Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Need A Fraternity Or Ogboni That Can Make Me Rich And Achieve My Goal - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Need A Fraternity Or Ogboni That Can Make Me Rich And Achieve My Goal (3343 Views)

Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" / My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Fraternity Or Ogboni That Can Make Me Rich And Achieve My Goal by wisea(m): 11:20pm On Jan 13, 2016
i want to join ogboni or fraternity that can make me achieve my set goal.pls i dont need any preaching cos have heard enough.if you can assist pls kindly send me your number through my emai so that we can talk alfredostars@mail.com .
Re: Need A Fraternity Or Ogboni That Can Make Me Rich And Achieve My Goal by amunkita(m): 11:34pm On Jan 13, 2016
wisea:
i want to join ogboni or fraternity that can make me achieve my set goal.pls i dont need any preaching cos have heard enough.if you can assist pls kindly send me your number through my emai so that we can talk alfredostarus@gmail.com .

Baba abeg if them reach you try reach me on 3352BAEA...

Make I use some powers on Mynd4
Re: Need A Fraternity Or Ogboni That Can Make Me Rich And Achieve My Goal by talktonase(m): 11:36pm On Jan 13, 2016
Call this number 06099966699 call lucifer himself
Re: Need A Fraternity Or Ogboni That Can Make Me Rich And Achieve My Goal by northvietnam(m): 11:43pm On Jan 13, 2016
my dear its not easy any where..

the highest ogboni u will join is God & ur dreams...

tell God what u want in life and work towards it simple..

During my uni days, there was this guys in building technology department, he single handedly train him self and became a degree holder.. why because he came from a poor background , after junior secondary school he went in to being a laborer at building site from there he learnt brick laying ..

from that brick laying he is today a graduate and living his dream life ...

that Dagote is the richest in Africa is not occultism but destiny and share hard work..

that OBJ ruled Nigeria two time is his destiny not ogboni..

that buhari won election after several failed attempt is God not occultism

that GEJ ruled Nigeria from deputy governor is his destiny..

my dear, tell God what u want ,

3 Likes

Re: Need A Fraternity Or Ogboni That Can Make Me Rich And Achieve My Goal by wisea(m): 11:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
can you help me call the lucifer yourself cos dont have credit on my phone
Re: Need A Fraternity Or Ogboni That Can Make Me Rich And Achieve My Goal by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 13, 2016
A lot of the people who you think did money ritual are actually drug lords.

Ogboni fraternity and a functional website if you're interested and its not the only social club or organization where you find richand iinfluential people.

Only problem is that these people always interact and relate with men of their class.

guy, get on the street and sweat it out. Men have been made on the bloody streets of Lagos. Hustle is hard but pays off in the end
Re: Need A Fraternity Or Ogboni That Can Make Me Rich And Achieve My Goal by wisea(m): 11:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
mr north read your story very interesting but you should have ask me i made such decision. i all also trained myself in school did conductor from bariga to oyingbo just because dont wanna join a bad gang atleast you know what bariga used to be when it comes to all that just not to be useless learnt printing but aftwr all this still same story if you any to render do but dont preach
Re: Need A Fraternity Or Ogboni That Can Make Me Rich And Achieve My Goal by wisea(m): 12:06am On Jan 14, 2016
about this people you mention did know them very well or you only read about them let me tell you something i been in the street since when i left school hustling if there is another name for workaholic that me but still...............
Re: Need A Fraternity Or Ogboni That Can Make Me Rich And Achieve My Goal by vault(m): 12:42am On Jan 14, 2016
undecided
Re: Need A Fraternity Or Ogboni That Can Make Me Rich And Achieve My Goal by vault(m): 12:43am On Jan 14, 2016
why don't you become an armed robber, instead of being a cultist

there is no diff now..... you either get killed or caught at the end of the day noni undecided

desperation is the greatest assassin
Re: Need A Fraternity Or Ogboni That Can Make Me Rich And Achieve My Goal by Oluwapresley(m): 12:44am On Jan 14, 2016
Smh
vault:
why don't you become an armed robber, instead of being a cultist

there is no diff now..... you either get killed or caught at the end of the day noni undecided
Re: Need A Fraternity Or Ogboni That Can Make Me Rich And Achieve My Goal by northvietnam(m): 6:03am On Jan 14, 2016
wisea:
mr north read your story very interesting but you should have ask me i made such decision. i all also trained myself in school did conductor from bariga to oyingbo just because dont wanna join a bad gang atleast you know what bariga used to be when it comes to all that just not to be useless learnt printing but aftwr all this still same story if you any to render do but dont preach

Omoo I feel your pain Honestly....

But, what you are asking for is hard to get in Nland cs if every body had the contact to ogboni, do u think there will still be any conductor in Lagos.. ?

if all G boys had contact to yahoo plus you think niggas will still be broke ?...

My men wey dey Malay,South & Cyprus don son disturb me make I find yahoo plus contact for them..

E no easy as u think am

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Gnostic Christian On Nairaland? / Atheists And Atheism / Issues To Ponder On The Pretrib Rapture Doctrine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.