Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Prophet T.b Joshua Prophecies On United States Of America 10th June - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet T.b Joshua Prophecies On United States Of America 10th June (3532 Views)

TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 / Prophet T.b Joshua Prophecies On United States Of America 10th June / All T.B. Joshua's Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet T.b Joshua Prophecies On United States Of America 10th June by MADEMANN: 1:38pm On Jun 10, 2012
Our Most High Prophet T.b Joshua, A real man of God from Synagogue church of all Nation during the Live service Church on Sunday 10th June 2012 Prophecies that He saw a Man Shooting indiscriminately at People in the Barrack in United States of America (USA)and they will be a casualty before he will be Arrested.

Prophet T.b Joshua told his congregation and the world that we should please pray against it to be averted...
Re: Prophet T.b Joshua Prophecies On United States Of America 10th June by 080ictcom(f): 1:42pm On Jun 10, 2012
may GOD here our prayers and also to our beloved nigeria
Re: Prophet T.b Joshua Prophecies On United States Of America 10th June by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 10, 2012
080ict.com:
may GOD here our prayers and also to our beloved nigeria

Does this man prophesy about the salvation of souls, much needed revival and cleansing of the church , a move back to holiness, the second coming of Christ.

What are we to do with these useless prophesies of his, of what benefit are they to the body of Christ
Re: Prophet T.b Joshua Prophecies On United States Of America 10th June by onatisi(m): 7:46pm On Jun 10, 2012
A shooting at an apartment complex in Auburn in the US state of Alabama has claimed "multiple victims", police say.

The attack occurred on Saturday night at the University Heights complex, home to many students from the nearby Auburn University.

Police have not given further details, but are expected to release a statement later. They are said to be looking for a gunman.

Several emergency vehicles were seen attending the scene.

Auburn police chief Tommy Dawson told an Alabama newspaper that officers had been called to the scene on Saturday night.

He had no comment on the number of dead or wounded, or whether anyone was in custody over the incident.

Local television station WTVM is reporting that three people have died and two others were seriously injured in the attack.

The shooting happened directly in front of the complex's main office, according to local newspaper the Birmingham News.

Auburn is the largest city in eastern Alabama with more than 50,000 people. Some 25,000 students attend Auburn University.
Re: Prophet T.b Joshua Prophecies On United States Of America 10th June by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 10, 2012
tell this man to predict when we will have stable electricity in nigeria. I am tired of the deafening noises of generators around me.
Re: Prophet T.b Joshua Prophecies On United States Of America 10th June by onatisi(m): 8:34pm On Jun 10, 2012
he cant fortell which will not happpen , do you think nigeria will ever have stable power supply ?ok you your prophesy when you think nigeria will be good ?i know u will have to think hard and maybe see that it may not be anytime soon , just like wole soyinka said IT WILL TAKE GENERATIONS FOR WHAT HAS BEEN DESTROYED TO BE REPAIRED IN NIGERIA
Re: Prophet T.b Joshua Prophecies On United States Of America 10th June by chiteny(m): 12:22pm On Jun 11, 2012
MADE MANN: Our Most High Prophet T.b Joshua, A real man of God from Synagogue church of all Nation during the Live service Church on Sunday 10th June 2012 Prophecies that He saw a Man Shooting indiscriminately at People in the Barrack in United States of America (USA)and they will be a casualty before he will be Arrested.

Prophet T.b Joshua told his congregation and the world that we should please pray against it to be averted...

I'm still waiting for the first good prophecy he will give that will not include death or blood shed.
Re: Prophet T.b Joshua Prophecies On United States Of America 10th June by Areaboy2(m): 12:26pm On Jun 11, 2012
MADE MANN: Our Most High Prophet T.b Joshua, A real man of God from Synagogue church of all Nation during the Live service Church on Sunday 10th June 2012 Prophecies that He saw a Man Shooting indiscriminately at People in the Barrack in United States of America (USA)and they will be a casualty before he will be Arrested.

with a few thousand gun related crimes everyday in the US, even I can predict sh1t undecided
Re: Prophet T.b Joshua Prophecies On United States Of America 10th June by plappville(f): 2:15pm On Jun 11, 2012
uhonmora: tell this man to predict when we will have stable electricity in nigeria. I am tired of the deafening noises of generators around me.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Prophet T.b Joshua Prophecies On United States Of America 10th June by plappville(f): 2:18pm On Jun 11, 2012
Was the plan crashed that too more than 153 lives seen before it occured? this could ve been prevented no?
Re: Prophet T.b Joshua Prophecies On United States Of America 10th June by Ptolomeus(m): 10:27pm On Jun 11, 2012
HE continued inventing ends prophecies. In January this year, Joshua announced the death of the President of Argentina. It was an international embarrassment, as the president still has a great health!
The ends, whom some call "man of god", announced the death of Obama?
I am happy that Joshua has gone to the United States ... in Africa and have barred him from entering some countries.
Joshua is a fraud known worldwide for his nonsense.
In Argentina (through failure) all assume that Joshua gets drunk and starts talking nonsense, that are considered "prophecies" by some fools. Just so it justifies what he does.
Re: Prophet T.b Joshua Prophecies On United States Of America 10th June by Ptolomeus(m): 10:29pm On Jun 11, 2012
uhonmora: tell this man to predict when we will have stable electricity in nigeria. I am tired of the deafening noises of generators around me.
Joshua does not predict that sort of thing.
He is adept at predicting sports results ... a circus!
Electricity will be normal in Nigeria where such charlatans are no followers, and everyone engaged in the work.

(1) (Reply)

How And Why Life Began On Earth / Put Your Hard Questions For Trinitarian Theologians Enigma , Goshen & Company / The Joy Of Living With Eternity In View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.