Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,995 members, 7,821,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Study In India (degree And Professional Courses) - Educational Services (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Study In India (degree And Professional Courses) (18850 Views)

Uni Ibadan 2011/2012 (part Time) Both Degree And Diploma Dlc Or Dli Forms Re Out / Uni Ibadan 2011/2012 (part Time) Degree And Diploma Dlc Or Dli Forms Are Out / Study in Malaysia Uk and Australian Program (Degree And Masters ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Study In India (degree And Professional Courses) by DanIndia(m): 5:40pm On Mar 18, 2015
Hi Chris,

What information do you require ? There is always google for you, search for info. If you have doubts then get to me. IT is a very broad program.
icezychris:
Bro mr danindia pls am just goin tru nairaland I saw ur thread pls dis wat I been lookin for de past 2yrs now pls I want to do my IT program in india I need all available infor abt it pls I will be grad if u can help me by send all de requirements nd I will like to have ur number pls tanx my email is icezychris@yahoo.com
Re: Study In India (degree And Professional Courses) by icezychris(m): 12:59am On Mar 20, 2015
Bro wat abt dos infor u been send to dem since dis past 2 years pls send me one on my mail pls I need it bro tanx icezychris@yahoo.com
Re: Study In India (degree And Professional Courses) by DanIndia(m): 1:18am On Mar 20, 2015
Which info have I been sending to them ? I don't understand you at all.
You've already read the initial post, what more do you require ? People ask questions.
icezychris:
Bro wat abt dos infor u been send to dem since dis past 2 years pls send me one on my mail pls I need it bro tanx icezychris@yahoo.com
Re: Study In India (degree And Professional Courses) by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 20, 2015
Bros I just confuse oo. is it ok to attend a college that is affiliated to a university?.
st. xavier's college affiliated to university of mumbai
Re: Study In India (degree And Professional Courses) by DanIndia(m): 12:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
Yes, it is. If you're pursuing an Undergraduate degree in India, you study via an affiliated college but your certificates comes from the University.
fighal:
Bros I just confuse oo. is it ok to attend a college that is affiliated to a university?.
st. xavier's college affiliated to university of mumbai
Re: Study In India (degree And Professional Courses) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 20, 2015
DanIndia:
Yes, it is. If you're pursuing an Undergraduate degree in India, you study via an affiliated college but your certificates comes from the University.
OH! Tanx man, am relieved now.
So what college are you in
Re: Study In India (degree And Professional Courses) by icezychris(m): 10:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
Pls sir I want to do my one year program on networkin in aptech in india pls i want. To knw de requirements needed pls I want to knw de amount for dia school fee nd visa requirements nd how to get dia invitation letter from india
Re: Study In India (degree And Professional Courses) by DanIndia(m): 5:11pm On Mar 21, 2015
You can find these information on Aptech computer website. Email them and I'm sure they'll be happy to help answer your questions. And you pay some fees before you get their IV letterr. Visa Requirements you can find on the embassy website.
icezychris:
Pls sir I want to do my one year program on networkin in aptech in india pls i want. To knw de requirements needed pls I want to knw de amount for dia school fee nd visa requirements nd how to get dia invitation letter from india
Re: Study In India (degree And Professional Courses) by keleto(m): 8:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
pls mr Dan. am planning to under go an automation training in India.I was told that the training is for 40 days.(post graduate diploma in industrial automation) and it cost about 300k. do you have an idea of such good training institute. there are so many of such institute in India but don't know the best that are more practical oriented
pls I need your response
Re: Study In India (degree And Professional Courses) by DanIndia(m): 5:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
Oh sorry, I have no idea.
keleto:
pls mr Dan. am planning to under go an automation training in India.I was told that the training is for 40 days.(post graduate diploma in industrial automation) and it cost about 300k. do you have an idea of such good training institute. there are so many of such institute in India but don't know the best that are more practical oriented
pls I need your response
Re: Study In India (degree And Professional Courses) by casper9: 11:06pm On May 12, 2015
@DanIndia. I want to pursue an engineering undergraduate degree in india taught in english, my waec certificate is 2007, hope that won't b a problem? if no, then I'll be interested in mainly on mechanical or mechatronics, civil, electrical, computer. I just want to get a sound education in engineering, can you recommend a good university in that respect with any engineering course taught in english if any of the above is not available and the cost of tuition. I would also like to know the deadline dates for applications. need your reply asap. thanks so much.
Re: Study In India (degree And Professional Courses) by DanIndia(m): 6:43am On May 13, 2015
Casper9, all degrees in India are fully taught in English. I don't your WAEC certificate year is a problem. You just need a good result to land admission into their Engineering Institutes.
And yes, I can recommend a good university.. the question is Engineering degree in India is not easy, for an average student it is tough... but if you're good in Maths and are willing to devote loads of time to studies then go for it. I'm not sure about the tuition but my guess is it should be around 300 - 400k yearly Nigerian currency... and I think admission is still going on.
casper9:
@DanIndia. I want to pursue an engineering undergraduate degree in india taught in english, my waec certificate is 2007, hope that won't b a problem? if no, then I'll be interested in mainly on mechanical or mechatronics, civil, electrical, computer. I just want to get a sound education in engineering, can you recommend a good university in that respect with any engineering course taught in english if any of the above is not available and the cost of tuition. I would also like to know the deadline dates for applications. need your reply asap. thanks so much.
Re: Study In India (degree And Professional Courses) by casper9: 9:05am On May 13, 2015
DanIndia:
Computer Engineering is a B.Tech course here which is a 4 years course. The other bachelors here in India are 3 years. And the course name here is Bachelors of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering B.Tech (CSE). I am not sure about the automation engineering but that's why we have Google, look into and let me know what you come up with. Please do feel free to contact me again with any questions you may have.
DanIndia. thanks so much. the course "Bachelors of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering B.Tech (CSE)." do you know how much is the tuition fee? my budget is abt 150k in naira, can I get any associated course with relation to engineering with that amount?
Re: Study In India (degree And Professional Courses) by DanIndia(m): 11:00am On May 13, 2015
No, I don't think so.
casper9:

