Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 (33329 Views)

Prophet T.b Joshua Prophecies On United States Of America 10th June / Prophet T.b Joshua Prophecies On United States Of America 10th June / All T.B. Joshua's Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 01, 2013
IdealNoble:
ADEBOYE'S own as how? Can u pls share d link or list d prophecies, pls!
https://www.nairaland.com/1147854/2013-prophecies-pastor-e.a-adeboye
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by claremont(m): 8:02pm On Jan 01, 2013
"Foodstuff business and agriculture or farming are anointed businesses this New Year..."

I can't help but LOL at the above-quoted! grin
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by nelsus001: 8:54pm On Jan 01, 2013
Attension All T.B Joshua fans let ask a question: has T.B Joshua prophecy gud 4 nigeria b4 or negative because d prophet in d bible prophecy gud pls defend ur T.b Joshua
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by badjack(m): 9:02pm On Jan 01, 2013
My prophet. prophesy, prophesy prophesy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 01, 2013
nelsus001: Attension All T.B Joshua fans let ask a question: has T.B Joshua prophecy gud 4 nigeria b4 or negative because d prophet in d bible prophecy gud pls defend ur T.b Joshua
the agriculture part is a positive prophecy.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by Lovine: 9:05pm On Jan 01, 2013
Whether we like it or not TB Joshua is a true prophet and I took all he said seriously and they will come to pass as those of 2012. Did you see the testimony of a member of Anambra state house of Assembly? What about Zebrudaya, What about the US former soldier who came with is Nigerian wife from Germany, etc. Those that hates him will always critise him and continue to hate him even if God use him to heal their crippled mother. If he is Bonkee everyone will love him even though he is doing nothing seriously spiritually. I thank God for Prophet TB Joshua

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by Originalsly: 9:32pm On Jan 01, 2013
Hmmm....I really love #4.... natural disasters like car accidents, sea sickness and air disasters!... all along I thought natural disasters were caused by the forces of nature like hurricane, volcano and flooding. ...and don't babies be born every year?... and farmers sell their produce?... this dude is full of it. Am not surprised because it was prophecised that many false prophets/deceivers shall arise in the last days...and he is on of them. Am not judging....am only discerning.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by Malubi(m): 10:16pm On Jan 01, 2013
naijanow: Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 – Prophet T.B. Joshua

Let me give you six out of many.

The prophecies for nations, continents and for those at the helm of affairs shall be announced during the next Sunday Service.

1. A year of surprises – I am seeing many great, famous, popular and rich men and politicians will become helpless and in need of help in matters of sickness, disease, finances, death, etc. One of the causes: They have failed to reward those who helped them to succeed. This is the year of judgment, especially for politicians who use youth to support their political ambitions without reward after winning power. Tell your neighbour: Reward those who help you succeed now.

2. Those in the foodstuff business will have a field day this year. Farming and agriculture will be the order of the day and will help greatly to be the source of solution this year. People engaged in it will be greatly blessed.

3. Those anxious about God and who hate sin – the faithful - your prayers for many years are not lost. This year, there will be instant answers to your prayers, especially those who have been seeking for the fruit of the womb. The long-time barren will become mothers of many babies this New Year.

4. Natural disasters will be many this New Year, such as motor accidents, sea sickness and air disasters. Let us move to God. With God, all things are possible.

5. Stop praying against those who hurt you. This year, you will see clearly that God is God of vengeance. Instead, you should pray for them.

6. Do charity work – feed the poor and the needy and give scholarships to those who deserve them. This year, there is great reward in doing this if you do it with all your heart. No matter how little, share it with others. Share their pain and share their joy.

7. Our youth who think always of travelling should use the money to go into agriculture or foodstuff business because in the New Year, God will bless them. They will achieve greatness by transacting in agriculture and foodstuff and become successful in export and import business. The money I am talking about could be in the region of N100,000, N200,000, N250,000 ($1,000, $1,500, $2,000).

Those who have been working for many years and have never been satisfied with the job and salary they receive, the little limited resources at their disposal should be invested in foodstuff business or agriculture, especially those already married. They should divide themselves in such a way that either the husband or wife should step down from service where they receive salary and face agriculture.

Foodstuff business and agriculture or farming are anointed businesses this New Year, to revive the world from economic depression. This is the secret of God revealed to you today. Quote me; you will not regret doing it. My name is T.B. Joshua.

