Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,326 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Therationa, Who Created You, God Or By Evolution. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Therationa, Who Created You, God Or By Evolution. (3334 Views)

Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) / Why God Created You And I / Does Anyone Feel Special, Like God Created You For A Reason? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Therationa, Who Created You, God Or By Evolution. by skyone(m): 4:37pm On Feb 22, 2008
Please answer this question, thanks.
Re: Therationa, Who Created You, God Or By Evolution. by therationa(m): 9:33pm On Feb 22, 2008
skyone:

Please answer this question, thanks.

Hello Skyone, thankx for your questions. Here goes my answer;

With due respect, I think this is a very naive question, if your understanding of creation is any way a reference to a fully formed human from the beginning of existence. It is the sort of question you could direct to an infant who has not yet left infant school. In intellectual terms, it is the equivalent of "Daddy, how does Santa Claus deliver all the toys to all the children in one night on the eve of xmas?

If you mean by creation in the biblical sense, then I would have to say that I disagreement with that notion of creation. However, if you mean by creation, any force or process that is capable of generation complexity and complex structures, then I would have to say that I, you, everything around us are the creation of unguided natural forces.

Consider the following; As a matter of scientific fact, the two most abundant elements of the universe are hydrogen and helium. These two elements were created in the BIG BANG about 14 billion years ago. All the other known elements are cooked up and spewed within stars. All living and non-living things are made of elements created within stars. These elements condensed into galaxies, planets and other cosmic structures.

Life started on planet earth about a billion year into the 4 billion year old earth. How it started is still subject to scientific investigation. However, it has been shown beyond a doubt that for about a billion years the only lifeforms on earth were single-cell bateria and things like stromatolites. In fact, the oxygen in the atmosphere was created by the metabolic processes of such bateria, leaving behind precipitates of iron-ore.

Once life had started, a different process (evolution) then got hold of the living organisms molded them into the diversity of life you have today. So to answer your question directly, I was created by a series of processes;

1- BIG BANG
2- Birth and death of stars
3- Formation of planets
4- Start of live
5- Evolution

The fact that 4) is not well understood does not mean that it shall forever remain so.

I hope you got something out of that. But I have got some questions for you myself;

1) - What is the speed of light?
2) - How long does it take light to travel from one end of our galaxy (Milky Way) to the other?
3) - How long ago did the dinosaur become extinct?
4) - What proportions of life was wiped out during the end-permian extinction?
5) - Have you ever visited a museum?
Re: Therationa, Who Created You, God Or By Evolution. by therationa(m): 3:46pm On Feb 23, 2008
Skyone,

Have you had a thought about the questions I posed you?
Re: Therationa, Who Created You, God Or By Evolution. by dafidixone(m): 4:31pm On Feb 23, 2008
I wonder why those that beleive in evolution refuse their father been called a monkey? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Therationa, Who Created You, God Or By Evolution. by therationa(m): 4:52pm On Feb 23, 2008
dafidixone:

I wonder why those that beleive in evolution refuse their father been called a monkey? grin grin grin grin

You have let your ignorance out in the public for everyone to see. You really ought to go and read up on evolution. To paraphrase Huxley, I would rather be called a descendant from a monkey than to be descendant from someone as ignorant as you.

Start by asking youself questions like;

How old is the earth?
Why are there no fossils of mammals in the Cambrian geological column?
Why are they no human fossils in the Permian?

If you spend some time to educate yourself, you would learn how to ask intelligent questions, rather than make yourself look so uneducated.
Re: Therationa, Who Created You, God Or By Evolution. by dafidixone(m): 4:57pm On Feb 23, 2008
I would rather be called a descendant from a monkey than to be descendant from someone as ignorant as you.

So be it!

grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Therationa, Who Created You, God Or By Evolution. by bawomolo(m): 8:33pm On Feb 23, 2008
evolution doesn't say we came from a ape, it says we shares similar ancestors with apes. DNA analysis and fossils have shown this. i won't be surprised to find out that a few chimpanzees are smarter than u guys. no my father isn't an ape, humans have branched out away from apes on the evolutionary tree. the bonobo is the closest primate to man.

So how did God create us??
Re: Therationa, Who Created You, God Or By Evolution. by olabowale(m): 10:09pm On Feb 23, 2008
@Bawomolo:
So how did God create us??
From admixture of soil (samples) taking from many parts of the earth. The different colors were mixed together with the right amount of water. Thats the ingredients of the 'body.' This final product is shaped into the shape of the man, but it has a hollow interior (this hollow interior later contained the organs). The shaped structure is left for some time, so that it is cured properly. God His own will then brought by command (Be and it is!), the soul/spirit to fuse with it. As the soul entered the body (Adam was that product), he gradually came to live.

And when the process was completed, Adam got up, erect, and walked and was in a hurry to begin human activities.

Could you give me your best effort on evolution? Please try. Definitely, you will not have a cogent process, except the usual trickery! At the Christians and the Mus'lims unite on this singular issue, against your Evolutionary camp.
Re: Therationa, Who Created You, God Or By Evolution. by bawomolo(m): 10:31pm On Feb 23, 2008
From admixture of soil (samples) taking from many parts of the earth. The different colors were mixed together with the right amount of water. Thats the ingredients of the 'body.' This final product is shaped into the shape of the man, but it has a hollow interior (this hollow interior later contained the organs). The shaped structure is left for some time, so that it is cured properly. God His own will then brought by command (Be and it is!), the soul/spirit to fuse with it. As the soul entered the body (Adam was that product), he gradually came to live

so adam was born through mystical means. so how did he reproduce?? was eve created. why did God have to wait for something for the structure to cure, he is God, his infinite powers should cure the structure instantly don't u think??

