Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Free Nubian Book For Download - The Laws Of Opposites – 2008/9 & 10 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Free Nubian Book For Download - The Laws Of Opposites – 2008/9 & 10 (1414 Views)

Has Any Atheist Seen The Laws Of Logic? Do They Exist? / Exposé On The Laws Of Reincarnation,karma And Return. / Righteousness Of The Laws Of Moses Vs Righteousness Of Grace Of Christ By Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Nubian Book For Download - The Laws Of Opposites – 2008/9 & 10 by tombu: 1:51pm On Feb 22, 2008
FREE NUBIAN BOOK FOR DOWNLOAD - THE LAWS OF OPPOSITES – 2008/9 & 10

A MODERNISATION OF AFRICAN SPIRITUALITY

To my brothers and sisters at Nairaland. I don't know if people here know but there is a FREE NUBIAN PDF BOOK SERIES on a couple of African forums that Nubians everywhere have to check out. The book is called - MESSAGE FROM THE AFRONAUTS – THE LAWS OF OPPOSITES. It’s around 300 pages of completely free literature. From what I can tell it must be written in Africa.

I STATE THE FOLLOWING:

1. There are strong issues in the book
2 Some strong words also
3. Some pretty abstract notions - a little sci-fi
4. The further in you read the deeper it gets – IT GETS VERY DEEP INDEED
5. Some of the notions are questionable (FOR ME) but overall there is some serious knowledge being expressed about our culture. It’s not a normal read at all. It covers many subjects concerning our race – many controversial.
6. You will need a serious-open mind for many of the issues raised in the book

It took me from the beginning of this year to go through all 17 volumes (there may be more out there). It’s a VERY BLACK BOOK – you’ll know what I mean eventually. The early volumes are not an indication as to the full depth of the book series every volumes covers different subjects at different levels.

FREE PDF BOOK VOL.1 (1.05MB)
FREE PDF BOOK VOL.2 (835K)
FREE PDF BOOK VOL.3 (995K)
FREE PDF BOOK VOL.4 (435K)
FREE PDF BOOK VOL.5 (395K)
FREE PDF BOOK VOL.6 (285K)
FREE PDF BOOK VOL.7 (360K)
FREE PDF BOOK VOL.8 (310K)
FREE PDF BOOK VOL.9 (350K)
FREE PDF BOOK VOL.10 (300K)
FREE PDF BOOK VOL.11 (265K)
FREE PDF BOOK VOL.12 (620K)
FREE PDF BOOK VOL.13 (320K)
FREE PDF BOOK VOL.14 (480K)
FREE PDF BOOK VOL.15 (500K)
FREE PDF BOOK VOL.16 (145K) - SOUL
FREE PDF BOOK VOL.17 (195K)

Website link (below)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C80UXDTC

h__p://www.megaupload.com/?d=C80UXDTC

All VOLUMES 1-17

Filename: L17.zip
Filesize: 7.21 MB
Description: opps

On the megaupload webpage page simply type in the letter code in the box on the top right hand side and click download.

Then another screen will appear. Then wait 45 seconds (See time countdown at bottom of screen)

Then click free download and the file will be ready for downloading. You MAY need software called Winzip to open the file – that’s free online as well. To read the pdf’s you will need Adobe Acrobat reader this is free online also.

The file is called L17.zip (7.21MB) THIS zipFILE HAS 1-17 volumes INSIDE. With a modem it will take about 35 min to download. With broadband probably a minute or so.

There might be more volumes around but this all I can find !!

I can only stress that for a book series openly stated as free literature it is a must read for black people everywhere. You’ve got nothing really to lose.

THERE ARE SOME SERIOUS ISSUES BEING ADDRESSED HERE

Peace

just letting people know what information is out there for our people !!!

(1) (Reply)

Can Evil Exist Without God? / Petition To Seun For The Creation Of Christian And Shia Islam Forums / Most Widely Circulated Magazine In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.