Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Welcome To My Procurement Diary - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Welcome To My Procurement Diary (3306 Views)

Welcome To Lagos "SNAKE" Market, Badagry. Pictures. / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome To My Procurement Diary by Niiade(m): 1:46am On Jan 01, 2013
I am into procurement, means I can get you various and almost unlimited access to all those items you have always wanted and found online.
Better you don't need to travel to buy your items, give me the list and bam in Nigeria.
This Thread will be updated with every item purchased this year.
Welcome contact details in my signature Caio
Happy 2013
Re: Welcome To My Procurement Diary by Niiade(m): 9:37am On Jan 01, 2013
I seem to love Charles Tyrwhitt Shirts for various reasons. Sales are ongoing and I am about to procure about 20 shirts since they are on sale right now.
Plans are to sell and market, also to use myself. always have this dream to wanna open a shirt only store in Nigeria someday. Watch out for more details
Some shoes from Zara lovely products and a leather belt too
Ciao
Re: Welcome To My Procurement Diary by Niiade(m): 10:25pm On Jan 04, 2013
It wasn't easy sticking to my 20 shirts budget, but good news is I found more than 20 good shirts and can't wait to have them. The payment has been made for the shirts, now time to await the delivery of the shirts in the UK before further delivery to Lagos.
Also with this order I purchased Five 64GB Playbooks and 4 Rapid Charger Stand too. (Gonna be selling these once they are in Nigeria).

Year has started can't wait to start receiving orders.
Ciao
Re: Welcome To My Procurement Diary by Niiade(m): 9:13am On Jan 12, 2013
Well been a hell of a week, I added two more shirts to my order and they should all be ready in the uk before thursday next week, when it would be shipped down to lagos via air.
So I am expecting 22 shirts fro CT shirts
5 blackberry Playbooks,
1 pair of shoes from Zara,
1 belt from Zara too. Would post pictures of items expected in Nigeria soon. Lovely day ciao
Re: Welcome To My Procurement Diary by Niiade(m): 5:25pm On Jan 26, 2013
Been a while, good news orders are at the airport waiting to be cleared. I should ve tham early next week. Pictures coming ciao
Re: Welcome To My Procurement Diary by durtman: 7:44am On Jan 27, 2013
pls can u give me links that one can order cheap men and women wares from the uk wholesale and retail
Re: Welcome To My Procurement Diary by Niiade(m): 6:51am On Jan 28, 2013
I usually buy doing sales and discounts from big stores.
You can check mandmdirect.com, matalan.co.uk
Re: Welcome To My Procurement Diary by Niiade(m): 1:10am On Jan 30, 2013
They are in nd sale ongoing, picture tommorrow. Three shirts gone, a wristwatch and a pair of shoes. More to go
Re: Welcome To My Procurement Diary by Niiade(m): 3:24pm On Jan 30, 2013
pictures

Re: Welcome To My Procurement Diary by Niiade(m): 3:32pm On Jan 30, 2013
more

Re: Welcome To My Procurement Diary by Niiade(m): 10:02pm On Jan 30, 2013
Playbook for sale 64GB holla
Re: Welcome To My Procurement Diary by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 31, 2013
Hello, how much are your shirts
Re: Welcome To My Procurement Diary by Niiade(m): 10:45am On Jan 31, 2013
Varies from 5,800-7,000.00 naira. thank you
Re: Welcome To My Procurement Diary by Niiade(m): 1:35am On Feb 08, 2013
What a week, After the purchase of 20 shirts, I added more due to the available cash made from a few side businesses and brought more shirts in about 8 more in total. Four are undergoing clearing while the remaining are with me. Sold 11 shirts already and I must say I need to work more on my marketing skills. It very important one knows how to get and keep customers.

I have placed a new order for Polo T-Shirts in various colours from ZARA, and some shoes too.

I have a business partner now and we are starting with 25 footwears of various designers. Watch this space for info on that. Thanks

These items are undergoing clearing at the airport and would be ready soon. Watchout for pictures.

