Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

DSTV Open Week: Subscribers To View All Stations Free - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DSTV Open Week: Subscribers To View All Stations Free (50416 Views)

TSTV To Begin Nationwide Sales Of Decoder Next Week With All Stations Intact / You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station / TSTV: Angry GOTV Subscribers Grumble Over Poor Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSTV Open Week: Subscribers To View All Stations Free by bettercreature(m): 6:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
MultiChoice's digital satellite TV, DStv announced on Tuesday that all active subscribers will have access to premium channels as the South African brand is set to flag off its Premium Open Week.
For one week - Thursday, 14 April to Thursday, 21 April - all active DStv subscribers on Compact Plus, Compact, Family and Access bouquets will enjoy unlimited access to a buffet of premium channels, in the comfort of their own homes at no additional cost.

Ranging from exciting movies, both Hollywood and Nollywood, sports, music, documentaries and kids entertainment which are only available on the Premium bouquet, will be available to all active subscribers within the specified period.

The Managing Director, Multichoice Nigeria, John Ugbe who made the announcement, said the company’s priority is to put the needs of its subscribers at the heart of everything they do.

“The DStv Open Week follows recent initiatives where the EPL, La Liga and Euro 2016 were made available to Compact subscribers at no extra cost and no price increase was implemented on DStv bouquets in Nigeria on 1 April. Both these initiatives are some of the innovative ways MultiChoice is adding more value to subscribers’ video entertainment experience, irrespective of their subscription plan.

“At MultiChoice, we understand that times are tough for our subscribers who not only want to experience the best television entertainment, but do so at a price they can afford.

“Our DStv bouquets allow subscribers flexibility in price and choice without compromising quality or variety. However, we also understand that our subscribers on lower bouquets would enjoy the opportunity to watch some of the content available on the higher bouquets,” Ugbe explained.

He also asserted the company’s commitment to add more viewing contents to subscribers on lower bouquets as part of the company’s reward mechanism.

Multichoice also launched the ‘Game of Exploras’ offer, where 1000 Explora decoders will be given away at the rate of two decoders every hour for 21 days.

“All a Premium subscriber needs to do to qualify to win an Explora, is to remain active,” Ugbe added.

Source: https://thewhistler.ng/story/dstv-open-week-subscribers-to-view-all-stations-free

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSTV Open Week: Subscribers To View All Stations Free by ezebunafo(m): 6:24pm On Apr 13, 2016
Is it applicable to gotv too?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSTV Open Week: Subscribers To View All Stations Free by seliaju(m): 6:24pm On Apr 13, 2016
We shall see.
To be frank, subscribers deserve more after being ripped off of their hard earnings

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DSTV Open Week: Subscribers To View All Stations Free by divinehand2003(m): 6:25pm On Apr 13, 2016
Nice one

2 Likes

Re: DSTV Open Week: Subscribers To View All Stations Free by jonili(m): 6:25pm On Apr 13, 2016
OK
Re: DSTV Open Week: Subscribers To View All Stations Free by potbelly(m): 6:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
How do they expect us to enjoy their benevolence when there is no light and no fuel to power our generators. Definately wrong timing...

115 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSTV Open Week: Subscribers To View All Stations Free by jojomario(m): 6:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
This is nonsense until they implement "PAY AS YOU VIEW"

125 Likes 6 Shares

Re: DSTV Open Week: Subscribers To View All Stations Free by Tocheagle(m): 6:34pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ok .
Re: DSTV Open Week: Subscribers To View All Stations Free by yetunsbay(m): 6:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
ezebunafo:
Is it applicable to gotv too?
most definitely. This isnt d first time

1 Like

Re: DSTV Open Week: Subscribers To View All Stations Free by coolebux(m): 6:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
Dem remember say EPL dey dis weekend? Na bad market ooo
I go enjoy this one-off offer oo

3 Likes

Re: DSTV Open Week: Subscribers To View All Stations Free by kennyman2000(m): 7:25pm On Apr 13, 2016
Okay naaaw..
Re: DSTV Open Week: Subscribers To View All Stations Free by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 13, 2016
Why not from today?