Could you give me your best effort on evolution? Please try. Definitely, you will not have a cogent process, except the usual trickery! At the Christians and the Mus'lims unite on this singular issue, against your Evolutionary camp.

oh ok buster, evolution theory isn't a theory on the origin of live. evolution theory starts after life began. what about evolution do u think is crap by the way??
Re: Therationa, Who Created You, God Or By Evolution. by olabowale(m): 11:34pm On Feb 23, 2008
@Bawomolo;
so adam was born through mystical means. so how did he reproduce?? was eve created. why did God have to wait for something for the structure to cure, he is God, his infinite powers should cure the structure instantly don't u think??
The time of curing of the lifeless Adam, was the time that Shaitan became curious and his hatred of this man Adam and his progenies developed. God knew the true evil nature of Iblis, who later was called Shaitan after he had disobeyed God and and on top of that deceived Adam and his wife, Eve (also created) to eat from the forbidden tree. This process revealed the evilness of Iblis, who became Shaitan (and he was from the Jinn family and not and Angel), while the Angels were there to witness all of the events.

While Adam and his wife Eve (another human creation, but from the rib of Adam), seeked forgiveness from God their Cherishing Lord the Almighty God, Shaitan was arrogant and his heart became very hard. Shaitan boosted to God, (since he had entered the hollow interior of Adam, he knew that mankind was weak and can easily cajole them, by mere suggesting ideas that are of disobedience in nature) that he will make Adam and his progeny disobey Him.

So God accepted the repentance of Adam and his wife and showed His Mercy on them. While Shaitan became obstenant and deceitful and determine in every which way to waylay mankind from doing good: Proper belief and worship and doing good deeds according to ability. Of course, those who follow the footstep of Shaitan will end up in the fire of Hell, and those who struggle against evil and do the right thing will receive the mercy of god and be a dweller of Paradise.

oh ok buster, evolution theory isn't a theory on the origin of live. evolution theory starts after life began. what about evolution do u think is crap by the way??
First, i want to know what brought about the start of life, as you have said above? Do you have a good inkling about what exactly brought it? How did it begin? And since you asked me about what about evolution do i think is crap, I will be sincere in my answer: Everything about evolution is unbelievable or I believe to be crap, except that I believe that the stages that a fetus goes through from fertilization to birth, could be called evolution. What I mean is this take the earliest state of pregnancy process; the fusion of egg and sperm and compare it to just before the baby is born. What you have is a process that involves this thing, egg that is already influenced by sperm to change so many times that in the final stage, you have a fully formed human; yet if you isolate the two extreme stages, as indicated above, they do not remotely resemble each other. This is evolution to me and not your Big Bang effect on the "first" particle that somehow produces humans and other primates, while other parts of the particle still remained so primitive that it just lifeless, and not remotely resembles man. For example Iron or steel and man! This part, the big bang theory is really a fluke and it is unreal. So is the Virtual particle. Unless that you factor in the Master Mover, God Almighty Creator!
Re: Therationa, Who Created You, God Or By Evolution. by bawomolo(m): 1:45am On Feb 24, 2008
The time of curing of the lifeless Adam, was the time that Shaitan became curious and his hatred of this man Adam and his progenies developed.

was it God that created the devil, why couldn't God destroy the shaitan rather than allow the shaitan to cause trouble?? u still haven't explain the need for curing. can't God creating a living being in an instant with all the power it has.

God knew the true evil nature of Iblis, who later was called Shaitan after he had disobeyed God and and on top of that deceived Adam and his wife,

so God knew of his evil nature but still allowed him to get close to adam and eve. does that seem smart. why not get rid of shaitan once and for all??

Shaitan was arrogant and his heart became very hard. Shaitan boosted to God, (since he had entered the hollow interior of Adam,

but the interior of adam isn't hollow anymore. remember the hollow interior was filled with adam's organs after the "curing" right?? ur story doesn't seem to be making sense.

he knew that mankind was weak and can easily cajole them,

God must have known this, again why allow shaitan to get close to it's precious creatures. u sitll haven't explain how eve was created from smoke.

Of course, those who follow the footstep of Shaitan will end up in the fire of Hell, and those who struggle against evil and do the right thing will receive the mercy of god and be a dweller of Paradise.

so rather than cleanse the earth of sin, your God decides to make life much more difficult for man. i guess the idea of 72virgins is a sort of compensation.

First, i want to know what brought about the start of life, as you have said above?

i would probably say the reaction of different elements of matter lead to the creation of life. life started as unicellular organism then became more and more complex over time. as for theories about life, u could read up on abiogenesis and other topics. evolution has nothing to do with the creation of life.

Do you have a good inkling about what exactly brought it? How did it begin?

what makes ur theory about the origin of life more factual or believable than yoruba or egyptian mythology.

Everything about evolution is unbelievable or I believe to be crap,

so do u take fossil records, tests to determine the age of earth and bacterial mutation as crap? can u pls be more specific. it would be interesting to know ur knowledge of evolution. what do u think relative change in the size of human brains over milleniums??

I believe that the stages that a fetus goes through from fertilization to birth, could be called evolution.

yes we could call it the evolution of a FETUS. now can we get to your main point??

What I mean is this take the earliest state of pregnancy process; the fusion of egg and sperm and compare it to just before the baby is born. What you have is a process that involves this thing, egg that is already influenced by sperm to change so many times that in the final stage, you have a fully formed human;

great u just described a pregnancy, now what does this have to do with evolution.

This is evolution to me and not your Big Bang effect on the "first" particle that somehow produces humans and other primates,

the big bang theory has to do with the creation of planet earth and not the creation of life. u seem to be confusing theories here. what first "particle". the creation of life definitely didn't start with an human.

while other parts of the particle still remained so primitive that it just lifeless, and not remotely resembles man.

i never knew non-living things were considered primitive. the more u know.

This part, the big bang theory is really a fluke and it is unreal

u are right, your made-up big bang theory is really a fluke and sounds unreal.

So is the Virtual particle. Unless that you factor in the Master Mover, God Almighty Creator!

you could have just summarized your paragraph and just posted this. you make an assumption about an almighty creator and claim it's fact supported by your ridiculous shaitan story?? what's make ur story more factual than virtual particles. virtual particles deals with matter and not life by the way. i recommend u read some more before making a fool of yourself talking about scientific theories.
Re: Therationa, Who Created You, God Or By Evolution. by olabowale(m): 4:35am On Feb 24, 2008
@Bawomolo: I thought you were sincere to dialogue, get to the truth. But I realise that I will be wasting my time responding to you, since you only ask questions, and fail to answer any, yourself. Evidently, you just shut off your ability to think and all you do is treck the path that leads to nowhere. I will not be your partner on that journey.
Re: Therationa, Who Created You, God Or By Evolution. by bawomolo(m): 8:08am On Feb 24, 2008
I thought you were sincere to dialogue, get to the truth

yes am sincere to dialogue from someone that reasons, u are unable to explain the shaitan theory without contradicting yourself. hollow interior and curing?

