Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye (39365 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by futoprince: 1:13pm On Jan 01, 2013
If you read your bible, you will know that these are not prophecies and can never be.You don't expect more from Prophets who prosper from the loot of corrupt politicians, since they can not prophesy against their pay masters. That will definitely mean bad business. This is a prophesy from the religious wing of PDP. Each year they come up with just the same lines that the impoverished, traumatized, dejected, abandoned and rejected poor Nigerian masses pray for their ''leaders''. The same looters sorry ''leader'' who have sold their conscience to the devil and continue to perpetuate impunity with reckless abandon. The mutual and symbiotic relationship between the religious leaders and the corrupt political class is a strong indication that they are birds of the same feather and an indictment to their gibberish prophecies. Since the oil boom in Nigeria, it is only the assets of the Pastors and the wealth of the greedy politicians that grow from strength to strength. How come health, education, security, infrastructure, agriculture are all on the decline and the Pastors and their thieving cronies are becoming stupendously wealthy year in year out. It shows clearly who are sharing the loot of the land, and all they tell you is to pray for you leaders. keep on praying all the best to you. If you want prophecies read your bible, the Nigeria Prophets have got no prophesies they are all Papa Deceive Pikin(PDP)

Prophesies in the Bible
Solution to world distress would not come from men: Luke 21:10,11, 2Timothy 3:1-5
God's Kingdom not men will bring an end to injustice, poverty and wickedness: Psalm 72:1&8, Daniel 2:44, Mathew 6:10
Everlasting life assured for Obedient mankind: Titus 1:2, John 10:27,28
Death will be destroyed: 1 Corinthians 15:26, Revelation 21:4, Revelation 20:14, Isaiah 25:8

5 Likes

Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 01, 2013
Nice prophecies. Inline with the Scriptures. Keep them coming

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Degis(m): 1:29pm On Jan 01, 2013
futoprince: If you read your bible, you will know that these are not prophecies and can never be.You don't expect more from Prophets who prosper from the loot of corrupt politicians, since they can not prophesy against their pay masters. That will definitely mean bad business. This is a prophesy from the religious wing of PDP. Each year they come up with just the same lines that the impoverished, traumatized, dejected, abandoned and rejected poor Nigerian masses pray for their ''leaders''. The same looters sorry ''leader'' who have sold their conscience to the devil and continue to perpetuate impunity with reckless abandon. The mutual and symbiotic relationship between the religious leaders and the corrupt political class is a strong indication that they are birds of the same feather and an indictment to their gibberish prophecies. Since the oil boom in Nigeria, it is only the assets of the Pastors and the wealth of the greedy politicians that grow from strength to strength. How come health, education, security, infrastructure, agriculture are all on the decline and the Pastors and their thieving cronies are becoming stupendously wealthy year in year out. It shows clearly who are sharing the loot of the land, and all they tell you is to pray for you leaders. keep on praying all the best to you. If you want prophecies read your bible, the Nigeria Prophets have got no prophesies they are all Papa Deceive Pikin(PDP)

Prophesies in the Bible
Solution to world distress would not come from men: Luke 21:10,11, 2Timothy 3:1-5
God's Kingdom not men will bring an end to injustice, poverty and wickedness: Psalm 72:1&8, Daniel 2:44, Mathew 6:10
Everlasting life assured for Obedient mankind: Titus 1:2, John 10:27,28
Death will be destroyed: 1 Corinthians 15:26, Revelation 21:4, Revelation 20:14, Isaiah 25:8

Is it not surprising that despite your conspiracy theories against these Men of God, your own Opposition Men of God still wallow in the same place year in year out. You had better come off your high horse of poverty, disdain, shame and reproach to believe God, who is the Spirit of the Prophet for the actualisation of the Word of The Lord
Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Moji12(f): 1:32pm On Jan 01, 2013
Y all dese controversies?need you belief it,y not claim it.
Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Degis(m): 1:33pm On Jan 01, 2013
Pastor Kun:

So because i am a pastor i must endorse or defend deceit being perpetuated by other so called men of God smh

Agents of Darkness like Pastor Kun is just masquerading like Agent of Light. God's standard is sure. He knoweth those that His. Pastor Kun is not among.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 01, 2013
...I simply no get liver to comment on this. Therefore I go Sidon dey look (....with respects to Uncle Bola Ige of blessed memory)
Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by AGgal(f): 1:37pm On Jan 01, 2013
alaoeri: Abeg oh are these prophecies? Why not BH bombing 'll end soon, kidnapping 'll stop etc.
Do u knw d meaning of prophecy?
Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by preciousoz: 1:40pm On Jan 01, 2013
Amen to the Prophecies it shall come to pass in my Life (its Free as its supposed to be) ..... I live and walk in Victory this Year.

