of admission application and Portal access charge invoices
hello aspirant evidence of payment for application form nd portal access charges invoices is nt d bank teller. I jst collect mine frm zenith bank yesterday, u all shld go bak to the bank where u paid the sum of 2300 and tld dem dat u need funaab evidence of payment.I dnt knw out to update it here or pst hw it looks like, if anyone can tell me I will paste it here for u all to see hw it looks like, it totally diff frm bank teller.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by ogedengbedamilare: 8:03am On Aug 29, 2013
Come along wif ur bank teller pls, thats ur evidence of payment o,but u can stl get d real evidence of payment at gtbank, jst walk in dere and request 4 it if u avent collect urs, inshort i'l advice y'al buy an office flat file and safekeep al d necessary unaab documents in it ever since u've started d registratn, ACCOMODATION IS AVAILABLE INCASE U'RE CUMING A DAY BEFORE UR EXAM, CALL 07064391510 2go @deetwo007 **cheers**
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by phemmyjohnson: 8:05am On Aug 29, 2013
captain caleb: pls am thinking of i should come to unaab on 3rd and when i write my exam on the 4th 10 am and i will leave for my lagos exam in lagos what about that.......some1 told me to join the first by 7 am does that make sense and is it possiblereply urgent pls
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by ogedengbedamilare: 8:08am On Aug 29, 2013
Come along wif ur bank teller pls, thats ur evidence of payment o,but u can stl get d real evidence of payment at gtbank, jst walk in dere and request 4 it if u avent collected urs, inshort i'l advice y'al buy an office flat file and safekeep al d necessary unaab documents in it ever since u've started d registratn, ACCOMODATION IS AVAILABLE INCASE U'RE CUMING A DAY BEFORE UR EXAM, CALL 07064391510 2go @deetwo007 **cheers**
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by sulaimon99(m): 8:11am On Aug 29, 2013
oh my GOD ...i av yabatech exam on d same day by 9:00am while unaab is 1:30pm on d 4th ..please advice
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by phemmyjohnson: 8:28am On Aug 29, 2013
captain caleb: pls am thinking of i should come to unaab on 3rd and when i write my exam on the 4th 10 am and i will leave for my lagos exam in lagos what about that.......some1 told me to join the first by 7 am does that make sense and is it possiblereply urgent pls
I always try 2 make us of my experience 2yearz back and last year...POST UTME 2011, everybody entered into the skul which led 2 candidates writing exam b4 their schedule time..It was rough and disorganized..SO LAST YEAR, they adopted the method whereby "THEY STOP EVERYBODY AT THE MAIN GATE, MAKE US LINE UP,CHECK OUR SCHEDULES & PUTTING EACH CANDIDATES WHOSE TIME IT IS INTO MANCOT(brt bus)" to take us into d skul...My exam was 12pm last year,wen i got there, i saw almost a thousand pipu outside the main gate then i saw that candidates that were having exam by 2pm downwards were nt allowed 2 enter until it gets 2 1:30pm downward..BUH U KNW WAT! God always favour his children..GET THERE 7am ON 4TH, TAKE ALONG UR YABATECH SCHEDULE 4 RÈFERENCE PURPOSE & BEG AS GODLY AS POSSIBLE...wen they allow u 2 enter, sum officialz will be there 2 check again..USING UR YABA SCHEDULE, BEG AS GODLY AS POSSIBLE AGAIN! I knw they will consider you..BUT PRAY BRO! God will make the impossible become possible 4 u...LOVELY DAY!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by phemmyjohnson: 8:36am On Aug 29, 2013
sulaimon99: oh my GOD ...i av yabatech exam on d same day by 9:00am while unaab is 1:30pm on d 4th ..please advice
unaab telling u dat u are writing exam by 9am is just a fantasy..I bet u will still line up 4 hourz.Doesn't mean u shud ignore the schedule time tho....MAKE USE OF THE METHOD I REPLIED 2 CAPTAIN CALEB ABOVE, DIZ SAME PAGE, AFTER UR POST!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by phemmyjohnson: 8:48am On Aug 29, 2013
adenike jummy: [img][/img]hello aspirant evidence of payment for application form nd portal access charges invoices is nt d bank teller. I jst collect mine frm zenith bank yesterday, u all shld go bak to the bank where u paid the sum of 2300 and tld dem dat u need funaab evidence of payment.I dnt knw out to update it here or pst hw it looks like, if anyone can tell me I will paste it here for u all to see hw it looks like, it totally diff frm bank teller.
Are u sure? IF ITS TRUE! Unaab wud definately have referred candidates 2 the bank earlier..Post it lets see!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Tuunjii: 9:13am On Aug 29, 2013
For those of u having exam on the same day with FUNAAB... i think u should go down to yabatech a day before ur exam and explain to them dat u av another exam the next day which is funaab..
I think yabatech exam is on 3rd and 4th..
So u can go to yabatech on 3rd explain ur conditions to them.... They might allow u to do ur exam dat day(3rd)....
So u will jst run over to funaab d nxt day.. Get ur exam done and rush back to ur house..... Shikenna##......... *
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 29, 2013
@adenike is it sumfin lyk dis?

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Sundaxboyy04(m): 9:35am On Aug 29, 2013
NOTICE.....
Prospective students who r having difficulties with their EVIDENCE of PAYMENT shld go to the bank they make their post utme payment...
Explain to the bank that u nid ur EVIDENCE of PAYMENT,u wil be attended to ur evidence wil b given to u....i v uploaded one EVIDENCE of PAYMENT to proof my claims..
For more info call me
SUNDAY : 08039617447

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 29, 2013
Sundaxboyy04: NOTICE.....
Prospective students who r having difficulties with their EVIDENCE of PAYMENT shld go to the bank they make their post utme payment...
Explain to the bank that u nid ur EVIDENCE of PAYMENT,u wil be attended to ur evidence wil b given to u....i v uploaded one EVIDENCE of PAYMENT to proof my claims..
For more info call me
SUNDAY : 08039617447
isn't dat d only evidence of payment we nid,or is dere anoda evidence of payment of d #1300 we paid earlier?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by pseudonomer: 11:41am On Aug 29, 2013
Is there anyone here that'll be having accommodation problem during post-utme period? I have someone you can stay with in the school, and you must a lady for now. But I'll try to find space for the boys too before weekend. Do I mention free? Yes, it is free.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Wadlove(m): 12:41pm On Aug 29, 2013
God dey sha.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (252) (Reply)

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.