But I realise that I will be wasting my time responding to you, since you only ask questions

i answered your questions about the big bang theory but it obviously wasn't what u wanted to hear.

Evidently, you just shut off your ability to think and all you do is treck the path that leads to nowhere.

just because our views differ doesn't i can't think. why aren't u willing to talk about shaitan and jinns etc??

I will not be your partner on that journey.

what journey??
Re: Therationa, Who Created You, God Or By Evolution. by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 24, 2008
Moses acted contrary to God's will, by stricking the rock for water, God did not bend His Truth for Moses, instead Moses paid the penalty by not being allowed to enter into the promisedland after leading and labouring all those years in the wilderness,

David committed Murder and Adultery and was punished,

Lot also had the unfortunate occurence of losing everything and ending up sleeping with his daughters to give birth to the children,

God is no respecter of man , as such the a'llah who respects mo'hammed and allows him to get away with his pedophile ways, murderous ways, adulterous ways etc, certainly cannot be the God of Moses and God of David,

Now I find it funny, mischevious, counter-intuitive and devilish that somehow, someone somewhere who does not understand what the truth is, still wants to believe that Christians and M'uslims are serving the same God, despite that evidences show that the god of M'ohammed could certainly not be the god of Moses or David or Elijah or Elisha, since the god of mohammed:

1. allowed him to have sex with a teenager "Aisha"

2. allowed him to commit adultery by sleeping with woman other than his wife (allowed him to institionalise adultery/fornication by permitting them to have 4 wives)

3. allowing him to not produce a single miracle

4. allowed him to do very stupid things e.g. by claiming that the Sperm comes from the SPinal Cord

5. by allowing him to kill people in his (A'llah's) name

6. by not being able to convert people based on his word alone but rather by allowing conversion by force

7. by making sure that apostates of i'slam are killed,

I find it rather dumbfounding that , despite all the evidences against the Character of m'ohammed, the obvious stupidity of the quran, the obvious stupidity of saying parts of the Hadiths are correct and parts of it is wrong based on whether or not it agrees with quran, the obvious plagiarism of various ideas into making the quran, that people still somehow believe that their eternity can be guaranteed via i'slam in any other place other than Lake of Fire.

I can only say that I pity all those that still wallow in the filth of i'slam, since they have no excuse of not knowing the truth ,
I also pity to those deceived people or devilish individuals who still go about saying the Christians and M'uslims serve the same God.

For how long would "Stupidity continue to abide" when it is obvious that there cannot be "Many Ways to God", but rather THE ONLY ONE WAY,

How can people be so stupid to not see that they themselves are not 100% intelligent and no flesh and blood man is 100% intelligent, yet atheists and evolutionist put their whole life on the assumption that what they think or what other people think must the origin of life is 100% true. Why is it so difficult to see that the helically shells are a mathematical beauty which could simply not have been formed by chance. How can't they see that despite the millions of years that they claim, even an infallible shredd of evidence of how life began or how they claimed one animal transitioned to another animal has still not being found.
What could be so stupid than for a man to base is hope on something which has not been proving while ignoring something which has been proving to be true over and over again.

I will not stay here and tell you that sinners are not dealth with severly in the history of man, yes they are dealth with severly (Sodom and Gommorah), yet there are sinners who averted punishment simply because they repented (City of Nineveh during Jonah's time). So if you personal grievance against God is because He allowed the destruction or punishment of certain people, it simply shows that you don't understand the description of Himself which He gave to us when He said "His is Love" and "He is a Consuming Fire".

I will be frank with a lot of people (even though I know one of you (Seun) as a friend) on this nairaland by saying that one thing is for sure that except "Ye be born again" in the Spirit via Christ, ye M'uslims, Atheists, Evolutionist, Agnostics are all bound for eternal destruction/punishment.

-------------------------------------

Additionally, although I have to admit that it hurts to see that Christians are most times at the receiving end of violence, yet the truth is that Christ Himself said they the World would do unto us as they had done unto Him, So its not a new thing if Christians are villified , persecuted by their own friends and families its just a fufillment of prophecy, So let us Christians take heart and focus on the Crown at the end of the journey , and also realise that our being given the hope of salvation in Christ is not our doing nor is it because we were fortunate, rather it was because God gave us to Christ. , and not because we found Christ (as if we could actually do anything ourselves). Its by Grace that we are saved, Hence why many people would call themselves Christians, Issah lovers , evolutionary christians and yet be rejected by Christ for being workers of iniquity,

Some of you people (Atheists, Agnostics, Evolutionist, M'uslims, Catholics etc) think that you are smart, hence you must have come to know something which others don't know (what you know which others don't know is being blinded to the truth), let me warn you that your "so called" smartness only goes to show your "stupidity", since even the simple and foolish thigns which is so obvious to True Christians have ended up comfounding you, so much so that you are choosing to do things which are not normal and which you somehow can't seem to be able to see and realise to be abnormal.
Let me inform you that a lot of people actually/probably smarter than you have come and gone with theri pholosophical ways to life and the result of their foolishness can be seen throughout history (Karl Marx etc),

If you (Atheists, Agnostics, Evolutionist, M'uslims etc) took time out to study history, you would realise and see, that your current behaviour, believe in self determination, self deceiving logic, doggedness to protect a peadophile, murder, adulterer, maniac, demon possessed individual, adult fantasies, are really nothing new but have been happening throughout the history of man.

One thing is for sure, the dogged determination of m'uslims, atheists, agnostics, deitists and evolutionists even in the face of blunt truth and historical evidences of the Truth of the Bible is enough evidences for we Christians to realise that the fact that were are saved and that we know the truth is not because we are smarter than them (Atheists, Agnostics, Evolutionist, M'uslims etc) but that God showed us Mercy to have our eyes to be opened and to have given us the opportunity of Salvation Through Christ.