I pity those using every opportunity to insult a Prophet ... The Man is not asking You for Money now, but praying for you.

May God have Mercy on your souls.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by kabiesy: 1:45pm On Jan 01, 2013
Check your Holy Bible very well you never see where Government and Men of God agree in business but why Today.

T B Joshua makes Holy Bible completed.
Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by babysnogls: 1:50pm On Jan 01, 2013
All u kids of perdition with mouth diarrhoea, i pity u. Go on insulting a TRUE PROPHET of God while we (Gods beloved) move up higher.
Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by cold(m): 1:53pm On Jan 01, 2013
martcrown: Its so unfortunate that nairaland is full of insolent, supercilious nincompoop, with empty brain babbling... I wonder where the moderators...
For crying out loud, must you react rudely to post on nairaland?
Its hightime Seun Osewa deleted the virus on this forum....Respect an anointed and God will have mercy on you.
Gracias...
So because we refuse to believe some ambiguous,equivocal & dodgy predictions from a con man you're screaming for mods & admin? You probably think we're all brainwashed zombies like you and your ilk.In which world is 'this year will be better than last year'anything remotely called a prophecy? Maybe in your dream 'Daddy Land' where Daddy GO is God supreme.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Maxymilliano(m): 2:10pm On Jan 01, 2013
With respect to Adeboye, there's nothing prophetic here, just some generic utterances without specification. a palm wine drunkard can equally do same.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by PastorKun(m): 2:32pm On Jan 01, 2013
Degis:

Agents of Darkness like Pastor Kun is just masquerading like Agent of Light. God's standard is sure. He knoweth those that His. Pastor Kun is not among.

And you are God to know those that are his I don't need your filthy endorsement and the bible is clear on who a genuine prophet is. The bible makes it clear that if a prophet makes a prophecy and it doesn't come to pass, such is a false prophet; to date adeboye has made hundreds of false prophecies that never came to pass. I am not condemning him, he his the one indicting himself.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 01, 2013
Pastor Kun:

And you are God to know those that are his I don't need your filthy endorsement and the bible is clear on who a genuine prophet is. The bible makes it clear that if a prophet makes a prophecy and it doesn't come to pass, such is a false prophet; to date adeboye has made hundreds of false prophecies that never came to pass. I am not condemning him, he his the one indicting himself.

My brother, are you minding these people, it's almost as if we need these great MOG to think for us, pray for us and prophecy on our behalf. grin

What happened to GOD communicating with his children through the layman church or on a 1:1 basis.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 01, 2013
Maxymilliano: With respect to Adeboye, there's nothing prophetic here, just some generic utterances without specification. a palm wine drunkard can equally do same.

I have to agree, albeit with a little caution !
Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 01, 2013
"But he that prophesies speaks unto men to edification, and exhortation, and comfort." (1 Corinthians 14:3).

in other words, PROPHECY is For

1. Edification,

2. Fxhortation, and

3. Comfort.

In the ministry of the TRUE Apostle or Prophet, there will be an ELEMENT of PREDICTION as seen in the Old Testament. But under the New Covenant, Prophecy is largely for

1. Edification,

2. Exhortation, and

3. Comfort.

NOT showmanship or to PERFORM.

too many showmanship.

frosbel:

My brother, are you minding these people, it's almost as if we need these great MOG to think for us, pray for us and prophecy on our behalf. grin

What happened to GOD communicating with his children through the layman church or on a 1:1 basis.

Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by gistyinka(m): 2:59pm On Jan 01, 2013
Happy New to you all,are you thinking of buying cheap laptop,ipad,blackberry, android,galaxy tap or iphone at cheap price online and resell it hear in nigeria at big price eg (laptop at #17,000 or blackberry phone at #8000 or ipad at #19,000) for more info get e-book manual at #1000.call 08180109400
Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by floriana(m): 3:02pm On Jan 01, 2013
abasifo: 2013 Prophecies by Pastor E.A. Adeboye

A) General

This year shall be better than last year

B) Individuals

No matter the darkness around you, your star will shine brighter
God will speak peace to your storm
The reasons for stagnation will become known, addressed and eliminated. Therefore progress will follow.
In many senses of the word, this year shall be a year of completeness.

C) Nigeria

The prayers for some of you minimized the deaths of prominent Nigerians in the last year. Don’t stop praying.
Before the middle of the year, many will say hope rising.
Learn from the disasters of 2012 and take precautions soonest to advert bigger ones.

D) International

Prominent world leaders need lots of prayers as not to die in office
Prominent church leaders need prayers against planned scandals.
Weather conditions may get worse, much worse, unless prayers intensify.
Expect a major breakthrough in medicine
Nations who pass unholy laws, will have a taste of divine fury.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/pastor-e-a-adeboye/2013-prophecies-by-pastor-ea-adeboye/10151302988954172
RETWEETED for its nuisance value.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by floriana(m): 3:15pm On Jan 01, 2013
This is the year of A New Thing
Prophecies for 2012
by Pastor E. A. Adeboye
For Individuals:
1. He said many considered to be absolutely barren
will be fruitful.
2. He said family histories will be rewritten,
including an end to premature death.
3. He said desperate prayers will get quick reply this
year.
4. He said some will experience massive transfer of
wealth from the wicked to the just.
For Nigeria:
1. God says He has surprises both for His own and
for the enemies of the church.
2. He said before this year ends, it will be said of
Nigeria; all is well that ends well.
3, He said we are to pray more for prominent
Nigerians, so that those who see this year may see
the next.
International:
1. Daddy says there will be a lot of power transfer.
2. He said new phenomenon will startle scientists.
3. He said we are to pray against earth quakes of
record magnitude, tsunamis of record proportion
and massive hurricanes. if we pray they will be
subdued.
4. The civil unrest that started last year, will begin
to end this year.

The above is what the motor park daddy said last year. A close comparison with 2013 'prophecies' shows striking similarity. I refused to be punked by a scammer.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by pokur: 3:19pm On Jan 01, 2013
A wishlist,morelike.The prophecies I read in the Bible come with high degrees of certainty,a feature missing in this list.
What happened to 'Thus saith the LORD........................'?

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Compliance(m): 3:30pm On Jan 01, 2013
Ymodulus:

all na wash.

These are not prohecies.
when any of the good ones happen, you will only hear about them but wont enjoy any of them...is not likely that your 2013 will be better than 2012.
Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Compliance(m): 3:36pm On Jan 01, 2013
iamdsam: Ona don start again. This Adebayor na fake pastor. These words nor be prophecy. The man self nor be prophet. Na fake man of God. Na so all the pentecostal pastors gather for 2011 dey prophecy rubbish give people say prosperity and peace go dey Nigeria but at last na Boko Haram dey bomb everywhere. Make ona tell all these fake pentecostal pastors to leave prophecy for TB Joshua
you will soon stand before GOD to repeat your statement.
Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by frond: 3:40pm On Jan 01, 2013
Degis:

Prophecies are not for analysis but to be believed for Fufillment. You remind me of the Man described in the Bible who said "even if God opened the windows, how will this things be". Indeed you shall not partake of this blessings when they come to pass.

Like others, I believe you are ignorant of God's prophecy as well. Read the one you quoted "2Ki 7:1 Then Elisha said, Hear ye the word of the LORD; Thus saith the LORD, To morrow about this time shall a measure of fine flour be sold for a shekel, and two measures of barley for a shekel, in the gate of Samaria.
2Ki 7:2 Then a lord on whose hand the king leaned answered the man of God, and said, Behold, if the LORD would make windows in heaven, might this thing be? And he said, Behold, thou shalt see it with thine eyes, but shalt not eat thereof".
This prophecy was specific and not general one to claim. The prophet said this time tomorrow, very specific, nothing to pray about. Either you like it or not, it would happen. That is what is called prophecy. You don't have to believe prophecy to happen. It is an heresy to believe otherwise. Go through your scriptures and let me know where you have to believe before it happens. In the scripture, bad things happened because people failed to repent, not pray. The above words alleged coming from Pastor Adeboye are prayers not prophecy as he is not a prophet but pastor.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Compliance(m): 3:47pm On Jan 01, 2013
What scares me most is when we get to stand before GOD, who called men into ministry offices to give account of every single word we have uttered...the most dangerous thing on earth is 2 speak against A MAN OF GOD.
Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Egbagirl(f): 4:16pm On Jan 01, 2013
Degis:

Just going with what YOU said "He [God] knoweth those that [are] His. Pastor Kun is not among." But are YOU God to know that P.K is not among since na God sabi His own pple.

Btw, I'm not on anybody's side here. Just pointing out something in your post.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by dorox(m): 4:21pm On Jan 01, 2013
Daddy G.o Adeboye has dropped another one again.First the partnership scam, and now this cut and nail prophecy lacking in creativity and imagination such that a drunkard would do better if i could paraphrase someones post.
Well sha, the guy know say his audience na a bunch of dull minds that are ready to accept any c0ck and bull from his lips as the untainted Word direct from God, hence no need for J.R.R Tolkien's level of creativity.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by dorox(m): 4:27pm On Jan 01, 2013
Compliance: What scares me most is when we get to stand before GOD, who called men into ministry offices to give account of every single word we have uttered...the most dangerous thing on earth is 2 speak against A MAN OF GOD.
Do you know how childish your statement sound?

1 Like

Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 01, 2013
babysnogls: All u kids of perdition with mouth diarrhoea, i pity u. Go on insulting a TRUE PROPHET of God while we (Gods beloved) move up higher.

Do you know how God defines a TRUE PROPHET? Obviously not so let me help you - Deut 18:22

Did Adeboye's 2012 "prophecies" come to pass? Judge for thyself.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by ajf(m): 4:44pm On Jan 01, 2013
davidylan:

Vague. What does this mean? In what way will the year be better?
This "prophecy" flies in the face of biblical prophecy.

Already in Proverbs 4:18

Already promised in Ps 107:29

These are generic blessings that are already cataloged in the book of deuteronomy.

this "prophecy" hath neither head nor tail. It is way too vague... for example - if prominent nigerians die, we are accused of not praying enough to avert the calamity, if they dont die we can simply attribute it to our voluminous prayers?

See above. Bilbical prophecies were more direct.

Vague... generic.

Luke 21 from verse 25.

and this is of relevance to the church how?

Soddom and Gomorrah already taught us this.

All due respect to the man of God but what are these? Prophecies or empty flights of fancy?
Thank you jare.
Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by philipstanley(m): 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2013
Pastor KUNfu u need 2 go on ur knees and cry 4 God's mercy.
Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by ajf(m): 4:50pm On Jan 01, 2013
gistyinka: Happy New to you all,are you thinking of buying cheap laptop,ipad,blackberry, android,galaxy tap or iphone at cheap price online and resell it hear in nigeria at big price eg (laptop at #17,000 or blackberry phone at #8000 or ipad at #19,000) for more info get e-book manual at #1000.call 08180109400
Galaxy 'tap' ko galaxy slap ni...mtchewwwwwwwwwww...
Re: 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by elliottibanga(m): 5:42pm On Jan 01, 2013
donofdons: Hear me oh mankind .Verily i say unto you, On the 666 or 6666 or 66666 or 666666 or 6666666 night of exhumation, the children of lucifer the bright star shall rise with great powers and the the sons of men shall be attacked enmasse with powers never seen since the time of nimrod.....the queen of the coast shall attack with all the powers...baphomet the goat headed demon together with beelzebul the damned one,shall rise from the dark pits where he lies whispering into the heart of mankind and flooding the children of men with terror. One that day, man will understand the greatness of his lord and on the 12th day, the reign of light would be over and mankind will for ever be in chains untill the second coming of the son of man. This is my revolation to you all. Prepare for the lesser desent of the first horseman from the bible on the 21st december. He would unlease disease but the world would not end yet

Guy where do you buy your weed (igbo) from? Abeg link me up. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

January 7th Is Christmas In Ethiopia / Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot' / Dr. John Hagee: Women Who Call God’s Name During Sex Should Be Jailed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.