Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

I Work 8 To 5pm And I Need Extra Income Please - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Work 8 To 5pm And I Need Extra Income Please (5193 Views)

How To Make 400 To 500k A Month With 8 To 10million Investment / Extra income of #5,250 daily & Give out #1,750 to your Broker Thread. / NEED EXTRA CASH: Welcome To The Online Information Marketing Blueprint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Work 8 To 5pm And I Need Extra Income Please by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 02, 2013
Brand_new: I would only suggest you go into that kind of business only if you have a lot of experience with internet business and web development.
It's not a business you can go into except you're internet savvy or a Web guru.
***Post modified to answer your question***.

So @James the question you should ask yourself is are you a web developer or do you have vast experience with the internet?

I also do believe domain and website flipping is a profitable business but it's not advisable for you to go into it if you're a newbie.

Please note: I'm not interested in selling anything to you and you can always have my guidance so long you're not a pain in the A*ss like some people can be.
Re: I Work 8 To 5pm And I Need Extra Income Please by james809: 1:34pm On Jan 02, 2013
Brand_new:
***Post modified to answer your question***.

So @James the question you should ask yourself is are you a web developer or do you have vast experience with the internet?

I also do believe domain and website flipping is a profitable business but it's not advisable for you to go into it if you're a newbie.

Please note: I'm not interested in selling anything to you and you can always have my guidance so long you're not a pain in the A*ss like some people can be.

Thanks for the response, I have 5yrs experience with the internet.
Re: I Work 8 To 5pm And I Need Extra Income Please by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 02, 2013
james809:
Thanks for the response, I have 5yrs experience with the internet.
Do you have any ideas as regards web development?
Re: I Work 8 To 5pm And I Need Extra Income Please by james809: 1:55pm On Jan 02, 2013
Brand_new:
Do you have any ideas as regards web development?
Yes I do
Re: I Work 8 To 5pm And I Need Extra Income Please by demoreon: 2:08pm On Jan 02, 2013
james809: @brand-new and demoreon, I appreciate what you guys are doing here on nairaland. i know fully that a lot of people have benefited in some ways due to your threads and comments.
I want to beg both of you to stop trading words, its obvious you guyz are into different businesses and am willing to learn the 2 and go into the easiest for me.
@brandnew, can you please explain your domain business and how you make money from your website/project.

@demoreon pls explain how website flipping works and the average return on it.
You should also include the capital needed as am ready to make sometin this 2013.
Abeg oooooo biko help a distance friend
Haved discussed website fliping before here so I will just post it again...

This is just a brief of how website flipping works, its sometin I do ones a week and I knw everyone can do it also.
Flipping sites is quite easy actually. So, what’s website flipping? Well, if you ever watched any auction sales or house flipping show, you have your answer. Basically, the idea is to buy an existing website and turn it around, flipping it for a profit.
But, website flipping can very much mean building a site from scratch and selling it for a profit. This is completely different from domain flipping,

Of course, you might think that if you buy a site that’s already made, then you have half of your work cut off for you. This may be true, but it may as well not. I won't go into details here.

The main idea that I am going to focus on right now is that flipping is something that everybody can do, even without any technical knowledge. You really don’t need that much to flip sites.
However, one thing that needs to be mentioned when it comes to site flipping is you need a budget. You won’t be able to flip a house or a car for free, would you?
Flipping is pretty much the same.
Even if you have all the tools, you still need to put on the work, or if you don’t have the tools you need to put in some money.

Basically, there are some things that you can do yourself if you know how: create content, create graphics, build a site and you’ll save some money if you do these things, but at the same time, none of the above is required to flip sites. Of course, you’ll need to invest a bit more if you have no knowledge, but all that investment will be returned to you when you successfully sell your site for a nice profit.
So, how much money do you need to get started? Well, try to have at least $100
ready to invest! This might sound like a lot for you, but it’s not, especially because with a $100 investment you might get a $1k (1,000) return! So that’s 900%! Not bad, is it?

Of course, you’ll need to do some things – either direct the work because you outsourced all or put some elbow grease yourself –but it’s well worth it.
Keep in mind that there are plenty of people who flip websites full time, and they easily manage to have a four figure income each and every month. This means anywhere from 1,000 to 9,999 at least!
Can you make that much money from the first month? If you’re lucky! But, remember that flipping websites isn’t about quick money necessarily. It’s about big money!
The idea is that if you have a site that’s growing from month to month and it’s doing well, you’re going to make a whole lot more money selling it later rather than sooner.
Will stop here for nowwwww.