3 Likes

Re: DSTV Open Week: Subscribers To View All Stations Free by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
I no free subscribe my DSTv for the second month now since there's no light. Fuel has become gold too.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSTV Open Week: Subscribers To View All Stations Free by DrObum(m): 7:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
Those thieves!!!

Una and MTN, I don't know who worse pass undecided undecided

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSTV Open Week: Subscribers To View All Stations Free by opyzy(m): 7:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
whey d light? don't surprised when you see Nigeria suffers total blackout for one week on news headlines,phcn do mad i swear, imagine after getting the mtn free data on about 5 sims phcn switched the light that very dey for four good days angry , when i checked those sims after light has been restored mtn don reduce my 4.5 gig to 10mb cry i swear phcn wherever una day god go continue to dey punish una everyday

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSTV Open Week: Subscribers To View All Stations Free by Ashez: 7:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
Something makes me think this is marketing strategy.

3 Likes

Re: DSTV Open Week: Subscribers To View All Stations Free by philo3(m): 7:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
Now this iz news
Multi choice don epp us now
____na PHCN remain

2 Likes

Re: DSTV Open Week: Subscribers To View All Stations Free by ibrash600: 7:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
Is it applicable to GO TV? angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSTV Open Week: Subscribers To View All Stations Free by zeanslim(m): 7:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
What about The Dstv Walkas and Mobile ?

2 Likes

Re: DSTV Open Week: Subscribers To View All Stations Free by Oyimzy(m): 7:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
Go Tv too?
Re: DSTV Open Week: Subscribers To View All Stations Free by englishmart(m): 7:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
who get time for movies abi rubbish stations. Too busy working to become the next GEJ

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSTV Open Week: Subscribers To View All Stations Free by kelvyn7: 7:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
shocked
Re: DSTV Open Week: Subscribers To View All Stations Free by Oyimzy(m): 7:30pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ashez:

Before, what else do you think
Re: DSTV Open Week: Subscribers To View All Stations Free by faruz: 7:30pm On Apr 13, 2016
kkkk...
Re: DSTV Open Week: Subscribers To View All Stations Free by Bisjosh(f): 7:30pm On Apr 13, 2016
DrObum:
Those thieves!!!
Una and MTN, I don't know who worse pass undecided undecided

Dem enter ur bank account thief ur money? undecided

seliaju:
We shall see.
To be frank, subscribers deserve more after being ripped off of their hard earnings

Dem force u pay? Go buy startimes na grin

11 Likes

Re: DSTV Open Week: Subscribers To View All Stations Free by Idris222: 7:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
OK ooooooo Gotv ko
Re: DSTV Open Week: Subscribers To View All Stations Free by fotadmowmend(m): 7:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
we no want

1 Like

Re: DSTV Open Week: Subscribers To View All Stations Free by okoseun: 7:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
Does that mean those with active Gotv subscription get one week extension?
yetunsbay:
most definitely. This isnt d first time
Re: DSTV Open Week: Subscribers To View All Stations Free by Philipsade81: 7:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
This is great. It will be an exciting week.

1 Like

Re: DSTV Open Week: Subscribers To View All Stations Free by mustmust(m): 7:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ashez:

Marketing strategy ke. Na the consumer protection council hammer/order dem dey obey so. Den give dem 90 days to comply or more sanctions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSTV Open Week: Subscribers To View All Stations Free by goodvision12(m): 7:34pm On Apr 13, 2016
potbelly:
How do they expect us to enjoy their benevolence when there is no light and no fuel to power our generators. Definately wrong timing...
na dstv go give yu light again?omasheo!

2 Likes

Re: DSTV Open Week: Subscribers To View All Stations Free by moyems(m): 7:34pm On Apr 13, 2016
The is the change we are talking about. Kudos to the apc government. By the way, in South Africa, there is nothing like pay per view and all their bouquet are exactly of the Same amount as we have it here in Nigeria. I don't see how these people are ripping us off!!!! Do your research well......

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? / BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 26th Birthday Today, Management Shares Stunning Photos / Top 10 Biggest Film Industries In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.