Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease (5228 Views)

Ebola:♍ɣ Experience In A Lab Today!!! / Ebola Is Not A Worm And Drinking Salt Cannot Stop Transmission / Ebola Is Here: 5 Reasons Not To Panic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 03, 2014
Ebola is a lab engineered disease so dat da
white man get rich from wateva cure dey will
come up with n kill more Africans

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 03, 2014
Why is it that every time there's a virus outbreak it's always is in Africa!?And if viruses aren't created,where did they come from?

2 Likes

Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 03, 2014
White Capitalists are behind this. They'll make
profit from this.
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by dejt4u(m): 3:03pm On Aug 03, 2014
Your level of reasoning is very questionable...

2 Likes

Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 03, 2014
OK...I'll bite.

1.Most viral diseases work by integrating themselves into the DNA of the host cell.,thus taking over the cell's manufacturing processes to produce new viruses.

2.Thing about Ebola is it has always been there....the reason why we are hearing about it is that thanks to modern transport systems...where it took five days to get to the nearest village,it takes an hour....ebola spreads.

3.The thing is viruses have different effects on the human body. The polio virus can cause anything from a fever, to mild paralysis, to permanent paralysis to even respeiratiory failure. So does Ebola. Some die and some don't.

4.Now let's take your scenairo as truth.Making a virus in the lab ''to deal with Africans'' requires you to assume that Africans ALL have the same immune response to any disease. Well....as HIV research has shown....most people have varying reponses to viral diseases.....there are some who get infected and die in a few years....some get infected and it takes 20 years for the virus to kill them...and some....infact many people including Africans are resistant to the HIV virus.

Now Ebola too has the same range of differences. People who survive Ebola....and there are hundreds of them...respond differently to the virus than those who do not. So.......if the evil capitalists wanted to manufacture a virus that would kill all of us Africans....they would have to have an indepth knowledge of the immune systems of millions of Africans.....down to the tiniest variability...and then they would have to make a virus that takes into account all of the possible variants in African immune responses...which means...knowing about the immune responses of millions of people. (Only God, or possibly a super-advanced Kardashev 4 civilization could do that)

5.Finally...the fact that our health system is in a mess(if someone has TB in the US, as an example., he goes into an isolation ward. Now how many African hospitals have a good isolation ward). That is why people like you should vote in or put pressure on your governments to heavily fund health and education....so that not only do we have a top line preventive health care system....we also have the funding needed to do extensive research into Ebola and find cures here in Africa so that we can beat this thing once and for all.(And having a good research setup means water and power must be there 24/7...which you people do not have.).

6.What profit? Most white pharma companies won't do research into Ebola cures because they won't make money from it. Even the major drug companies are losing billions from HIV treatment...because the World's governments have forced them to cut prices.

7.Where do viruses come from? Or are you asking this question because it is Ebola?A lot of diseases people suffer from are caused by viruses....including diarrhoea(rotavirus),chickenpox(varricella zoster virus) and common cold(coronavirus). The reason why they do not kill is that most viruses are self limiting.

And why focus on viruses?Last I checked, Malaria (A parasitic disease)still kills far more people than Ebola ever will.....as does a host of bacterial diseases.

2 Likes

Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by emeths: 5:42pm On Aug 03, 2014
trust me somebody is behinde this. since 1976 and only 2,163 deaths and in july 2014 its spreading like wild fire?
what about Dr Iwu's discovery? because he is an African nobody is taking him seriously. is it only the white man drugs that can cure ebola? I thought Africans are wiser by now, didn't know they are still thinking like monkey they called them, grow up my people.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 03, 2014
emeths: trust me somebody is behinde this. since 1976 and only 2,163 deaths and in july 2014 its spreading like wild fire?
what about Dr Iwu's discovery? because he is an African nobody is taking him seriously. is it only the white man drugs that can cure ebola? I thought Africans are wiser by now, didn't know they are still thinking like monkey they called them, grow up my people.

Iwu's discovery has not yet undergone phase 1 ,2 or 3 testing in humans...so it cannot be proven to be a cure. For it to be a cure it must clear the virus from tissues and blood in human beings....which is what phase one, two and three drug testing is meant to do.

And before it can undergo phase 3 testing...where survival rates in patients on Kola would be compared with those on placebo...the ethics of the thing must be sorted out.

