Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights (5381 Views)

NL Rap Battles chatroom / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread / *********WARCRAFT: BRAGGING RIGHTS (MALTHUSS V H.J)********* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights by ojoawo(m): 3:19pm On Jan 02, 2013
OFFICIAL

On the thread, you'll know who got the ish, full BATTLES (only) stats of 2013 will βε̲ updated on this thread.... And it'll βε̲ ranked on win percentage Ƭõ̸̳͡ know who's got it and who's not

The Standings so far

ILLSCRIPTS
Number of battles: 1
Wins:1
K.O: 1
TKO: 0
Lost: 0
Win Percentage: 100%

MISTASWAG

AIRMACK

KILLAVERSE
TITLES:
- BEST METAPHOR, TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

ZLUK

MURPHYSMALLZ
Number of battles: 3
Wins:2
K.O: 0
Lost: 1
Win Percentage: 67%

SLEAKID
Win Percentage: 67%

KHIMWYTE
Number of battles: 4
Lost: 2
Win Percentage: 50%

INCREDA
Win Percentage: 33%
CURRENT TITLES:
-BEST FLOW RIDER, TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

DHANNY
Wins:0
Win Percentage: 0%

B'AMOUR

OJOAWO

MIKUZ

CRIZZY
Number of battles: 2
Wins: 0

KASTIEL KILLZ
Number of battles: 0
CURRENT TITLES:
-BELT HOLDER, TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
-BEST PUNCHLINER, TT CHAMPIONSHIP

IAMMOZEEZ
CURRENT TITLES:
-BELT HOLDER, TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

RAP MAESTRO
Number of battles: 2
CURRENT TITLES:
-Runner-Up, TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

DEADSCROLLZ
CURRENT TITLES:
-Runner-Up, TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
-MAN OF THE MATCH, TTC Finals

You can submit your battle results ђεƦe and this thread is gon b updated as battles are completed

LEGGO.........
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights by amiskurie(m): 3:27pm On Jan 02, 2013
The king is here!
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights by ojoawo(m): 10:39pm On Jan 02, 2013
amiskurie: The king is here!

Go Ƭõ Flow for rank Thread
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights by ojoawo(m): 11:52pm On Jan 02, 2013
amiskurie: The king is here!
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights by ojoawo(m): 7:13am On Jan 04, 2013
Battle Result

Murphysmallz vs Crizzy

Murphysmallz takes the win after crizzy was disqualified for biting
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights by mikuz(m): 7:27am On Jan 04, 2013
OP . . .
You are doing a great job.
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights by ojoawo(m): 7:29am On Jan 04, 2013
mikuz: OP . . .
You are doing a great job.

Baba, I blusheth :-)

Just thought it'll spice things up here
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights by sleakid(m): 9:07am On Jan 04, 2013
Dunno diz thread...
Just came accross it..
Well tiz sick... OJOAWO i like yah handwork
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights by Dhany110: 10:38am On Jan 04, 2013
sleakid: Dunno diz thread...
Just came accross it..
Well tiz sick... OJOAWO i like yah handwork

who the Bleep is ojoawo, if its the same Ojoawo Solomon Oluwakayode, he's a wackieeeeeee
he's on a losing stretch in Immortals Rap Group on Facebook..... am so hating seeing losers name

Example, see his lines against Elvis Obeyono IN A BATTLE its even still under voting

This battle is like a priest king up against an IN-FI-DEL this verse makes u DITCH-YA-DELL, SLIP-A-BELT OV-ER YA-NECK, cos you simply accepted to KILL-YOUR-SELF//
without me moving MY-FOR-CEPS as I lay behind these bars like its PRISON CELL//
guilty of murdering wack-cees, ama make my case in the PITS-OF-HELL//
but yall know when my PEN-DANCE and I bling my PEN-DANTS//
ya'll know a nigga is about to ditch this RAP-DANCE//
even if its a LAP-DANCE for dogs like this Elvis pissing IN-THEIR-PANTS//
even if I only wanted to rap bout CHEMICAL ROMANCE//
take the ROAD MAP, follow the STROBE LAMPS//
since on the mic you got THROAT CLAMPS and all yall gots are pieces of COKE CANS//
yet claims he got high, get the fck off to HELL VIZ (Elvis) vis my pen BITCH//
even if you OBEY OR NOT(obeyono), you can't HELP THIS//
am not the type to MESS WITH, ama / Ʊr : and put your *//

The last line translates ama /(slash) your : (colon) and put your * (ASS-TO-RISK)

and you are here hailing him....... mstcheeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights by ojoawo(m): 10:55am On Jan 04, 2013
Dhany110:

who the Bleep is ojoawo, if its the same Ojoawo Solomon Oluwakayode, he's a wackieeeeeee
he's on a losing stretch in Immortals Rap Group on Facebook..... am so hating seeing losers name

Example, see his lines against Elvis Obeyono IN A BATTLE its even still under voting