Amen
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by Elmos: 10:46pm On Jan 01, 2013
nelsus001: Attension All T.B Joshua fans let ask a question: has T.B Joshua prophecy gud 4 nigeria b4 or negative because d prophet in d bible prophecy gud pls defend ur T.b Joshua

Prophet Isaiah, Prophet Jeremiah, Prophet Daniel and Prophet Noah, all revealed God impending wrought on man kind.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by Image123(m): 12:38am On Jan 02, 2013
I am certain this messages are not from the only wise God, very frivolous predictions.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by Nobody: 1:42am On Jan 02, 2013
where there is no prophet to prophecy, people stay in darkness, even the bible say so. you and i are supposed to put them together, write them with a thick black pen upon our walls, claim the good ones, pray against the bad ones. leave a God fearing life and all will be well.

by the way, the bible says, say ye to the Righteous it shall be well, but to the Sinner, it shall be ill you. (that is God's year in year out prophecy). i just hope nairalanders will stop abusing God's own cos i know definately one day, somebody here will receive a prophetical judgement from God. i like it when you can contribute meaningfully good to a thread you dont waste your megabite typing what does not edify, these pastors you guys insult, you cant sacrifice one tenth of what they have sacrificed, their time, prayers, counseling, name it, you are here saying what is not.

i just pray this 2013 will be a new year to some of us here indeed. these men were not called by you, God called them, if they fall they fall for their God, if they are standing to their God they stand. later in life when calamity befall you, you will say na for village them for dey attck you, seach yourselves people.

God reveal to redeem, dont walk in darkness. before i even saw this prophecy i have being disturbing my hubby to let me use one of the plots of land we got for farming (pending when we will start something on it)cos i love it, now that am seeing this, i will key in, i have started making contacts for an acre of land for this same farming purpose. i know i will com eback here to share with you guys my success cos am not going back on my decision. bookmark this page.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by Minorsegment: 3:18am On Jan 02, 2013
Mk I go chk if our farm barrow still strong. Dis yr's farming na 4 all man wey dey chop 4 ma huz o - goats, dogs, cats, chicken. No b if I work finish dem go cum chop.... Dem go folo go farm. grin
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 02, 2013
Good to see that Tb joshua now has so many believers on Nairaland. I can tell by the number of positive post on this thread, unlike before...
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by Image123(m): 10:59am On Jan 02, 2013
Highbros: Good to see that Tb joshua now has so many believers on Nairaland. I can tell by the number of positive post on this thread, unlike before...
even if he has 991693 positive posts, one negative post from God falls his very life. Paul i know, Jesus i know, but who us this man?
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 02, 2013
Image123:
even if he has 991693 positive posts, one negative post from God falls his very life. Paul i know, Jesus i know, but who us this man?
did you witness any of their(paul and Jesus) miracles or work on earth? So how come you are boldly saying you know them??

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by Image123(m): 4:44pm On Jan 02, 2013
Highbros: did you witness any of their(paul and Jesus) miracles or work on earth? So how come you are boldly saying you know them??
do you know Jesus?
I've read of and seen their works and doctrines, same way I've read of and seen t.b's works and doctrines. it must be said that sleep is different from death.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by Gudiza(m): 5:20pm On Jan 02, 2013
Phew....you guys don't get tired. I'm amazed.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by AdeniyiA(m): 7:21pm On Jan 02, 2013
*contacts Obasanjo on attaché possibility*
Otta farm here i come
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by Shegson12345(m): 8:49pm On Jan 02, 2013
T B joshua is the right man, i love his ways of doing and saying things.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by jane30(f): 5:03am On Jan 03, 2013
Hello
my name is miss Jennifer,
Its my pleasure to write you after viewing your profile and i just want to say hello and how was your day?
can we be friend?
if yes,Well i will like to known more about you,
use this email to mail me in my yahoo mail (jennifer.4baby28@yahoo.cz) so i will give u my others picture. to see more.

if u have gmail or hotmail u use it to mail me in my yahoo mail

please kindly contact me on my email address at

jennifer.4baby28@yahoo.cz
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by claremont(m): 1:38pm On Jan 03, 2013
^^
c^nt!
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by toluxa1(m): 7:40pm On Jan 03, 2013
toluxa1: [size=14pt]I am 100% in support of the agriculture prophesy. Please don't regard it at all. I am not a TB Joshua fan but ground research alone has suggested this is true. I bought bene seed at N5000 per bag last year august and right now its N16,500 and I still believe it will go up further. I also bought Melon at N3000 per bag, it rose to N7000, later dropped to N5000 but I know it will still rise and even exceed N7000.[/size]

Just received reports that beneseed is now N20,000 and I still expect more increase.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by Pque(m): 12:53am On Jan 04, 2013
Dhelake: This is one thing i ike in this man ... He his xo tactical ...... These are not prophecies buh things dat we knw would occur