The real aim in eradicating Ebola is developing a vaccine....but the problem is reactions of Ebola patients to the virus vary from patient to patient.

And really we should be doing the testing in Nigeria....if Govt was spending 30% of the budget on education, and science.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by Affable0709(m): 6:35pm On Aug 03, 2014
Ebola is a nightmare to me.. l have fever... and you cannot imagine what my mind is playing at.
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by Liekiller(f): 1:34am On Aug 22, 2014
profjustine458: Ebola is a lab engineered disease so dat da

So you have sequenced the genome of this current virus and compared it to the ones that have been around for decades in order to support your idiotic claims? Not? Then what qualifies you to spread such nonsense? Just for your information: There have been numerous epidemics in the history of mankind, and they defintely did not all originate in Africa. In the early 16th century there was a huge syphilis epidemic in Europe. This was apparently imported from the Americas by Columbus' sailors. Then there was the black death (NO, this has NOT got anything to do with skin colour). Bubonic plague. It killed about 50% of Europes population in the 14th century. There was a terrible tuberculosis epidemic in Europe in the 17th to 20th century. And so on, and so on. Seriously, get yourself some basic education or SHUT UP. I'm sorry if I'm being rude, but you ARE online. You HAVE access to the entire knowledge of this planet if you just google whatever you need to know. There is no excuse for this level of ignorance nowadays.
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by mags5222: 1:55am On Aug 29, 2014
Liekiller:

So you have sequenced the genome of this current virus and compared it to the ones that have been around for decades in order to support your idiotic claims? Not? Then what qualifies you to spread such nonsense? Just for your information: There have been numerous epidemics in the history of mankind, and they defintely did not all originate in Africa. In the early 16th century there was a huge syphilis epidemic in Europe. This was apparently imported from the Americas by Columbus' sailors. Then there was the black death (NO, this has NOT got anything to do with skin colour). Bubonic plague. It killed about 50% of Europes population in the 14th century. There was a terrible tuberculosis epidemic in Europe in the 17th to 20th century. And so on, and so on. Seriously, get yourself some basic education or SHUT UP. I'm sorry if I'm being rude, but you ARE online. You HAVE access to the entire knowledge of this planet if you just google whatever you need to know. There is no excuse for this level of ignorance nowadays.

Are you serious? Or do you believe everything that is being told to you? There is more than enough evidence to illustrate that many diseases that are affecting Africans including Aids itself is a manufactured disease. Come on now!
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by mags5222: 1:59am On Aug 29, 2014
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by mags5222: 2:01am On Aug 29, 2014
Why do you think these people have blood drives? Think people! Ebola aswell as Aids are man made diseases. These people are way more advanced technological wise than they lead on.
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by Nobody: 3:36am On Aug 29, 2014
mags5222: Why do you think these people have blood drives? Think people! Ebola aswell as Aids are man made diseases. These people are way more advanced technological wise than they lead on.
You really are a re.tard aint you?

1 Like

Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by Oduduwaboy(m): 7:55am On Aug 29, 2014
You actually sound like a retard. I hope the moderator soon closes this thread before the ignorance emanating from your pores become as contagious as Ebola!
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by Oduduwaboy(m): 7:57am On Aug 29, 2014
mags5222:

Are you serious? Or do you believe everything that is being told to you? There is more than enough evidence to illustrate that many diseases that are affecting Africans including Aids itself is a manufactured disease. Come on now!
pls stop this idiocy right now and stop disgracing your family name!

1 Like

Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by mags5222: 10:14am On Aug 29, 2014
oluafolabi: You really are a re.tard aint you?

Wow some of you people are out of touch with whats really going on in the world. 40 years have passed and you haven't made the connection between something simple as vaccinations and Aids? And still haven't made the connection between outsiders and exploitation.
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by mags5222: 10:15am On Aug 29, 2014
Oduduwaboy:
pls stop this idiocy right now and stop disgracing your family name!

