Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,171 members, 7,953,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:18 PM

Reflection On Those Who Died In 2012 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reflection On Those Who Died In 2012 (652 Views)

Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel / Pastor Gives Followers Indian Hemp For 'Sober Reflection' / Over 200 Pastors Became Atheists In 2012 In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reflection On Those Who Died In 2012 by martinseme: 8:55pm On Dec 31, 2012
Today i sat for a short quiet moment thinking about all those i know of who passed away in 2012,i reasoned that they have all gone to face the inevitable eternal judgement and it made me scared to know that i could easily have been one of them. I counted at least six close neighbours around me who transited to the world beyound .I know that someday my own turn will come thats why am scared to remain holy and make heaven at last.I call on you to join me to reflect on our journey to eternity as each day pass by.
Re: Reflection On Those Who Died In 2012 by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 31, 2012
Listen to urself.u re scared 2 remain holy.yr belief in god is hinged on fear...too bad
Re: Reflection On Those Who Died In 2012 by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 01, 2013
martinseme: Today i sat for a short quiet moment thinking about all those i know of who passed away in 2012,i reasoned that they have all gone to face the inevitable eternal judgement and it made me scared to know that i could easily have been one of them. I counted at least six close neighbours around me who transited to the world beyound .I know that someday my own turn will come thats why am scared to remain holy and make heaven at last.I you join me to reflect on our journey to eternity as each day pass by.

Sorry dear , no one is facing judgement yet.

We will all face the final judgement together , both the dead and living.

As Solomon once said :

"I saw the tears of the oppressed—
and they have no comforter;
power was on the side of their oppressors—
and they have no comforter.
2 And I declared that the dead,
who had already died,
are happier than the living,
who are still alive.

3 But better than both
is the one who has never been born,
who has not seen the evil
that is done under the sun." - Ecclesiastes 4:1-3
Re: Reflection On Those Who Died In 2012 by Starlett: 7:00am On Jan 01, 2013
Hebrews 9:27
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Frosbel, not quite sure where you're getting this idea that those who're dead are not yet facing judgement. There's at least an initial judgement that determines where each will be while awaiting final judgement. Remember the Story of Lazarus and the Rich man as told by Our Lord Jesus Christ.

(1) (Reply)

Gay Marriage Between Reverend In Anglican Church / 16 Facts About The New Pope / Quit Worrying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.