One thing is for sure, what is happening now with islam, atheism is not really new, it is just a more wicked repetition of things that had being done in the past history of man (Baal, Greek Philosophers etc, )

Olabowale, MC Usman and co, it is sad to realise that even if you wanted to be saved, (which is not your making, but God's free gift), you are still faced with the possibility of death from your former comrades in arms of is'lam. As such it becomes difficult to actually know the number of actual musl'ims apart from "forced mus'lims" since its near impossible to know those who remain a m'uslim because the fear the penalty of death for being an apostate, to those who remain a mu'slim because the choose to be for personal reasons bordering on foolishness, wealth or deception.

I notice a lot of nonsense that some people keep saying , about the Holy Spirit, I can only pity them because they simple do not know what they are doing and simply because they do not realise that they are sealing their own eternal damnation, and making sure that they may never be forgiven (since they might have sinned against the Holy Spirit) in one of their famous rantings.

Mar 3:29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:

Their own mouths (via their hearts) are speaking death unto themselves, knowingly or unknowingly

Pro 18:21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.

--------------------

Also Catholism has resulted in the killing of a lot Christians and probably non Christians over time , which I believe is a fufillment of the bible prohesy that about "LovePeddler",

Rev 19:2 For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great LovePeddler, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.

Rev 17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
Re: Therationa, Who Created You, God Or By Evolution. by olabowale(m): 4:06pm On Feb 24, 2008
@SysUser;
Moses acted contrary to God's will, by stricking the rock for water, God did not bend His Truth for Moses, instead Moses paid the penalty by not being allowed to enter into the promisedland after leading and labouring all those years in the wilderness,

David committed Murder and Adultery and was punished,

Lot also had the unfortunate occurence of losing everything and ending up sleeping with his daughters to give birth to the children,
What was the punishment of Jesus for praying in the Garden of geshemane, not wanting the cup of death to remain on his head, knowing fully well that he was sent to die for the sins of mankind? What will be his punishment for crying on the cross, asking God why God had forsaken him? Both of these two biblical ideas are according to the Christians, and not that i believe in any of them and also the accusations that you levelled against these prophets, Moses, Lot and David above. If the three of these people were punished for their minor infractions, then how severe or light should be the punishment of Jesus, who knew his fate prior to him coming to fulfill it, yet when it was time to do it, he prayed against it and when it was happening he asked God why God will allow it.

Did you notice that in both conditions of jesus; as he prayed, his prayer was rejected by God and as he asked why he was ignored? All praise belong to Al Rahman Al Rahiim. It is very clear that your Jesus whose prayer was rejected and who was killed by hanging is not the same as my Isa bin Mariam. But I need your response here. My man, you asked for it!

God is no respecter of man , as such the a'llah who respects mo'hammed and allows him to get away with his pedophile ways, murderous ways, adulterous ways etc, certainly cannot be the God of Moses and God of David,
You did not finish your last sentence above. I do not know if there is a universally accepted age for maturity, do you have any idea? Please give me that specific age. A cronological age that will be acceptable to the Children of Israel (the jews who consider 13 years as the age of maturity), to the Americans (Which ranges from state to state, from almost 14 to 18, not counting the consent of the parents), the Aboriginees in Australia, the Bushman of East Africa, the Pigmese of Congo and finally the Nigerian? Would you say it is 18 years or less or according to the cultural acceptance? Now take all of us to 1400 years ago and tell us what the conditions could have been?

I see that Nigerian women of today are somewhat taller in a general sense that those born prior to the independence. Let say the average height for late 70s birth onward is 5ft 7inches, but the preindependence birth are not more than 5ft 6inches. And considering that life expectancy has also changed, it will be possible to expect age of maturity to be higher than when the life expectancy was definitely shorter, say 50 years old in those days. You really should consider all these factors before you penned your piece.

Finally, Aisha (as) was created specifically for the Messenger (as) Afterall, he saw her in dreams, twice as gifts being presented. She was from a noble family, whose father was a close friend to the prophet (as). There is no prohibition from marrying the daughter of your best friend: In yorubaland, some of the children from such union or something similar are named Oredola. She was not forced into marriage because her parents would not have stood idle fo it. (I remember that there is a Chapter in Qur'an title the woman who disputes). Women in Islam during the time of the prophet got their greatest freedom and liberation, so your pedophilia mumbo jumbo does miss the mark! And adulterous was your statement about the prophet? Who did he perform the adultery with? Murderous way you said?

What happened to total annihilations of peoples and city states along the way by Prophet Moses and his people? What about what happened under David and also Solomon? Are these also murderous ways that God accepted or condoned or ordered? Remember that these people even killed off all the animals, the old, sick, young and women (If I were there the woman thing was just too unproductive along with the young; unless God said do it, i would have advised against it: women are the spice of man's life. They are our mothers), and cut down the trees. Some of these actions do not make any economic sense. Afterall, when you settle in the land, you have to gow trees and raise animals. Yet there were ready made resources that were destroyed!

But the Mus'lims did not destoy, livestocks, killed women (they took them as spoil of war) or the Children or the infirmed, or the sick. I wonder which is better; killing and destoying everything that was in front of you or just killing off the combatants? SysUser, go sedon.

Now I find it funny, mischevious, counter-intuitive and devilish that somehow, someone somewhere who does not understand what the truth is, still wants to believe that Christians and M'uslims are serving the same God, despite that evidences show that the god of M'ohammed could certainly not be the god of Moses or David or Elijah or Elisha, since the god of the great prophet:
Afterall we in Islam take it that the Christian believe that there is God, except they splice the god to one god after they have sliced the same god to three! This is the biggest flip flopping that is bigger than the most annoying bathroom flipfloppers. I can't make head or tail from it.

1. allowed him to have sex with a teenager "Aisha"
I will marry an 18 year old teenager if she is matured. Yet i will not marry a thirty something year old childish and immature "Woman." You forgot that Aisha (ra) was his wife and sleeping with your wife is not an adultery. Even in the most sexually restictive society. Could you name a society that disallowed a marriage between a matured man and a teenager whose parents agreed to let her marry as she wishes? Yorubaland?