DanIndia. thanks so much. the course "Bachelors of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering B.Tech (CSE)." do you know how much is the tuition fee? my budget is abt 150k in naira, can I get any associated course with relation to engineering with that amount?
Re: Study In India (degree And Professional Courses) by casper9: 11:16am On May 13, 2015
thanks DanIndia. guess I'll have to go for mec, maths electronics and computer science.
it's the same course you are undergoing ryt?
can u pls gve me d cost application and tuition and how I would go about the registration. thanks so much.
Re: Study In India (degree And Professional Courses) by DanIndia(m): 12:21pm On May 13, 2015
The cost of application is around 22-25k Nigerian currency. The tuition is around 120k naira. The registration cannot be done from Nigeria. One has to go on your behalf.. but before that I think you'll have to inbox me privately because I notice you stated in one of your posts that the date of birth on your passport doesn't match the dob on your WAEC. That's some stuff. You have to quickly amend that with some affidavit or something and also the missing name in your surname. Someone had the same issue here and had to go back home a month ago to fix it. The concerned person wasn't able to get his study papers because of the same.
casper9:
thanks DanIndia. guess I'll have to go for mec, maths electronics and computer science.
it's the same course you are undergoing ryt?
can u pls gve me d cost application and tuition and how I would go about the registration. thanks so much.
Re: Study In India (degree And Professional Courses) by casper9: 12:54pm On May 13, 2015
DanIndia:
The cost of application is around 22-25k Nigerian currency. The tuition is around 120k naira. The registration cannot be done from Nigeria. One has to go on your behalf.. but before that I think you'll have to inbox me privately because I notice you stated in one of your posts that the date of birth on your passport doesn't match the dob on your WAEC. That's some stuff. You have to quickly amend that with some affidavit or something and also the missing name in your surname. Someone had the same issue here and had to go back home a month ago to fix it. The concerned person wasn't able to get his study papers because of the same.
my waec result surname written CLARK instead of CLARKE. Evry other thing is correct.
Re: Study In India (degree And Professional Courses) by DanIndia(m): 6:43pm On May 15, 2015
The DOB is not something you can overlook. That's a huge 4 years difference. You'll have to go change. I don't anyone would believe this is an error. CLARK is also different from CLARKE. Go rectify these, bro.
casper9:

the d.o.b in my passport is 1993, but 1989 in waec certificate, my waec result surname written CLARK instead of CLARKE. Evry other thing is correct.
Re: Study In India (degree And Professional Courses) by Madeu(m): 7:04pm On May 15, 2015
casper9:

the d.o.b in my passport is 1993, but 1989 in waec certificate, my waec result surname written CLARK instead of CLARKE. Evry other thing is correct.
That can't be overlooked. Just find a solution to that.

1 Like

Re: Study In India (degree And Professional Courses) by casper9: 8:42pm On May 15, 2015
DanIndia. I still av my waec statement of result. evryth is ok wit that one.
wat about neco? is it accepted, everythn about d neco is correct, name and all, wrote both exam same year
Re: Study In India (degree And Professional Courses) by Madeu(m): 1:05am On May 19, 2015
casper9:
DanIndia. I still av my waec statement of result. evryth is ok wit that one.
wat about neco? is it accepted, everythn about d neco is correct, name and all, wrote both exam same year

Neco is accepted.
Re: Study In India (degree And Professional Courses) by casper9: 7:40am On May 19, 2015
Madeu:

Neco is accepted.
thanks
Re: Study In India (degree And Professional Courses) by casper9: 12:07pm On May 26, 2015
Dan India.
Thanks.
Re: Study In India (degree And Professional Courses) by DanIndia(m): 12:14pm On May 26, 2015
OK. Let's hope admission is still on.
casper9:
Dan India. Pls mail me at clarke.shokare@gmail.com
Thanks. Would love to study mecs in your university
Re: Study In India (degree And Professional Courses) by casper9: 1:21pm On May 26, 2015
Ok
Re: Study In India (degree And Professional Courses) by Wonder1844(m): 7:00pm On May 27, 2015
I will like to do a certification course in Automation engrg so will lyk to knw how 2 go abt it.
Re: Study In India (degree And Professional Courses) by DanIndia(m): 5:16am On May 28, 2015
Certification course in Automation Engineering ? I'm not quite familiar with that
Wonder1844:
I will like to do a certification course in Automation engrg so will lyk to knw how 2 go abt it.
Re: Study In India (degree And Professional Courses) by Nobody: 7:18am On May 28, 2015
Do they do diploma in cs or IT thre?
Re: Study In India (degree And Professional Courses) by DanIndia(m): 8:58am On May 28, 2015
Google it, man.
fighal:
Do they do diploma in cs or IT thre?
Re: Study In India (degree And Professional Courses) by Wonder1844(m): 11:38am On May 28, 2015
DanIndia:
Certification course in Automation Engineering ? I'm not quite familiar with that
ok thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unilorin Pre-degree/remedial Form 2012/2013 Admission Now Out / Siit Global Ict Scholarship / Grammarly Premium: Enhanced Writing Skills with Less stress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.