Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

I Need Adverts/sponsorship To Sustain My Tv Talk Show, - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Need Adverts/sponsorship To Sustain My Tv Talk Show, (735 Views)

Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's / Moments With Mo (tv Talk Show) Cuts Out The Word God When Mentioned / The Bisi Olatilo Show: Bos Is The Boss Of All Tv Talk Shows In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Adverts/sponsorship To Sustain My Tv Talk Show, by mobwithdonald: 2:08pm On Jan 01, 2013
i have completed a 30 minute Tv talk show program, staring the likes of mama-g, Kenneth okonkwo, buchi,frank artus, etc. so i need advert placements and sponsorship to sustain the program. the promo is already on air @ CTL Africa. ur sincere help will be appreciated. MOMENT OF BLISS WITH DONALD twale!!!!!!!!!!!
you could call or text
07030454953 thanks in advance you guys are indeed a family

(1) (Reply)

Errors In Jack Bauer's "24" / Crazy Monkey Shoot With AK47 (video) / What Is Your Favourite Super-hero Movie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.