2. allowed him to commit adultery by sleeping with woman other than his wife (allowed him to institionalise adultery/fornication by permitting them to have 4 wives)
I guess UI women are ghiving you hard time, uh? Now thats fornication, if you engage in it. I guess a lot of us are adulterers by your "Christian" definition. I am in a good company. The company of Ibrahiim, the personal friend of God, Isiaq, Yakuub, Yusuf, Moses, Daud and Sulaiman.

Are you in the company of Jesus? Remember he did not marry, can you copy him to the 'T,' please? This will give a natural death to Christianity very quickly. I am sure you guys are always moving this way and that. You remind me of Stimulus, who was using Greek words, and then wanted to change to aramaic and or Hebrew, whenever Greek is deficient. Where is this guy, this weekend? I guess he is the one in a cubical! No computers for him on weekends, uh? Its the office usage. Go figure.

3. allowing him to not produce a single miracle
I guess the splitting of the moon and bringing it back to whole is not a miracle? The going on a nightly journey to heaven and rerning the same night would not qualify as a miracle? The evading a line of murderers by just recitation of a single verse of surah Yasiiin could not qualify for miracle? Calling a tree to testify as to his prophethood when there was not a single soul that can do it will not qualify as a miracle? A mother fox and her children coming to testify as to his prophethood will not qualify as amiralce? A wolf telling a shephard that there is a prophet in Madina will not qualify as a miracle? Prophesising the victory of Rome over the more equiped Persia will not qualify as a miracle? Tell his Uncle Abu lahab that he will never accepted Islam and the exact way that his wife and him wll die can not be miracles? Curing a person of poison by reciting part of Qur'an can not be miracle? Warding of evil spell by reciting Qur'an can not be miracle? Predicting the future conditions of the Mus'lim, which is happening today can not be miracle?

His feedng his companions with just a little amount of food to start with but fed many and still there was leftover was not a miracle? Water sprouting between his fingers so that people can drink was not a miracle? Or so people can make ablution was not a miracle? I have a ton of those for you. Unfortunately, Mus'lim don't accentuate this part. The Biggest Miracle is the Qur'an itself. Am sure it is not a miracle by your Christian standard! And U have not spoken about the tree stomp that weeps because the prophet did not come leaning against it any longer. And many many others.

4. allowed him to do very stupid things e.g. by claiming that the Sperm comes from the SPinal Cord
You can differentiate between the lower part of the back along with the pelvic from the spiral cord? Nwando and Davidylan, your brother SysUser just killed Medicine, while at it lied, terribly. Whats very apparent is that you know little about sex. After you get married and before your consumation of that marriage, read what the Prophet said. Then wait for a rude awaking and a reality check. Omode nse e.

5. by allowing him to kill people in his (A'llah's) name
Whose name did Moses, David and Solomon killed? Whose name did Jesus healed since he did not kill ayone?

6. by not being able to convert people based on his word alone but rather by allowing conversion by force
I wonder how Abu Bakr converted? I wonder how the would be killer Umar bin Kattab get converted? I wonder how Shuib Al Roma got converted? I wonder how Salma Al Farsi got converted?

7. by making sure that apostates of i'slam are killed,
How about the verse that talks about entry and going out, and reentry and the going out, again? If evryone was killed at the first outing from islam, how was it possible for reentry?

I find it rather dumbfounding that , despite all the evidences against the Character of m'ohammed, the obvious stupidity of the the great book, the obvious stupidity of saying parts of the Hadiths are correct and parts of it is wrong based on whether or not it agrees with the great book, the obvious plagiarism of various ideas into making the the great book, that people still somehow believe that their eternity can be guaranteed via i'slam in any other place other than Lake of Fire.
Your lake of fire is equal to hell or islamic Jahanam? I wonder what you will say about the opposing view verses of many parts of the Bible? Lets just concentrate for a moment on the New Testament. What do you think about Mark 12 verse 29, which completely opposes the possibility tha Jesus could ever be God or part of God or son of god? And yet you guys claim all of these positions for him? Who is lying here Jesus the prophet or you who satrted a movement (christianity), which he never commanded yo to do, sanctioned it or otherwise permitted it? The answer is clear: You must be the ones who are wrong, for Jesus can not lie. It is ironic that you are equating the Bible with the Hadith: And I think you are correct. What book do you equate with the Qur'an? You have no book. No wonder.

I can only say that I pity all those that still wallow in the filth of i'slam, since they have no excuse of not knowing the truth ,
I also pity to those deceived people or devilish individuals who still go about saying the Christians and M'uslims serve the same God.

For how long would "Stupidity continue to abide" when it is obvious that there cannot be "Many Ways to God", but rather THE ONLY ONE WAY,
I wonder what the Jews said when people began to follow Jesus, vis a vis about the only way to God, as the knew it was through Moses? This is how poor your thinking is. The time of Moses came and gone with the advent of Jesus. The time of jesus came and gone with the last link in the chain of prophethood in the person of Ahmad (Mustafa) bin Abdallah of Makka. Deal with it. I think you must now believe that Jahanam is meant for those who disbelief in his prophethood. If you like torture, prepare yourself for it. There will not be a respite when you get there! But you are here now, so you have a chance to change.

One thing is for sure, what is happening now with the great religion, atheism is not really new, it is just a more wicked repetition of things that had being done in the past history of man (Baal, Greek Philosophers etc, )
Alara lo ma ngbe ara e ga. Ediye bere ko to wole A Christian who worships three gods is telling me a Mus'lim who has Only One God the Almighty Al Qalaq Al Rahman Al Rahiim that I am not a believer! To borrow from Mrpataki/pahtahkee, Orisi risi!

Olabowale, MC Usman and co, it is sad to realise that even if you wanted to be saved, (which is not your making, but God's free gift), you are still faced with the possibility of death from your former comrades in arms of is'lam. As such it becomes difficult to actually know the number of actual musl'ims apart from "forced mus'lims" since its near impossible to know those who remain a m'uslim because the fear the penalty of death for being an apostate, to those who remain a mu'slim because the choose to be for personal reasons bordering on foolishness, wealth or deception.