I have started thinking towards owning a brand store for shirts,accessories and shoes. The online thing takes owning an elaborate shop away, well looking into it and wondering which option would serve better. Thanks
Re: Welcome To My Procurement Diary by Niiade(m): 2:24am On Feb 10, 2013
Still undergoing clearing ......
Re: Welcome To My Procurement Diary by Niiade(m): 7:09am On Feb 11, 2013
Morning my folks, Preparing another order soon, I have been on the look-out for discounted products and I found a few. I also would be making orders for three people just waiting to confirm the items asked for. Thanks ciao
Re: Welcome To My Procurement Diary by Niiade(m): 4:52pm On Feb 14, 2013
items with me......... delivery today

Re: Welcome To My Procurement Diary by Niiade(m): 5:11pm On Feb 14, 2013
More shirts and Tees

Re: Welcome To My Procurement Diary by Niiade(m): 7:57am On Feb 16, 2013
More Poloe T-shirts gonna be ordered today.... Its on a discount I just had to buy more. Basic Polos from Zara Holla ya'll
Re: Welcome To My Procurement Diary by bluesaint(m): 8:58am On Feb 16, 2013
Pls can u kindly share a link to a store in the UK where I can buy genuine discounted zara products? I'll appreciate this so much as I have been looking for such assistance. I am in port harcourt and this business have been on my mind for a while. Moreso, can we work together?
Re: Welcome To My Procurement Diary by Niiade(m): 11:21am On Feb 16, 2013
bluesaint: Pls can u kindly share a link to a store in the UK where I can buy genuine discounted zara products? I'll appreciate this so much as I have been looking for such assistance. I am in port harcourt and this business have been on my mind for a while. Moreso, can we work together?

good to have you here, i would do my best to help you.
1. i buy all my items from Zara online store, i dont know any store that sells zara products but its worth looking into cus zara online stores dont repeat items once sold off.

2. well i am very willing to help you in anyway i can sir to aid your business. thanks

1 Like

Re: Welcome To My Procurement Diary by Niiade(m): 11:24am On Feb 16, 2013
Re: Welcome To My Procurement Diary by bluesaint(m): 1:30pm On Feb 16, 2013
Thanks so much. I will check them out in a little while, and I hope they accept mastercard anyway. A phone number, an email address, I'll appreciate. Thank you again.
Re: Welcome To My Procurement Diary by Niiade(m): 10:01am On Feb 21, 2013
Yes Yes Polo have been ordered. Buying about 40 Polo Shirts from Zara. they look great and feel good cotton basic Tees they re called.
I have also ordered for some playbooks about 7, love the discount on them. lets watch this space
caio
Re: Welcome To My Procurement Diary by Niiade(m): 12:10am On Feb 27, 2013
Items brought and would be shipped on friday this week. Can't wait to start selling the pOlos n playbooks. Ciao
Re: Welcome To My Procurement Diary by Niiade(m): 9:12am On Mar 09, 2013
They re in and I am awaiting delivery to me, once I have them today I would get pictures up and running. Wondering wht next to buy, looking for discounts Thank you folks. Ciao
Re: Welcome To My Procurement Diary by kedukc(m): 11:01am On Mar 09, 2013
keep it up
Re: Welcome To My Procurement Diary by Niiade(m): 11:27am On Mar 09, 2013
kedukc: keep it up
Thank you very much sir, still crawling sir

Remember folks for anything you want from the U.K buzz my contact in the signature. I will get them for you ciao folks lovely weekend.
Re: Welcome To My Procurement Diary by Niiade(m): 11:07pm On Mar 14, 2013
Been busy so sorry, Playbooks and Polos in and sales ongoing currently. Thanks folks
Re: Welcome To My Procurement Diary by Niiade(m): 11:17pm On Mar 14, 2013
Pictures coming soon
Re: Welcome To My Procurement Diary by Niiade(m): 7:24am On Mar 26, 2013
So sorry I haven't had the pictures up yet, would say I have had a tight schedule and getting an app to resize pictures on my phone hasn't been an easy find.

I ended up with about 35 polos and happy to say I sold em all in less than two weeks, and I started getting orders for more to about a tune of 50 polos in total, but discount price no longer apply so it costs a lot more and not all like the price change.

I just have playbooks left to sell.

I haven't made any new purchases yet. I want to get most of my clients to pay of their debts. Wanna stabilise and watch my cashflow.

Expecting to strike a deal for 30 TM shirts soon. Thanks folks
Re: Welcome To My Procurement Diary by Niiade(m): 7:20am On Apr 19, 2013
Morning folks,

I have been on the funds recovery phrase and I seem to have gotten only 30 percent and still working on the remaining 70 percent. This has taught me one important business lesson which I am going to hold key.

The shirts from TM didn't pull thru, I would have done an update if it did.

New deals coming up with client willing to pay a large amount upfront.

Thank you and do have a lovely week

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Can Win More On Virtual Football / WE PAY YOU FOR INTRODUCING US TO BUILDERS ♨ / Fire Guts 40 Shops At Ladipo Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.