Stop disgracing your family and really sit down and think. Wow its like talking to children.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by Liekiller(f): 10:42am On Aug 29, 2014
mags5222:

Wow some of you people are out of touch with whats really going on in the world. 40 years have passed and you haven't made the connection between something simple as vaccinations and Aids? And still haven't made the connection between outsiders and exploitation.

this is some confused nonsense!! So tell us, what QUALIFIES you to make such assumptions? I'm quite sure you know nothing about viruses, bacteria, vaccinations or even biotechnology. If you do, then please quote the peer-reviewed research papers that support your theories. You are clearly a victim of reading only the misinformation that fits into your paranoid world view. Which will be blogs by conspiracy theory lovers rather than actual information.
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by mags5222: 11:37am On Aug 29, 2014
Liekiller:

this is some confused nonsense!! So tell us, what QUALIFIES you to make such assumptions? I'm quite sure you know nothing about viruses, bacteria, vaccinations or even biotechnology. If you do, then please quote the peer-reviewed research papers that support your theories. You are clearly a victim of reading only the misinformation that fits into your paranoid world view. Which will be blogs by conspiracy theory lovers rather than actual information.

And what bullshit do you and others feed to each other to the point where you actually believe government stats government supported studies created mostly by whites. Have common sense failed you the point that 99 percent of everything spewed by government /scientist that are supported by westerners is total bullshit. I know enough to actually research opposing sides instead of believing what these people say. Let me guess 911 was not an inside Job?
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by Liekiller(f): 12:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
mags5222:

And what bullshit do you and others feed to each other to the point where you actually believe government stats government supported studies created mostly by whites. Have common sense failed you the point that 99 percent of everything spewed by government /scientist that are supported by westerners is total bullshit. I know enough to actually research opposing sides instead of believing what these people say. Let me guess 911 was not an inside Job?

hahaha so your claims are based on racism, is that it?
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by mags5222: 12:43pm On Aug 29, 2014
Liekiller:

hahaha so your claims are based on racism, is that it?

My claims are based on history itself goes beyond racism. The idea that these people changed their tactics after engaging in Germ Warfare against Black Americans is hilarious.
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by Liekiller(f): 1:06pm On Aug 29, 2014
mags5222:

My claims are based on history itself goes beyond racism. The idea that these people changed their tactics after engaging in Germ Warfare against Black Americans is hilarious.

That again means that your assumption is based on nothing more than another racist assumption. In 1976, when ebola was first recorded, nobody had the knowledge and technology that is required to fiddle with viral genomes. Those who promote this conspiracy theory claim that ebola was now "engineered" to increase its kill rate. Which is total bullshit. The death rate is much LOWER in this current outbreak than in others before (approximately 50%).

If we assume that there is "germ warfare" going on, don't you think they'd use something more efficient than ebola? And why would all these evil foreign countries then be pumping millions into containing the disease - while our own health minister decided to use the fund he was allocated to do so for cars? Nothing about this theory makes sense, and none of it is based on verifiable facts.
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by mags5222: 1:30pm On Aug 29, 2014
Liekiller:

That again means that your assumption is based on nothing more than another racist assumption. In 1976, when ebola was first recorded, nobody had the knowledge and technology that is required to fiddle with viral genomes. Those who promote this conspiracy theory claim that ebola was now "engineered" to increase its kill rate. Which is total bullshit. The death rate is much LOWER in this current outbreak than in others before (approximately 50%).

If we assume that there is "germ warfare" going on, don't you think they'd use something more efficient than ebola? And why would all these evil foreign countries then be pumping millions into containing the disease - while our own health minister decided to use the fund he was allocated to do so for cars? Nothing about this theory makes sense, and none of it is based on verifiable facts.

You're joking right? There is more than enough evidence to prove that western powers are way more advance than they claim. In nazi Germany alone 50-60 years ago or so they perfected and conducted numerous experiments on people, but you really believe that they didn't have the technology? This new variant of ebola is to get people to ultimately consent to vaccinate, this is what they do. Now I already posted a video given the break down of the ebola virus and some claims from CDC. Its not the fake disease that people must worry about but vaccinations.

This is not a theory whatsoever. Again these people engaged in germ warfare on black americans, this is a fact! These people didn't change up their tactics. I would be very weary of any outside group that is coming in with some vaccination when they can't even figure out where the disease originated from. And believe me it makes perfect sense when you open your mind and look at the information that is being presented. You need to take tiny steps by starting off with NAZI Germany, Chemtrails, and poisons in the water supply. If these people can go so far to poison the air what else will they do? Think.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by Liekiller(f): 1:41pm On Aug 29, 2014
mags5222:

You're joking right? There is more than enough evidence to prove that western powers are way more advance than they claim. In nazi Germany alone 50-60 years ago or so they perfected and conducted numerous experiments on people, but you really believe that they didn't have the technology? This new variant of ebola is to get people to ultimately consent to vaccinate, this is what they do. Now I already posted a video given the break down of the ebola virus and some claims from CDC. Its not the fake disease that people must worry about but vaccinations.

