Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Frank Talk And Bitter Truth To Nigerians As Per The New Year Celebration. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Frank Talk And Bitter Truth To Nigerians As Per The New Year Celebration. (886 Views)

The Bitter Truth (to All Guys And Lady In The House) / A small truth to make your Life successful / Any Truth To That? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Frank Talk And Bitter Truth To Nigerians As Per The New Year Celebration. by Rasheed02(m): 10:55pm On Dec 31, 2012
In less than few hours we will enter into another year,year 2013. There is no doubt the year has already been named by many people to suit their own heart desires or to serve as a kind of solace to the frustration of life. That is why it is not uncommon to see different post such as:year 2013 is my year of bumper harvest,year 2013 is my year of divine favour,etc. With apology to the readers of this piece,resulting ­ tospiritual jingles at the face of a situation that demands practical approach can hardly get us anywhere. Even the bible seems to support practical approach to issues when it says,"heaven help those that help themselves". As we enter into year 2013 let us shake of the shackles of laziness and stop hiding it under spiritual emblems.
Re: Frank Talk And Bitter Truth To Nigerians As Per The New Year Celebration. by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 01, 2013
undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Uproot Every Careless Word You Have Spoken Knowingly Or Unknowingly. / Irish High Court Grants Gay Nigerian Refugee Right To Apply For Political Asylum / Texas Nurse Who Had Worn Protectivegear Tests Positive For Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.