This battle is like a priest king up against an IN-FI-DEL this verse makes u DITCH-YA-DELL, SLIP-A-BELT OV-ER YA-NECK, cos you simply accepted to KILL-YOUR-SELF//
without me moving MY-FOR-CEPS as I lay behind these bars like its PRISON CELL//
guilty of murdering wack-cees, ama make my case in the PITS-OF-HELL//
but yall know when my PEN-DANCE and I bling my PEN-DANTS//
ya'll know a nigga is about to ditch this RAP-DANCE//
even if its a LAP-DANCE for dogs like this Elvis pissing IN-THEIR-PANTS//
even if I only wanted to rap bout CHEMICAL ROMANCE//
take the ROAD MAP, follow the STROBE LAMPS//
since on the mic you got THROAT CLAMPS and all yall gots are pieces of COKE CANS//
yet claims he got high, get the fck off to HELL VIZ (Elvis) vis my pen BITCH//
even if you OBEY OR NOT(obeyono), you can't HELP THIS//
am not the type to MESS WITH, ama / Ʊr : and put your *//

The last line translates ama /(slash) your : (colon) and put your * (ASS-TO-RISK)

and you are here hailing him....... mstcheeeeeeew

Are you stalking me?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights by sleakid(m): 11:28am On Jan 04, 2013
Dhany watz yah peee? I hailed what i saw..
If yhu gat beef with d nucca, abeg sort it out with him.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights by Dhany110: 11:33am On Jan 04, 2013
sleakid: Dhany watz yah peee? I hailed what i saw..
If yhu gat beef with d nucca, abeg sort it out with him.

yall just a bunch of wackies heere

bt ama change that
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights by ojoawo(m): 11:02pm On Jan 05, 2013
Battle Result
Sleakid vs Crizzy

Sleakid wins after crizzy was busted for biting
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights by ojoawo(m): 9:22am On Jan 06, 2013
Battle Result
OJOAWO vs DHANNY

Ojoawo wins by 3votes Ƭõ̸̳͡ nothing
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights by Rapmaestro(m): 6:01pm On Jan 07, 2013
ojoawo: Battle Result

Murphysmallz vs Crizzy

Murphysmallz takes the win after crizzy was disqualified for biting
dat crizzy dude,does dat a lot
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights by ILLScripts: 10:07pm On Jan 09, 2013
Talk abt mine naw,av battled Chocckid and Bamor...thanks
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights by ojoawo(m): 7:09am On Jan 10, 2013
Battle Result
Illscripts vs B'amor
Illscripts wins by 5 votes to B'amor 's 3
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights by ojoawo(m): 7:36am On Jan 10, 2013
ILLScripts: Talk abt mine naw,av battled Chocckid and Bamor...thanks

Ʊr battle with chocckid was last year
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights by Rapmaestro(m): 12:49pm On Jan 10, 2013
2 thns noni,either ur name is on d gud book or bad book,victorious or losers... Downfall 4 me is nt d end of d world sha
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights by murphysmallz(m): 7:01pm On Jan 10, 2013
Wbt me n sleakid
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights by ojoawo(m): 7:29pm On Jan 12, 2013
BATTLE RESULT (Review)

OJOAWO vs DHANNY

Ojoawo stripped of Victory after both opponents were exposed biting
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights by ojoawo(m): 7:34pm On Jan 12, 2013
Battle Result

KHIMWYTE vs MIKUZ

Khimwyte wins by 3 votes to nothing
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights by murphysmallz(m): 9:20pm On Jan 12, 2013
Lwkmd! Since no1 wanna dwop verdz 4 me n sleakid again n I have 2votes gimme d win nah
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights by ojoawo(m): 10:24pm On Jan 12, 2013
murphysmallz: Lwkmd! Since no1 wanna dwop verdz 4 me n sleakid again n I have 2votes gimme d win nah

Ask peeps Ƭõ̸̳͡ vote naa...
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights by ZLUK(f): 8:08pm On Jan 13, 2013
I dey eye the top of this standings
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights by Rapmaestro(m): 10:12am On Jan 14, 2013
ZLUK: I dey eye the top of this standings
4 ur mind abi
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights by ZLUK(f): 10:16am On Jan 14, 2013
Hey diick human, I wasn't talking to you
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights by Rapmaestro(m): 10:21am On Jan 14, 2013
LWKMD
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights by KillaVerse: 9:03am On Jan 18, 2013
Why ix ma name not here,I juxt won khim nau!
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights by sleakid(m): 1:44pm On Jan 18, 2013
OJOAWO pls update this thread..
KHIM vs KILLAVERSE
KHIM vs AIRMARK
MURPHY vs SLEAK
And any other one i didn't mention.
Tanx
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights by ojoawo(m): 2:16pm On Jan 18, 2013
sleakid: OJOAWO pls update this thread..
KHIM vs KILLAVERSE
KHIM vs AIRMARK
MURPHY vs SLEAK
And any other one i didn't mention.
Tanx

Most of the battles are not decided.... and if they are, pls post the result ђεƦe, ama update it...
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights by mikuz(m): 9:10am On Jan 21, 2013
Results :

Khimwhyte 1 vs 2 Airmark

Khim 1 vs 3 Killaverse

Murphy 2 vs 1 Sleakid

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

\**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ / **naija Hiphop Music Download! / * * ~ Official Nairaland Newbies Rap Tournament : Fixtures And Updates ~ * *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.