This is not a theory whatsoever. Again these people engaged in germ warfare on black americans, this is a fact! These people didn't change up their tactics. I would be very weary of any outside group that is coming in with some vaccination when they can't even figure out where the disease originated from. And believe me it makes perfect sense when you open your mind and look at the information that is being presented. You need to take tiny steps by starting off with NAZI Germany, Chemtrails, and poisons in the water supply. If these people can go so far to poison the air what else will they do? Think.

And where is that "evidence" please? Since you don't even know the difference between the experiments the Nazis conducted (THAT they experimented with humans is true) and today's biotechnology I don't think I'm going to waste more time with this discussion. You have obviously fallen for the unfounded brainwashery by "Natural Solutions Foundation" or other similar fearmongerers.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by dalapo: 1:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
This thread is a joke.

Why if this disease has been genetically engineered by the wicked white people have aid workers (some of whom white) and missionaries (some of whom white) died?

I guess either this new killer weapon (or perhaps more likely the brain of people believing this sh*t) needs refining somewhat.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by mags5222: 1:54pm On Aug 29, 2014
Liekiller:

And where is that "evidence" please? Since you don't even know the difference between the experiments the Nazis conducted (THAT they experimented with humans is true) and today's biotechnology I don't think I'm going to waste more time with this discussion. You have obviously fallen for the unfounded brainwashery by "Natural Solutions Foundation" or other similar fearmongerers.

Excuse me and you are into listening to European scientist and socalled experts instead of looking at the facts. You need to start at point A the truth is scary and this world is a scary place get over it!

You're not worth discussing with if you can't figure out 1 simple little thing like if 911 was an inside job or that Al Queda is a group created by the US government. Simple research start with MkUltra and come back to me and tell me what you think.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by mags5222: 1:57pm On Aug 29, 2014
dalapo:
This thread is a joke.

Why if this disease has been genetically engineered by the wicked white people have aid workers (some of whom white) and missionaries (some of whom white) died?

I guess either this new killer weapon (or perhaps more likely the brain of people believing this sh*t) needs refining somewhat.

Get a freaking clue have you ever heard of the Holocaust? Did you know that Hitler was financed by GASP a JEW. So just because some whites are sacrifices doesn't stray away from the insidious implications to depopulate Africa through Vaccinations. Ever heard of Agenda 21? Come on you people have the internet and yet you're clueless.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by dalapo: 1:58pm On Aug 29, 2014
mags5222:

Excuse me and you are into listening to European scientist and socalled experts instead of looking at the facts. You need to start at point A the truth is scary and this world is a scary place get over it!

You're not worth discussing with if you can't figure out 1 simple little thing like if 911 was an inside job or that Al Queda is a group created by the US government. Simple research start with MkUltra and come back to me and tell me what you think.

what has any of that got to do with the price of bread? you are breathtakingly stupid.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by dalapo: 1:59pm On Aug 29, 2014
mags5222:

Get a freaking clue have you ever heard of the Holocaust? Did you know that Hitler was financed by GASP a JEW. So just because some whites are sacrifices doesn't stray away from the insidious implications to depopulate Africa through Vaccinations. Ever heard of Agenda 21? Come on you people have the internet and yet you're clueless.

you believe everything you read and thats all there is to that.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by ElFenomeno1: 1:59pm On Aug 29, 2014
profjustine458: Ebola is a lab engineered disease so dat da

Shut up and get lost!

Fu...cking dunderhead!

1 Like

Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by Liekiller(f): 2:04pm On Aug 29, 2014
mags5222:

depopulate Africa through vaccinations? grin grin grin grin how can somebody be so damn stoooopid
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by mags5222: 2:06pm On Aug 29, 2014
Liekiller:

depopulate Africa through vaccinations? grin grin grin grin how can somebody be so damn stoooopid

The stupid one is the person who will actually ignore what these people say and do. Are you denying Agenda 21?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Make The Cure For Hypertension/high Blood Pressure At Home / 65 Nursing Interview Questions / Big Buttom And Hip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.