I notice a lot of nonsense that some people keep saying , about the Holy Spirit, I can only pity them because they simple do not know what they are doing and simply because they do not realise that they are sealing their own eternal damnation, and making sure that they may never be forgiven (since they might have sinned against the Holy Spirit) in one of their famous rantings.
Emi Olabowale omo Pakulopa of Ijebuland, eru Olorun Oba, lo nso iso kuso si? Oro rirun. By Al Rahman, I am daiyy of Islam. IshaAllah, many will enter Is'lam through me. Here on nairaland and in other places. My being a Mus'lim is not based on my birth into it. I realised that it is the right path to my Paradise, a Mercy from my Creator. Stop whimpering. Let wait and see who goes to God's Hellfire.

Mar 3:29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:

Their own mouths (via their hearts) are speaking death unto themselves, knowingly or unknowingly

Pro 18:21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.
This guy can't even tell us the nature of the holy spirit or ghost? You know what it is? Its function, ect? I think it is the holy ghost that impregnated Mary, according to Peter or some other Book of the Bible! 4Him, help out here about that verse where the Angel informed Joseph about Mary's pregnancy in a dream.

Also Catholism has resulted in the killing of a lot Christians and probably non Christians over time , which I believe is a fufillment of the bible prohesy that about "LovePeddler",

Rev 19:2 For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great LovePeddler, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.

Rev 17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
Is not the Catholic sect that the Protestant sect came out of? Are you denying your mother Catholic Christendom, now
Re: Therationa, Who Created You, God Or By Evolution. by therationa(m): 4:28pm On Feb 24, 2008
SysUser:

If you (Atheists, Agnostics, Evolutionist, M'uslims etc) took time out to study history, you would realise and see, that your current behaviour, believe in self determination, self deceiving logic, doggedness to protect a peadophile, murder, adulterer, maniac, demon possessed individual, adult fantasies, are really nothing new but have been happening throughout the history of man.

Your level of ignorance staggeringly breathtaking. Before you malign and make such condemnatory remarks about atheists, why don't you take the trouble to learn and investigate what atheism is about. I shall quote you some figures.

There are millions of atheists around the world who live a quite and respectable life without making any fuzz about it. In the US they represent 7- 15% of the population, about 11 - 18 million people. They are the business people, scientist, civil servants, politicians, doctors, engineers, lecturers, philosophers, farmers, etc, etc. Check out these figures;

The follow-up study reported in "Nature" reveals that the rate of belief is lower than eight decades ago. The latest survey involved 517 members of the National Academy of Sciences; half replied. When queried about belief in "personal god," only 7% responded in the affirmative, while 72.2% expressed "personal disbelief," and 20.8% expressed "doubt or agnosticism." Belief in the concept of human immortality, i.e. life after death declined from the 35.2% measured in 1914 to just 7.9%. 76.7% reject the "human immortality" tenet, compared with 25.4% in 1914, and 23.2% claimed "doubt or agnosticism" on the question, compared with 43.7% in Leuba's original measurement. Again, though, the highest rate of belief in a god was found among mathematicians (14.3%), while the lowest was found among those in the life sciences fields -- only 5.5%.

If your assertions were correct we would expect to find most prisons populated by atheists. But what exactly do we find?
Copied from a website

It's suprising how many people say to me, "You're an Atheist? You must
have no conscience about commiting crime then." Nothing could be further
from the truth. In fact, if we examine the population of our prisons, we
see a very different picture:

In "The New Criminology", Max D. Schlapp and Edward E. Smith say that two
generations of statisticians found that the ratio of convicts without
religious training is about 1/10 of 1%. W. T. Root, professor of
psychology at the Univ. of Pittsburgh, examined 1,916 prisoners and said
"Indifference to religion, due to thought, strengthens character," adding
that Unitarians, Agnostics, Atheists and Free-Thinkers are absent from
penitentiariers or nearly so.

During 10 years in Sing-Sing, those executed for murder were 65% Catholics,
26% Protestants, 6% Hebrew, 2% Pagan, and less than 1/3 of 1% non-religious.

Steiner and Swancara surveyed Canadian prisons and found 1,294 Catholics,
435 Anglicans, 241 Methodists, 135 Baptists, and 1 Unitarian.

Dr. Christian, Superintendant of the NY State Reformatories, checked
22,000 prison inmates and found only 4 college graduates. In "Who's Who"
91% were college graduates, and he commented that "intelligence and
knowledge produce right living" and that "crime is the offspring of
superstition and ignorance."

Surveyed Massachusetts reformatories found every inmate religious, carefully
herded by chaplins.

In Joliet, there were 2,888 Catholics, 1,020 Baptists, 617 Methodists and
0 non-religious.

Michigan had 82,000 Baptists and 83,000 Jews in their state population.
But in the prisons, there were 22 times as many Baptists as Jews, and 18 times
as many Methodists as Jews. In Sing-Sing, there were 1,553 total inmates with
855 of them Catholics (over half), 518 Protestants, 177 Jews and 8 non-
religious. There's a very interesting qualified statistic.

Steiner first surveyed 27 states, and found 19,400 Christians, 5,000 with
no preference, and only 3 Agnostics (one each in Connecticut, New Hampshire,
and Illinois). A later, more complete survey found 60,605 Christians, 5,000
Jews, 131 Pagans, 4,000 no preference, and only 3 Agnostics.

In one 29-state survey, Steiner found 15 unbelievers, Spirtualists,
Theosophists, Deists, Pantheists and 1 Agnostic among nearly 83,000 inmates.
Calling all 15 "anti-christians" made it one half person to each state.
Elmira reformatory overshadowed all, with nearly 31,000 inmates, including
15,694 Catholics (half), and 10,968 Protestants, 4,000 Jews, 325 refusing
to answer, and 0 unbelievers.

In the East, over 64% of inmates are Catholics. In the national prison
population they average 50%. A national census found Catholics 15%. They
count from the diaper up. Hardly 12% are old enough to commit a crime.
Half of these are women. That leaves an adult Catholic population of 6%
supplying 50% of the prison population.

