Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,924 members, 7,824,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Advice On The Proper Licences On Opening A Biomedical Lab. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Advice On The Proper Licences On Opening A Biomedical Lab. (625 Views)

A Bro Is In Need Of Advice On How To Make His Teeths White / Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease / Biomedical Expert Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On The Proper Licences On Opening A Biomedical Lab. by y2kjoerami: 11:35am On Jan 01, 2013
I a medical Biochemistry grad. I want to open a biomedical lab. where I wil diagnose patient using magnetic resonance analyser,a machine dat can test 36 organs and systems of the body.Also,I will be selling nutritional suplements.I wil also prescribe diet that can be use to manage chronic diseases such as diabetes,stroke,HBP,Liver and kidney disorder.Free consultancy wil be available too.Please nairalander,what are the proper licence I need.I am just out of sch. n need to engage myself but within the law.
Re: Advice On The Proper Licences On Opening A Biomedical Lab. by ciphoenix: 4:25pm On Jan 01, 2013
That sure sounds like a lot of money
Re: Advice On The Proper Licences On Opening A Biomedical Lab. by y2kjoerami: 9:56pm On Jan 01, 2013
Nairalander,please I need your responce.let it keep on rolling in.
Re: Advice On The Proper Licences On Opening A Biomedical Lab. by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 02, 2013
Re: Advice On The Proper Licences On Opening A Biomedical Lab. by question(m): 11:53am On Jan 02, 2013
This website might help you...http://www.mdcnigeria.org/
Re: Advice On The Proper Licences On Opening A Biomedical Lab. by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 04, 2013
Bro, you cannot open or work on any diagnostic laboratory without having the neccessary licence to do so,you must be a member/associate of medical laboratory science council of nigeria before you can run any laboratory.since you aint a member you have to study post graduate diploma in laboratory medicine before you are eligible to practice with licence,for more enquire visit www.mlscn.gov.ng

(1) (Reply)

Why Would Anyone Want To Become A Doctor? / Help Ve Green Vains On My Legs / How Your Body Cycle Might Affect Your Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.