Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

First Thing You Will Do In 2013 - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / First Thing You Will Do In 2013 (7266 Views)

What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? / Let's Pray For Our Leaders And Not Insult Them In 2013 / Golden Rules Of Life To Be Considered In 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: First Thing You Will Do In 2013 by sunex: 2:38pm On Jan 01, 2013
Imperial McHæl: I was talking to a friend about what I'd probably wear on the first day of the year(something okay but not very spectacular) but she came up with this voodoo idea that the first day of the year might predict what eventually happens all through it.
Based on this, she said, her first clothing would be extravagant, and her first drink must be expensive.
Another person said that the first thing he would do is give his girlfriend a very long kiss.
As for me, the first thing I'd do next year (I guess) is breathe...
Then praise my God I still can.
So lets here you guys out, what are the first thing(s) you'd do next year.

I will tank God...
Re: First Thing You Will Do In 2013 by Minorsegment: 3:29am On Jan 02, 2013
jhydebaba: Blink my eyes shocked shocked
this smiley dey blink ni

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Indimi Sisters Call Aisha Buhari Gold Digger, Aftermath Of Zahra's Wedding / Yahoo Yahoo+ / Funny Usernames On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.