Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,218 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights (5398 Views)

NL Rap Battles chatroom / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread / *********WARCRAFT: BRAGGING RIGHTS (MALTHUSS V H.J)********* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights by Rapmaestro(m): 9:20am On Jan 21, 2013
Rap Maestro vs ZLUK nko?
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights by KillaVerse: 4:56am On Jan 23, 2013
How come my battle ix not recorded here? I won Khimwhite...3-1...plx me wan brag too o...no b easy tin to form linex and win...hehehe
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights by ojoawo(m): 9:16am On Jan 23, 2013
KillaVerse: How come my battle ix not recorded here? I won Khimwhite...3-1...plx me wan brag too o...no b easy tin to form linex and win...hehehe

Its been recorded already..
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights by ojoawo(m): 1:55pm On Feb 06, 2013
The Tag Team Championship Results

Winner - BLUD MAFIAZ : IamMozeez and Kastiel Killz

Runner-Up: LOSTSCRIPTS : Deadscrollz and Rap Maestro

Individual Awards:
TITLES OVERVIEW
MAN OF THE MATCH -- DEADSCROLLz
BEST PUNCHLINER -- KASTIEL KILLz
BEST METAPHOR -- KILLERVERSE
BEST MULTIES -- TIE thus NIL
BEST WORDPLAYER -- TIE thus NIL
BEST FOW RIDER -- INCREDA
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights by sleakid(m): 5:23pm On Feb 06, 2013
ojoawo: The Tag Team Championship Results

Winner - BLUD MAFIAZ : IamMozeez and Kastiel Killz

Runner-Up: LOSTSCRIPTS : Deadscrollz and Rap Maestro

Individual Awards:
TITLES OVERVIEW
MAN OF THE MATCH -- DEADSCROLLz
BEST PUNCHLINER -- KASTIEL KILLz
BEST METAPHOR -- KILLERVERSE
BEST MULTIES -- TIE thus NIL
BEST WORDPLAYER -- TIE thus NIL
BEST FOW RIDER -- INCREDA
nice one
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights by safarigirl(f): 12:13pm On Feb 07, 2013
ojoawo:

Baba, I blusheth :-)

Just thought it'll spice things up here
Long time
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights by sleakid(m): 12:17pm On Feb 07, 2013
safarigirl: Long time
where av yhu been sef
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights by Rapmaestro(m): 12:36pm On Feb 07, 2013
ha! Na u b dis.. I always siqht ur comment on d FP..alwayx sick
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights by Rapmaestro(m): 12:38pm On Feb 07, 2013
u also dn dy fall ma hand... TRIBALISM wetin west do u nah? @safarigurl
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights by ojoawo(m): 3:59am On Feb 08, 2013

Yh long long time... Where on earth have you been?
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights by Pdizzle(m): 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2013
Pls i wanna sign up
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights by airmark(m): 12:14am On Feb 20, 2013
ojoawo:

Yh long long time... Where on earth have you been?

Don't you know she is married to me?
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights by ojoawo(m): 11:16am On Feb 20, 2013
airmark:

Don't you know she is married to me?

In your dreams maybe....

Or u still bitter we didn't invite u to the wedding ceremony... Lolzzz
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights by ojoawo(m): 4:34pm On Feb 20, 2013
Battle Results
Murphysmallz vs Mistaswag

Mistaswag wins by 3 votes to none
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights by mistaswag(m): 6:57pm On Feb 20, 2013
ojoawo: Battle Results
Murphysmallz vs Mistaswag

Mistaswag wins by 3 votes to none
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights by stacomaster(m): 11:26am On Feb 22, 2013
Hehe.. Am Back Afta A Lng Ban!! Hehe.. grin
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights by ojoawo(m): 11:25am On Feb 23, 2013
Battle Results
ZLUK vs RAP MAESTRO
Zluk wins 2 votes to none
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights by ojoawo(m): 11:36am On Feb 23, 2013
ADVENTURE OVERVIEW
INCREDA

INCREDA won against MAESTRO
INCREDA lost to KHIMWHYTE
INCREDA lost to SLEAKID

THAT IS, INCREDA won only 1 battles out of 3 ..
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights by trashbreezy(m): 10:21am On Mar 10, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]eyow put me in a battle pls nikka
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights by mistaswag(m): 3:42pm On Mar 10, 2013
ojoawo record ma brawl aqaint u.. I won 1 vote to nawtin.. Biko
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights by trashbreezy(m): 10:44pm On Mar 10, 2013
eyow gv me a brawl
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights by Mynd44: 4:53am On Mar 12, 2013
trashbreezy: eyow gv me a brawl
you have to call someone out before you can get one. The person has to accept too
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights by ILLSHITNiqquh(m): 11:15am On Mar 12, 2013
angry
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights by ILLSHITNiqquh(m): 11:16am On Mar 12, 2013
mistaswag: ojoawo record ma brawl aqaint u.. I won 1 vote to nawtin.. Biko

hmm... aint surprise if he did not respond... ya linez say it all!....
mistaswaq: ..i'ma spill yah blood, that u'll be shy to update yah thread: who-qot-the-braqqinq-riqht?..cos u a chelsea fan, dosn't make u "mata" here, son u-just-a-braqqinq-brat||
quess the niqquh's shy! cheesy
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights by mistaswag(m): 10:24pm On Mar 12, 2013
ILL SHIT Niqquh:

hmm... aint surprise if he did not respond... ya linez say it all!....

quess the niqquh's shy! cheesy

lol grin
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights by trashbreezy(m): 9:27am On Mar 13, 2013
mistaswag jst quit rap man ua disgrace 2 the game pls guys delate that 3bars cos many emcee who are sicker than u cant even vote 4 u
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights by trashbreezy(m): 9:34am On Mar 13, 2013
mastaswag man even my chick can break ua nose,cos i can defeat u in a battle with my mouth close,and i make no sign lyk stroke,thats why u wana hang ua self bt im the only 1 with rope,only 3bars u cal that dope(epod),sh*t ur js a faggy,i say suck my d*ck bt ua lips are schrachy
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights by mistaswag(m): 11:21am On Mar 13, 2013
trashbreezy: mistaswag jst quit rap man ua disgrace 2 the game pls guys delate that 3bars cos many emcee who are sicker than u cant even vote 4 u

trashbreezy: mastaswag man even my chick can break ua nose,cos i can defeat u in a battle with my mouth close,and i make no sign lyk stroke,thats why u wana hang ua self bt im the only 1 with rope,only 3bars u cal that dope(epod),sh*t ur js a faggy,i say suck my d*ck bt ua lips are schrachy

Hmmn.. smh for sum pipu sha! for yah mind now u dey beef abi?.. lol so na 3barz ill sshit post so? grin quy i no knw u b4, so dey yah lane! biko

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights by ILLSHITNiqquh(m): 12:01pm On Mar 13, 2013
mistaswag:

Hmmn.. smh for sum pipu sha! for yah mind now u dey beef abi?.. lol so na 3barz ill sshit post so? grin quy i no knw u b4, so dey yah lane! biko

ONE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

\**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ / **naija Hiphop Music Download! / Bad Temper Vs Bolaji-broke. Endurance Battle Of The illest Spitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.