Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,123 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Get A Teaching Job In China As A Graduate(ebook) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Get A Teaching Job In China As A Graduate(ebook) (1141 Views)

As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? / Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. / Just Got A Teaching Job At GRA Ph...70k/month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Teaching Job In China As A Graduate(ebook) by rikel: 2:10pm On Jan 02, 2013
Hello Nairalanders, Compliments of the season.
Do you know that as a graduate you can get employed as a teacher in China?
This is how it works;
There is a chinese based management that employs foreign english based graduate to come teach in china.
All expenses is been paid for, that is after applying and you get employed you will be sent an invitation letter to come to china, all you need do is to have an international passport. after recieving the invitation letter, go straight to a chinese embassy close to your country.
if you are a Nigerian the chinese embassy for Nigerian immigrant to China is located at Abuja.
After the submission of your invitation letter the embassy will help you process your visa and every other processing will be co-ordinated by this mangement in China.
Further more they are going to give you accommodation and traveling allowance so you can travel round the city.
To get full info and eBook on how you can be able to apply for this job. Send an sms with the codename "GTJC" to 08185383482. eg. I WANT "GTJC" Send to:08185383482....
Re: Get A Teaching Job In China As A Graduate(ebook) by eduson002(m): 4:00pm On Jan 02, 2013
If u cant put d info here then forget.Nobody will buy ur ebook.
Re: Get A Teaching Job In China As A Graduate(ebook) by rikel: 8:17pm On Jan 02, 2013
It's not by force, this information is not for every1 but 4 pple dat are intrested. i have a word 4 u, if you think information is costly then 4get it, after all i've sold out eleven of this particular eBook with wonderful testimonies 4rm d buyers.they are all processing thier application now except 4 d last 2 which i just sold out they are about 2 get started with thier own processing. So my broda keep on living in darkness while others are finding solutions.its my work 2 gather information put it down in writing and sell it out to those in need of it.
Re: Get A Teaching Job In China As A Graduate(ebook) by dayojoy: 9:11pm On Jan 02, 2013
You are right Bro, pls keep it up, not everyone will succeed in life
Re: Get A Teaching Job In China As A Graduate(ebook) by rikel: 9:13pm On Jan 02, 2013
Thank Bro 4 understanding
Re: Get A Teaching Job In China As A Graduate(ebook) by ifyalways(f): 10:26pm On Jan 02, 2013
E book on how to go to China?

When Chinko people full lagos dey use dem legs hawk panadol, ekpa for N10 ?

OP, abeg write another book.
You'll get better luck @ the travel section.
Re: Get A Teaching Job In China As A Graduate(ebook) by eduson002(m): 1:12am On Jan 03, 2013
ifyalways: E book on how to go to China?

Re: Get A Teaching Job In China As A Graduate(ebook) by eduson002(m): 1:14am On Jan 03, 2013
ifyalways: E book on how to go to China?

some gullible pple wil stil go ahead to pay money into his account.
Re: Get A Teaching Job In China As A Graduate(ebook) by Oldboy1: 6:54am On Jan 03, 2013
Forget these information sellers. I have tried something like this in 2005 after I finished my NYSC. I saw their adverts on newspaper and called them, later I went to their office and they promised to help me get teaching job in China but that I have to pay N45k for processing and everything. I thought they were real and I paid. Later they sent me medical papers that I should go and get medical report to confirm my fitness. After that they asked me to wait that those people will contact me for phone interview but nothing happend. I went back to them again disturbing them and they later gave me two UK numbers that I should call them that they are the people doing the recruitment. When I called the UK guys, those guys told me that they don't recuit teachers from Nigeria that people have been calling them from Nigeria. The also warned me never to call their numbers again. As I called my people again here in Lagos, they did not answer. Their phones were on but they wouldn't answer calls. That was how I lost N45k.
So my people, be very careful because they have come again.

@rikel
I think you should stop this coz you know what you are saying here is not possible. Go and google the criteria or qualification for teaching english in China and other european countries. Besides, Chinese learn things fast so they hardly employ africans to come and teach english in their country instead they send their people to go learn the language, come back to china and teach chinese.
Re: Get A Teaching Job In China As A Graduate(ebook) by xandy84: 7:15pm On Jan 03, 2013
The truth about teaching English in china is simple... You are either from US, UK, Australia citizen.. The rest English speaking countries are rejected because of the ascent... I had a cousin that when to china to study Chinese and when he was thru with his study, they refuse to employ him because of such criteria mention above....

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunity In An Agro Chemical Company / Oloye Comprehensive High School Recruiting For 10 Positions !!! / Male House Help Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.