Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

DSTV'S New Year Gift To Its Subscribers...a Way Of Saying Thank You !!! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DSTV'S New Year Gift To Its Subscribers...a Way Of Saying Thank You !!! (809 Views)

DSTV Open Week: Subscribers To View All Stations Free / DSTV's New Fraud / Dstv New Channel Changes: Faqs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSTV'S New Year Gift To Its Subscribers...a Way Of Saying Thank You !!! by onyxo76(m): 3:31pm On Jan 01, 2013
I really won't be writing this piece on a new year's day but i can't keep quiet any longer. For a few months now i have noticed random blocking of my account without any reasons and i have countless times had to call customer care service to re-activate my account. Mind you this has nothing to do with paying my subscription as i always pay 1 week to the expiration of my current subscription.

I have been on the premium platform for over 11 years now and have never missed payment before due date but why DSTV has decided to treat its loyal customer this way still baffles me. I paid 11,000 naira on 24/12/2012 and have been watching my favourite programs without any hitches until 8 am this morning when i received the e-16 error.Incidentally i spoke to a service representative on phone just yesterday who assured me that all was well with my account, only to be blocked this morning.

This has been going on for a while now as even when power goes out and is restored after a few minutes, i would see the e -16 scrambled message and i will spend an average of 300 naira airtime to listen to repeated apologies and so on from its customer care agents.I have tried the 30333 method to reactivate my account but no luck. why today of all days does DSTV choose to do this to me? i have called them but no one is in the office right now.

My account number is 41130585858.My neighbor also experiences the same thing as well but the 30333 method works for him unlike me. Please nairalanders should i continue with this people or get something else. does anyone else have a similar experience with DSTV? lets share together...
Re: DSTV'S New Year Gift To Its Subscribers...a Way Of Saying Thank You !!! by aadetoyin(f): 12:22am On Jan 02, 2013
U are even begging for front page. ℓ☺ℓ. Just go to DSTV office to rectify the prob. U asked if u should fashi DSTV for which substitute abeg? Startimes?
No even try am
Re: DSTV'S New Year Gift To Its Subscribers...a Way Of Saying Thank You !!! by onyxo76(m): 7:19am On Jan 02, 2013
aadetoyin: U are even begging for front page. ℓ☺ℓ. Just go to DSTV office to rectify the prob. U asked if u should fashi DSTV for which substitute abeg? Startimes?
No even try am
if only the dstv office was close by,am based in ilesa. Will I have to travel all the way to lagos to rectify this prob? The super dealers have no solution to offer me.I have called them on phone several times already so I believe all should be well.like you said its difficult to fashi them, there is no good competitor for their customers.
Re: DSTV'S New Year Gift To Its Subscribers...a Way Of Saying Thank You !!! by aadetoyin(f): 12:35am On Jan 03, 2013
onyxo76: if only the dstv office was close by,am based in ilesa. Will I have to travel all the way to lagos to rectify this prob? The super dealers have no solution to offer me.I have called them on phone several times already so I believe all should be well.like you said its difficult to fashi them, there is no good competitor for their customers.

Eh yah. So u re in ilesa. Dats my villa grin
onyxo76: if only the dstv office was close by,am based in ilesa. Will I have to travel all the way to lagos to rectify this prob? The super dealers have no solution to offer me.I have called them on phone several times already so I believe all should be well.like you said its difficult to fashi them, there is no good competitor for their customers.

Eh yah. So u re in ilesa. Dats my villa
I tink u should just call a friend dat is based in lagos dat can go to their ofice on ur behalf if its still not working. Pele sogbo

(1) (Reply)

We Were Toy Soldiers - A Short Film / Tinsel Gulps N4bn In Four Years / 6yr Old Girl In Break Dance Battle!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.