Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Rita Dominic’s New Year’s Pool Party (Picture) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic’s New Year’s Pool Party (Picture) (38998 Views)

Rita Dominic's New Photos Will Make You See Paradise / Check Out Rita Dominic New Looks In Army Green Jumpsuit / Rita Dominic's New Look! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic’s New Year’s Pool Party (Picture) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 02, 2013
Banky head ehn!!

That kyn head go good to take follow "corner kick".
Re: Rita Dominic’s New Year’s Pool Party (Picture) by Goldieluks: 6:59pm On Jan 02, 2013
Is it just six of them in the parrry? Good looking girls though. Banky needs a hat.
Re: Rita Dominic’s New Year’s Pool Party (Picture) by Hoodrat(m): 7:00pm On Jan 02, 2013
a pool party? and none seem to be inside the pool undecided

Re: Rita Dominic’s New Year’s Pool Party (Picture) by tellwisdom: 7:11pm On Jan 02, 2013
Enjoy urselves..its time wink
Re: Rita Dominic’s New Year’s Pool Party (Picture) by trimandtrendy(f): 7:34pm On Jan 02, 2013
WOw. at her old age! looks like a university party. By the way, me thinks the girl has done a nose job lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic’s New Year’s Pool Party (Picture) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 02, 2013
azimibraun: Lk a 200 level girls party... And Banky looks lk a guy frm d village forming a GS.. Ghetto superstar. Nt impressive.
haba! must u always beef.e.badu belle too much for nairaland.why dont you post your own birthday pictures here lets see whose party is better.cant you just be happy that she's a year older.nawa o.smh :@
Re: Rita Dominic’s New Year’s Pool Party (Picture) by Dipwater(m): 7:38pm On Jan 02, 2013
Banky is cool without the hat .
Re: Rita Dominic’s New Year’s Pool Party (Picture) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 02, 2013
PortHarcourtBoy: Banky head ehn!!

That kyn head go good to take follow "corner kick".
his head is a creation of God.when will nairalanders stop insulting personalities. Since i became a member of this forum years back,i can never read a thread without elements of insults.try and change,put yourself in his shoes,will you like someone to say this about you.say or do things you'll like others to say about you.mshewww.i am not a fan or relative of banky but it irritates when you make fun of what you cant create

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic’s New Year’s Pool Party (Picture) by johnstar(m): 7:50pm On Jan 02, 2013
Banky head juz b like bicycle seat grin grin grin
Re: Rita Dominic’s New Year’s Pool Party (Picture) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 02, 2013
Murphy G: So?
....so she's a year older,thats what the so is about lipsrsealed
Murphy G: So?
....so she's a year older,thats what the so is about
Re: Rita Dominic’s New Year’s Pool Party (Picture) by amedusikirabl(f): 7:54pm On Jan 02, 2013
Peeping,ntin 2 write abt
Re: Rita Dominic’s New Year’s Pool Party (Picture) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 02, 2013
REVOLUTNIS: Drug dealers
where you one of the drug dealers or u were their customers for you to know they are drug dealers.nigerians sha,always casting aspersions on peoples personalities,get a life!
Re: Rita Dominic’s New Year’s Pool Party (Picture) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 02, 2013
johnstar: Banky head juz b like bicycle seat grin grin grin
then seat on it.get a grip nairalander! Must you insult,really must you? Tufiaaa
Re: Rita Dominic’s New Year’s Pool Party (Picture) by cleric(m): 8:08pm On Jan 02, 2013
And yet some of the nollywood veterans are looking for just 4.5 million naira to save their lives. Why can't they help the needy in their midst?

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic’s New Year’s Pool Party (Picture) by 80million1: 8:08pm On Jan 02, 2013
*hmmm*

waarreffa
Re: Rita Dominic’s New Year’s Pool Party (Picture) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 02, 2013
majortele: Abi o,why nt invite the *needy*
d last time i checked a birthday celebrant can invite anyone he or she desires.when you are celebrating your birthday,go and pack all the beggars and street urchins in your neighbourhood to celebrate your birthday with you,at least they are part of the needy in replacement of your friends and or colleagues
Re: Rita Dominic’s New Year’s Pool Party (Picture) by Cunninlingus: 8:16pm On Jan 02, 2013
Photos from my new year bash. the aftermath

Re: Rita Dominic’s New Year’s Pool Party (Picture) by ba7man(m): 8:19pm On Jan 02, 2013
The old mama that moulded Banky W's head when he was a baby no try at all.
Re: Rita Dominic’s New Year’s Pool Party (Picture) by SisiKill1: 8:19pm On Jan 02, 2013
Going by the pictures, it is safe to conclude no one actually got in the pool. . .Yes?

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic’s New Year’s Pool Party (Picture) by pitoski(m): 8:29pm On Jan 02, 2013
nice one. But na only Banky w dey enjoy all this babes, where are the other guys?
Re: Rita Dominic’s New Year’s Pool Party (Picture) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 02, 2013
Banky without his hat looking like a roll-on...
Re: Rita Dominic’s New Year’s Pool Party (Picture) by harbibi: 8:44pm On Jan 02, 2013
ogugua88: With all that hair, how many of them swam? Na so dem go dey do pool party and wear bikinis to sit down and gist while eating kilishi.

Rotfl
Re: Rita Dominic’s New Year’s Pool Party (Picture) by harbibi: 8:45pm On Jan 02, 2013
ogugua88: With all that hair, how many of them swam? Na so dem go dey do pool party and wear bikinis to sit down and gist while eating kilishi.

Rotfl. Why kilishi of all tinz
Re: Rita Dominic’s New Year’s Pool Party (Picture) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 02, 2013
^^^ Because e gbam.
Re: Rita Dominic’s New Year’s Pool Party (Picture) by goldfish80(m): 9:04pm On Jan 02, 2013
azimibraun: Lk a 200 level girls party... And Banky looks lk a guy frm d village forming a GS.. Ghetto superstar. Nt impressive.
U̶̲̥̅̊ got me rolling dude
Re: Rita Dominic’s New Year’s Pool Party (Picture) by clemhova: 9:09pm On Jan 02, 2013
Nairalanders Una Dey YARN! I Nor say if they wear Bikini na una go first talk say they POSE NUDE.
abdulkayus: Make una take am easy on dem nahhhh. By d way, d party suppose to be pool party na, y are dey nt on bikini? Hehehehe, dem dey fear nigerians outlash. Dressin to a pool party lyk some1 goin to a jss 3 birthday bash

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic’s New Year’s Pool Party (Picture) by REVOLUTNIS: 9:09pm On Jan 02, 2013
kulyie: where you one of the drug dealers or u were their customers for you to know they are drug dealers.nigerians sha,always casting aspersions on peoples personalities,get a life!
I don't need to be their customer to know them, they are well known here in Oslo and Kristiansand. most of them gets Nigeria very bad image in all Scandinavia country through their desperate and undisciplined lifestyle. they are bunch of desperate lesbians and alcoholics that lacks common sense. all they good at is to drink, smoke, dance and have unnatural sex and get Nigeria bad name.

Re: Rita Dominic’s New Year’s Pool Party (Picture) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 02, 2013
Asis: Hahahaha tke it easy on dem...

Utter nonsense.

So i can even throw party in my uncompleted building and invite nairalanders to snap beside the soakaway pit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room / #bbnaija: Denrele Reacts To Cee-c Saying She Will Slap Khloe / Ubi Franklin: ‘Iyanya Slept With Married Women, I Have Photos Of All’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.