Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,626 members, 7,823,758 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Links,when Clicked, Deliver The Wrong Page On Nairaland's Mobile Version - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Links,when Clicked, Deliver The Wrong Page On Nairaland's Mobile Version (575 Views)

Create A Stylish Mobile Forum Site Like Nairaland Mobile Version Part-1 / Inserting Ads (adsense, Buzzcity, Admob And Inmobi) To SMF Wap2 (mobile Version) / Non-mobile Version Sites/forums And Motorola Q? Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Links,when Clicked, Deliver The Wrong Page On Nairaland's Mobile Version by VirginFinder: 11:58pm On Jan 01, 2013
This happens 70% of the time.

The wrong page displayed could vary from a previously scrolled over link to a totally strange page such as a fellow member's profile page.

One would have to click the 2nd time and sometimes the 3rd time to get the right page displayed.

Please whats the cause of this technical error?

And can it be corrected?

If it can't be corrected, how do I avoid it altogether cos this error does impede one's exciting experience on the mobile version.

God bless Nairaland and its owner.
Re: Links,when Clicked, Deliver The Wrong Page On Nairaland's Mobile Version by Obinnau(m): 6:25am On Jan 02, 2013
same thing happens here more especially in the new topics section.

(1) (Reply)

Please Someone Help Me With A Copy Of Vbulletin / Critical Success Factors To Know When Building Mobile Website And App / Urgent Help!!! Unable To Login To My Joomla Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.