Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,305 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

An End To Installous! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / An End To Installous! (1300 Views)

Whatsapp Is Now Entirely End-to-end Encrypted / This Is How My Romance With The Innjoo One Came To An End / Whatsapp Just Switched On End- To-end Encryption For Android Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An End To Installous! by jazz04(m): 12:42pm On Jan 01, 2013
Its no longer news if you have a data connected ios and tried opening your beloved installous... I hope you all know you can still use installous to install cracked apps, you just need to off your data and open the app, go to download ( you must have placed the cracked ipa file in the installous download folder var/mobile/documents/installous/downloads)....
I don't think this will reduce cracking or getting free apps on ios, installous only collects links of cracked apps from the internet, which google can do as well LOL this highlights my position on google being the greatest pirate on the internet LOL
For those that don't know, there has always been a host of ther apps like installous, I guess its time to try them out. A very good one is this http://v.appvv.com/en/
Feel the power of chinko!

Re: An End To Installous! by sabeen221(f): 6:27am On Feb 23, 2018
A nice piece of information and looking fabulous, Honest work and please update some more.thanks for sharing. and also check this beautiful app for iphone. https://www.intech-bb.com/appishare/

(1) (Reply)

Download Unlimitedly Using Etisalat Payg Plan.. / Pls Unlock Code For Sony Xperia E1 / On A Cross Road Between Infinix Zero, Infinix Hot Note And Injoo One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.