Liverpool, England produces three percent as many young criminals as
Birmingham, a larger city, 28% coming from Catholic schools.

What does this tell you about parochial school systems or claims that religion
is the guardian of morals?

* Fifty-two percent of people belong to no church, yet live clean lives and *
* supply less than 1% of the total criminal population. So much for *
* religious indoctrination.

Appendix: 1997 Federal Bureau of Prisons from Denise Golumbaski, as formatted in Rice/Swift

Response Number %
---------------------------- --------
Catholic 29267 39.164%
Protestant 26162 35.008%
Great One 5435 7.273%
American Indian 2408 3.222%
Nation 1734 2.320%
Rasta 1485 1.987%
Jewish 1325 1.773%
Church of Christ 1303 1.744%
Pentecostal 1093 1.463%
Moorish 1066 1.426%
Buddhist 882 1.180%
Jehovah Witness 665 0.890%
Adventist 621 0.831%
Orthodox 375 0.502%
Mormon 298 0.399%
Scientology 190 0.254%
Atheist 156 0.209%
Hindu 119 0.159%
Santeria 117 0.157%
Sikh 14 0.019%
Bahai 9 0.012%
Krishna 7 0.009%

In summary, wherever is been studied, atheist make up less that 1% of the prison population, while the religionists make up the rest ( about 98 %). What does this say about who is better adjusted in the community?

Check the research group called George Barna, who collect data about christians (http://www.barna.org/FlexPage.aspx?Page=BarnaUpdate&BarnaUpdateID=170)

Variation in divorce rates by religion: http://www.religioustolerance.org/chr_dira.htm
Religion % have been divorced
Jews 30%
Born-again Christians 27%
Other Christians 24%
Atheists, Agnostics 21%

Why are atheists over-represented amongst the elite group of scientists and philosophers, much less represented in prisons and seemed to perform better in family situations than the religious?

I think you should spend some time looking into what atheism is about, rather than displaying your appalling ignorance (willful, I might add) for all to see.

References

http://moses.creighton.edu/JRS/2005/2005-11.html
Re: Therationa, Who Created You, God Or By Evolution. by bawomolo(m): 11:35pm On Feb 24, 2008
damn therationa . u said it all.
Re: Therationa, Who Created You, God Or By Evolution. by skyone(m): 2:07pm On Feb 25, 2008
@Therationa

so you are created through evolution, good.

I now see we are of different yoke. As per your question i'm sorry it's not the aea i specialise on, ask me anything on finance i should be able to help you.
Re: Therationa, Who Created You, God Or By Evolution. by therationa(m): 2:11pm On Feb 25, 2008
skyone:

@Therationa

i asked you a simple question to answer, instead of answering the question you decided to mesmerized your brain, why. Does It mean you are either dumfounded or decided to make fool of yourself.

Now try again and answer my question; who is your creator ( simple and direct plz)

Well, some questions do not admit of a simple answer. If you want a very simple answer, then it is EVOLUTION.

I have got the following questions for you;

1) - What is the speed of light?
2) - How long does it take light to travel from one end of our galaxy (Milky Way) to the other?
3) - How long ago did the dinosaur become extinct?
4) - What proportions of life was wiped out during the end-permian extinction?
5) - Have you ever visited a museum?
Re: Therationa, Who Created You, God Or By Evolution. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 25, 2008
therationa:

Well, some questions do not admit of a simple answer. If you want a very simple answer, then it is EVOLUTION.

@therationa

- Black Africans have been living in USA for hundreds of years.
- How come their offspring are still as black as you and me, if not blacker??
- How come their offspring have not developed Caucasian features - due to evolution
- Why did evolution stop occurring

Lastly, show us one living creature TODAY that evolved from another creature. Show us before/after pictures of the process.
Re: Therationa, Who Created You, God Or By Evolution. by therationa(m): 2:33pm On Feb 25, 2008
imhotep:

@therationa

- Black Africans have been living in USA for hundreds of years.
- How come their offspring are still as black as you and me, if not blacker??
- How come their offspring have not developed Caucasian features - due to evolution
- Why did evolution stop occurring

Lastly, show us one living creature TODAY that evolved from another creature. Show us before/after pictures of the process.

Imhotep, you do not understand evolution, I take it. Well it occurs at different rate on different organism due to the different selective pressures and mutations they are subjected to. The first homo sapiens to migrate from Africa some 50000 years ago would all have been of darker skin. The genetic evidence for this is VERY VERY strong. Check out the book "A Genetic Odyssey" by Spencer Wells, or the Language of God by Francis Collins.

Black Africans of today in the US live under differring selective pressures than those who first migrated from Africa. BTW, 300 years is not considered long enough for the expression of such macro-features in the human animal.

Evolution has not stopped occurring. Every living thing today is an intermediate between the past and the future. In a million years from now new lifeforms and body plans would have evolved.

For a new organism created by evolution check out the nylon-eating bacteria (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nylonase) whose life became only after 1935, after the synthesis of nylon. It would not have existed before because nylon was not invented until after 1935.
Re: Therationa, Who Created You, God Or By Evolution. by skyone(m): 2:34pm On Feb 25, 2008
@Therationa
About 15 billion years ago a tremendous explosion started the expansion of the universe. This explosion is known as the Big Bang. At the point of this event all of the matter and energy of space was contained at one point. What exisisted prior to this event is completely unknown and is a matter of pure speculation. This occurance was not a conventional explosion but rather an event filling all of space with all of the particles of the embryonic universe rushing away from each other. The Big Bang actually consisted of an explosion of space within itself unlike an explosion of a bomb were fragments are thrown outward. The galaxies were not all clumped together, but rather the Big Bang lay the foundations for the universe.

Please explain the highlighted part of the theory. And does it mean evolution is fictional? and if so does it mean you are created through a process of an illusive form?

Also from what creature did you evolved from and why did you suddenly stop evolving?
Re: Therationa, Who Created You, God Or By Evolution. by therationa(m): 2:43pm On Feb 25, 2008
skyone:

@Therationa
About 15 billion years ago a tremendous explosion started the expansion of the universe. This explosion is known as the Big Bang. At the point of this event all of the matter and energy of space was contained at one point. What exisisted prior to this event is completely unknown and is a matter of pure speculation. This occurance was not a conventional explosion but rather an event filling all of space with all of the particles of the embryonic universe rushing away from each other. The Big Bang actually consisted of an explosion of space within itself unlike an explosion of a bomb were fragments are thrown outward. The galaxies were not all clumped together, but rather the Big Bang lay the foundations for the universe.