@brand_new I have nothing against you and I won't want you to see me as a competitor, we can work together on some biz rather than come on here and bash at eachother. Am demoreon nt "the m0r0n" smiley

1 Like

Re: I Work 8 To 5pm And I Need Extra Income Please by james809: 8:04pm On Jan 02, 2013
nice
Re: I Work 8 To 5pm And I Need Extra Income Please by shommans: 10:21pm On Jan 02, 2013
Sincerly,if u ve internet connection,u could earn some cash daily here as i do.i just started last 2months and i ve earned cash.http://www.reality-networkers.com/index.php?refid=4139428
Re: I Work 8 To 5pm And I Need Extra Income Please by demoreon: 10:36pm On Jan 02, 2013
james809: @demoreon, that's some nice post am interested in it, just left you a pm
Check your mail
Re: I Work 8 To 5pm And I Need Extra Income Please by neksummi(m): 12:33am On Jan 03, 2013
You can join this badass revolution as we team up to help one another make N1million in 6 months with a start-up capital of just N3000 using a very simple yet powerful strategy. Check out the plan here:

https://www.nairaland.com/1142592/lets-team-up-ensure-all

Only people who are ready to make a difference this year are welcome here.
Re: I Work 8 To 5pm And I Need Extra Income Please by Ejiogbe(m): 9:22am On Jan 03, 2013
Some times, what you some people really need is business education .No matter what, businesses, especially on small scale, can be done as part time or full time.We need to wise up. Find a coach, find a mentor and LEARN.

www.entrepreneurialjunction..com
Re: I Work 8 To 5pm And I Need Extra Income Please by Ycbgroup: 1:49pm On Jan 03, 2013
online business will help you supplement your income regardless of location or time
rofemiguwa: I work 8am to 5am and I earn 40K.I live in lagos presently and my responsibilities just increased.please I need an advice on a type of business to do in order to supplement my income and attend to my responsibilities.
P.S we are not allowed to sell anything in my office cry
Re: I Work 8 To 5pm And I Need Extra Income Please by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 03, 2013
People better be careful with who you deal with especially tHe over zealous internet entrepreneurs with little or no credentials or evidence backing up their claims.

Don't part with your money except you are hundred percent certain that the venture will earn you the said money they always claim and let them show you evidence or proof that it works for them.

In reality, most business men will be reluctant to share their money making secret if indeed they make. A lot of money from it. You only get such information in a few exceptional cases.

***A word is enough for the wise****
Re: I Work 8 To 5pm And I Need Extra Income Please by servicegiver: 3:25am On Apr 17, 2013
Let me introduce you to a business you can start without any capital and still make consistent income every month.

Read more here: http://www.onlinecashsecret.info
Re: I Work 8 To 5pm And I Need Extra Income Please by Johnsilver19(m): 7:56am On Apr 17, 2013
Wel 4 me my frind i wil suggest u open a store and b selling female things such as jewelries and cosmetics, and employ a sales girl dat wil b runing it 4 u...a gal u av litu trust on,a gal u cn mit afta u close 4rm ur office work,dat is if d gal stays close to u. I think dat wil b beta and nt d best sha
Re: I Work 8 To 5pm And I Need Extra Income Please by dunhill20: 2:44pm On Dec 10, 2014
If you want to make extra income, read this: https://www.nairaland.com/2033214/how-make-extra-income#28757445
Re: I Work 8 To 5pm And I Need Extra Income Please by tabletgirl: 8:04am On Dec 13, 2014
Hello dear. Could you PM me? I will tell u 3 solid and relatively fast ways to make money. Two do not require capital, one does but all three have no risk. I'm giving it to you for free dear.

The only thing i can tell you is that you should sift through all these methods, list them in terms of risk, required capital, expertise required(do you have it?), suitability based on your job, other required resources, your available resources, minimum ROI, and turn around time (TAT) for you to begin earning.

Then get up and do the selected one.Don't get information overload and don't procrastinate once you have decided. Wake up one hour earlier everyday n spend that time meditating and developing concrete strategies for carrying out your plan. Your boss won't do it for you, I won't and no one else will.

Your boss won't make you rich. I am glad you choose to get up and work for you while working for your boss. Smart stuff. May God lead you right, may you follow His leading and have great success in Jesus Name, Amen. Cheers
Re: I Work 8 To 5pm And I Need Extra Income Please by iykepromotions: 9:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
one of the easiest way to make money online is expired domain investing. it's a situation where you buy a domain name for as low as N300 and resell it any amount. it's no hype. i sold my first domain name @ N83,000, this the highest investment i have ever seen. for full details on how to get started, visit www.jelinco.com questions are welcomed
Re: I Work 8 To 5pm And I Need Extra Income Please by Guarantor(m): 6:59am On Dec 26, 2014
@ tabletgirl
kindly assist and send details to a4labi2013@gmail.com
tabletgirl:
Hello dear. Could you PM me? I will tell u 3 solid and relatively fast ways to make money. Two do not require capital, one does but all three have no risk. I'm giving it to you for free dear.
The only thing i can tell you is that you should sift through all these methods, list them in terms of risk, required capital, expertise required(do you have it?), suitability based on your job, other required resources, your available resources, minimum ROI, and turn around time (TAT) for you to begin earning.
Then get up and do the selected one.Don't get information overload and don't procrastinate once you have decided. Wake up one hour earlier everyday n spend that time meditating and developing concrete strategies for carrying out your plan. Your boss won't do it for you, I won't and no one else will.
Your boss won't make you rich. I am glad you choose to get up and work for you while working for your boss. Smart stuff. May God lead you right, may you follow His leading and have great success in Jesus Name, Amen. Cheers
@ tabletgirl
kindly assist and send details to a4labi2013@gmail.com
Re: I Work 8 To 5pm And I Need Extra Income Please by chamstick(m): 11:15am On Oct 09, 2015
May I introduce my extra $50 minimum daily Online survey expo see Surecent..com U can also extra income too! Discovering The Secret how i Makes Between $900 to 1,500$ Monthly Just By Answering Simple Online Surveys That Pays Genuinely. ¤ If I can,, u too can! surecent. .com Pls its not a get rich quick but u be ur own boss and make extra cash in ur pocket
Re: I Work 8 To 5pm And I Need Extra Income Please by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 10, 2015
tabletgirl:

Tabletgirl could you pls send me details to estherdavid03@gmail.com. Thank you.
Re: I Work 8 To 5pm And I Need Extra Income Please by noblenadis(m): 8:48am On Oct 11, 2015
uwem18:
why is that people can not give people information to help people for free

Because helping people is a service that consumes people's time and time is money. There is limit to free help. Moreover people abuse free help so much that am thinking of stopping it myself. Anything you do in life to make money is helping that person solve their problems, why receive a reward for it then? Why not free? Or do you help your boss for free without salary? Am sure you're not.
Re: I Work 8 To 5pm And I Need Extra Income Please by JLM(f): 10:00am On Oct 11, 2015
If your a social person and have many contacts or connections, simply go into small chops and cocktail business. Thats tell your friends, colleagues to book with u for the chops, when they have parties or birthdays, instead of them serving rice, you can make small chop packs, or salad and barbecue packs with chapman for them. It pays seriously. Even if its weekends only.

I'll also show you how to source for some scarce ingredients, the quantity of materials you need for a specific number of people so you can make your profit while making delicious stuff at the same time. We'll also show you how to present or serve them.

If you're in ibadan, a crash course will cost you 30k for both cocktails and small chops. We provide all ingredients n materials.
If elsewhere, online crash 5k, with all relevant info on pricing and costing.

This is a business without risks. All you need is to buy drinking mugs or glasses, a deep frying pan, straw and take away packs, toothpicks. You only spend money when orders come, and you remove your profit.
See my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/cupidsimpressions or call 08063611308
Re: I Work 8 To 5pm And I Need Extra Income Please by samplegirl(f): 6:56pm On Nov 14, 2015
tabletgirl:

Will appreciate if you can extend it to me ma.
Re: I Work 8 To 5pm And I Need Extra Income Please by ribbonluv: 1:31am On Nov 16, 2015
hello,

Earned 1600 in two weeks!

This is not a get rich quick business, but then you wont use half the energy you use for your monthly salary Job and still get paid 8 times your salary.

Even most salary earners live on loans... and still use up the best time of their lives to get someone else more rich, still not getting the deserved value returns. #reality is most graduates are under paid.

Contact me for more info:
593C2611
Re: I Work 8 To 5pm And I Need Extra Income Please by chamstick(m): 1:16am On Jan 05, 2016
rofemiguwa:
I work 8am to 5am and I earn 40K.I live in lagos presently and my responsibilities just increased.please I need an advice on a type of business to do in order to supplement my income and attend to my responsibilities.
P.S we are not allowed to sell anything in my office cry
have you thought about online paid Survey? Check surecent..com
Re: I Work 8 To 5pm And I Need Extra Income Please by chamstick(m): 3:06am On Jul 07, 2017
Survey business wealth by my mentor chidi obinna (google it)

Here is the opportunity for a better life.
this is from chamberlain A,CEO www.Surecent..com
I am here to share my internet money making
secret with you.
I make money from different online sources
but am here to share the survey secret with you.
All thanks to Mr Chidi Obinna for sharing his
money making secret with me and other internet
marketers.

I have made $250 within the first week doing this
business with survey companies that accept
Nigerians.
I will give the first 20 people to get these guides
from me,50% discount plus unreveal secrets and
more websites.
you can read more from Mr chidi's website
www.myopinionmoney.com
also
http://binaryoptionsultimate.com/

http://www.peoplesgist.com/2017/03/wow-ceo-of-internet-millionaires.html

Quickly via my site
Yours Sincerely
c. alikor
www.surecent..com
thanks.
call to get it for a give away price, offer ends

soon.........
Re: I Work 8 To 5pm And I Need Extra Income Please by Joelanthony: 3:18pm On Sep 29, 2017
Get inspired here http://www.worldshocker..com and thank me later
Re: I Work 8 To 5pm And I Need Extra Income Please by Ensho: 6:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
Tabletgirl God Bless U 4 Sharing Dis Info,iv Sent U A Pm,kindly Share With Me,emmanuelfolorunsho78@gmail.com.tnx.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Introducing-The Drop Shipping Naija Blueprint / The Untold Story Of The Unforgettable Icon Alhaji Mai Deribe / NSE Commends Nigerian Breweries As New Managing Director Visits Lagos Floor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.