Pple condemn act that they have no knowledge of. How I wish dat God slap each one of u saying nonsense on what u have no knowledge abt (God is good). Must every bad prophecies be averted? Is he God? D bible prophecies many bad things which will never change nd wil happen. D bible did this tru it's holy prophets like isaih, ezekiel, Amos, John etc. and those prophecies never change up til today 'D main point here is dat when this prophecies are decleared, prepare 4 dem by giving ur life to God nd amend ur evil paths.'
Wise pple keep shut, pray against it nd prepare just in case but foolish ones ignore it like majority always do just like d bible prophecies 'many are on d wide road, dat looks beautiful but with a bad end. They ignore d narrow path' They even runs there mouth foolishly just like they did against Noah, Ezekiel, nd even Jesus. I am nt saying Tb Joshua is righteous because 'it is only God dat knows who is holy'.
I tel u bro, do not open dat ur dirty mouth nd join d crowd to say what they know nothing abt against an assumed man of God. Get dat into ur filthy, dirty, brainless nd thoughtless head of yours. Idiots! Better think twice.
Pls next time u hear prophecies like this one, pray against it nd pls inform pple concern so dat they can take precautions nd also prepare just in case it can't be change. A word is enough for d wise. The bible even says: 'do no judge' it is very clear nd sound.
If u want 2 hear gd prophesies, change ur way 2 a good path but since u are bad what do u expect.
Because he prophecy something dat u like u are happy. Uun...uun... U b fool.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by Pque(m): 12:53am On Jan 04, 2013
Dhelake: This is one thing i ike in this man ... He his xo tactical ...... These are not prophecies buh things dat we knw would occur

Pple condemn act that they have no knowledge of. How I wish dat God slap each one of u saying nonsense on what u have no knowledge abt (God is good). Must every bad prophecies be averted? Is he God? D bible prophecies many bad things which will never change nd wil happen. D bible did this tru it's holy prophets like isaih, ezekiel, Amos, John etc. and those prophecies never change up til today 'D main point here is dat when this prophecies are decleared, prepare 4 dem by giving ur life to God nd amend ur evil paths.'
Wise pple keep shut, pray against it nd prepare just in case but foolish ones ignore it like majority always do just like d bible prophecies 'many are on d wide road, dat looks beautiful but with a bad end. They ignore d narrow path' They even runs there mouth foolishly just like they did against Noah, Ezekiel, nd even Jesus. I am nt saying Tb Joshua is righteous because 'it is only God dat knows who is holy'.
I tel u bro, do not open dat ur dirty mouth nd join d crowd to say what they know nothing abt against an assumed man of God. Get dat into ur filthy, dirty, brainless nd thoughtless head of yours. Idiots! Better think twice.
Pls next time u hear prophecies like this one, pray against it nd pls inform pple concern so dat they can take precautions nd also prepare just in case it can't be change. A word is enough for d wise. The bible even says: 'do no judge' it is very clear nd sound.
If u want 2 hear gd prophesies, change ur way 2 a good path but since u are bad what do u expect.
Because he prophecy something dat u like u are happy. Uun...uun... U b fool.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by vandarsar(m): 2:26am On Jan 24, 2013
I think this man's prophesy on Agriculture is valid.... Been long i saw rain in January let alone it has rained 3 times already in this month alone.

Its high time people stopped using personality to castigate or respect pastors, we need to start being objective in how we call Baba,GO or whatever we call our men of God
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by vandarsar(m): 2:32am On Jan 24, 2013
Dont mind him, he's simply brainwashed by the prophesy from Lagos-ibadan express way. Can you see rain falling in January, Do you know what it means at all? Fool!!!!!!!

Highbros: did you witness any of their(paul and Jesus) miracles or work on earth? So how come you are boldly saying you know them??
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by iswell1(m): 6:34am On Feb 15, 2013
pls let us just beliv what God have said turu ph.tb this yrs
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by iswell1(m): 9:48am On Feb 15, 2013
Attension All T.B Joshua fans let ask a question: has T.B
Joshua prophecy gud 4 nigeria b4 or negative because d
prophet in d bible prophecy gud pls defend ur T.b Josha. LOOK MY BRODA TB.J PD TO NIGERIA IS NOT EVIL BUT WRONGING,THE ONLY THING IS MOST NIGERIA PPLE JUST HATE HIM. BUT LET ME TELL YOU TB.J IS MAN OF GOD FOR REAL.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Alph Lukau Resurrection Of A Dead Man: Funeral Parlour To Sue Him (Video) / Prophet George Fakolade: "Fashola Will Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" / 10 Bible Verses Every Christian Should Know By Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.