Please explain the highlighted part of the theory. And does it mean evolution is fictional? and if so does it mean you are created through a process of an illusive form?

Also from what creature did you evolved from and why did you suddenly stop evolving?

I gave you the stages of the "creation" of matter as is currently known to science,, viz;

1- BIG BANG
2- Birth and death of stars
3- Formation of planets
4- Start of live
5- Evolution

Evolution is NOT the Big Bang. Evolution only became effective about 10 billion years AFTER the Big Bang.

What existed before the Big Bang is not known, but it does not invalidate evolution, as they are totally different things.

Pls, do some intellectual work yourself. How about the questions I asked you?
Re: Therationa, Who Created You, God Or By Evolution. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 25, 2008
therationa:

Imhotep, you do not understand evolution, I take it. Well it occurs at different rate on different organism due to the different selective pressures and mutations they are subjected to. The first homo sapiens to migrate from Africa some 50000 years ago would all have been of darker skin. The genetic evidence for this is VERY VERY strong. Check out the book "A Genetic Odyssey" by Spencer Wells, or the Language of God by Francis Collins.

Black Africans of today in the US live under differring selective pressures than those who first migrated from Africa. BTW, 300 years is not considered long enough for the expression of such macro-features in the human animal.

Evolution has not stopped occurring. Every living thing today is an intermediate between the past and the future. In a million years from now new lifeforms and body plans would have evolved.

For a new organism created by evolution check out the nylon-eating bacteria (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nylonase) whose life became only after 1935, after the synthesis of nylon. It would not have existed before because nylon was not invented until after 1935.
@therationa

No living evolutionist is up to 200years old. How come they know so much about things that happened 50,000 years ago.

Showing that creatures are related is neither here nor there. The related-ness of creatures also goes to show the orderliness of God, the Creator.

Lastly, are the evolutionists not also forming the theory of evolution ex eventu
Re: Therationa, Who Created You, God Or By Evolution. by skyone(m): 2:59pm On Feb 25, 2008
Ok Therationa

Since i'm a novice to science plz answer this question?
from what creature did you evolved from and why did you suddenly stop evolving?
Re: Therationa, Who Created You, God Or By Evolution. by therationa(m): 3:02pm On Feb 25, 2008
imhotep:

@therationa

No living evolutionist is up to 200years old. How come they know so much about things that happened 50,000 years ago.

Showing that creatures are related is neither here nor there. The related-ness of creatures also goes to show the orderliness of God, the Creator.

Lastly, are the evolutionists not also forming the theory of evolution ex eventu

Imhotep, Did dinosaur ever exist on this planet?
Re: Therationa, Who Created You, God Or By Evolution. by therationa(m): 3:04pm On Feb 25, 2008
skyone:

Ok Therationa

Since i'm a novice to science plz answer this question?
from what creature did you evolved from and why did you suddenly stop evolving?

Skyone, just checkout the site http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_evolution for more on human evolution.
Re: Therationa, Who Created You, God Or By Evolution. by bawomolo(m): 3:06pm On Feb 25, 2008

have u heard of fossil records and dating techniques??
Re: Therationa, Who Created You, God Or By Evolution. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 25, 2008
bawomolo:

have u heard of fossil records and dating techniques??

And we are supposed to take their word for it
Re: Therationa, Who Created You, God Or By Evolution. by skyone(m): 3:12pm On Feb 25, 2008
@ Therationa

The site is full of whole bunch of inuendo, No facts and evidence from what i've read so far. Everything was based on theoretical speculation and meaning evolution itself is fictional. i advise you wake up and follow the right way to your salvation.
Re: Therationa, Who Created You, God Or By Evolution. by therationa(m): 3:17pm On Feb 25, 2008
skyone:

@ Therationa

The site is full of whole bunch of inuendo, No facts and evidence from what i've read so far. Everything was based on theoretical speculation and meaning evolution itself is fictional. i advise you wake up and follow the right way to your salvation.

You said you were a novice of science, right. Do you think you have given the material a fair chance? Do you think you have the expertise to refute evolution? If you have, it pays to read and evaluate the material first.

In which other areas of your life do you rely on the fruits of science? Do you use medicines, transport, satellite phone, TV, etc etc. What make you trust these other products of science but reject so overwhelmingly the theory of evolution?
The method of dating, genetics, geology etc are the same that brings you the medicines, TV images, etc. Don't you think that if this were wrong, it would have been found out by now?
Re: Therationa, Who Created You, God Or By Evolution. by skyone(m): 3:34pm On Feb 25, 2008
therationa:

You said you were a novice of science, right. Do you think you have given the material a fair chance? Do you think you have the expertise to refute evolution? If you have, it pays to read and evaluate the material first.

In which other areas of your life do you rely on the fruits of science? Do you use medicines, transport, satellite phone, TV, etc etc. What make you trust these other products of science but reject so overwhelmingly the theory of evolution?
The method of dating, genetics, geology etc are the same that brings you the medicines, TV images, etc. Don't you think that if this were wrong, it would have been found out by now?

The invention of tv, radio, etc were based on facts and evidence that can be brokendown and tested in a physical form; engineered through human power (brain) given by God.

What will you say about "blind batimus", was he healed through a medical form; or what will you say about the red-sea that was seperated for the isrealite to walk on; will u say it's fictional, of course no. All this miracles were based on facts and evidence, go to either Isreal or Egypt you will be taken to the path to where the isrealite went on and even be told the whole story.

or do you want to know about Mount Sinai where Moses received the Ten Commandement? if want i will tell you or take you there for you to see with your eyes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Need A Fraternity Or Ogboni That Can Make Me Rich And Achieve My Goal / Prayer Fix It If You Believe(See this Story) / A Thread About Christian Terrorists, Paedophiles And Fraudsters!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 205
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.