Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,420 members, 7,819,515 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Rita Dominic’s New Year’s Pool Party (Picture) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic’s New Year’s Pool Party (Picture) (38993 Views)

Rita Dominic's New Photos Will Make You See Paradise / Check Out Rita Dominic New Looks In Army Green Jumpsuit / Rita Dominic's New Look! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic’s New Year’s Pool Party (Picture) by dejijohns(m): 11:44pm On Jan 02, 2013
T'base:
God go punish Oga banky oh i don swear say the day i go see him with out his cap i go put my penis in between a door and slam it oga banky you know go see better show this year

sheyb u don see im head nw, oya na go do d joystick slammin abi mak I kum hlp U cheesy
T'base:
God go punish Oga banky oh i don swear say the day i go see him with out his cap i go put my penis in between a door and slam it oga banky you know go see better show this year

sheyb u don see im head nw, oya na go do d joystick slammin abi mak I kum hlp U
Re: Rita Dominic’s New Year’s Pool Party (Picture) by REVOLUTNIS: 11:46pm On Jan 02, 2013
kulyie: th pictures u posted below your comments,do they look like nigerians to you,secondly if anybody decides to drink herself or smoke herself to death,as long as it is not affecting or in anyway disturbing you,whats your own buisness,like other races dont drink,smoke and commit lesbianism.is it exclusively a nigerian girl thing.stop the exaggeration na.3rdly you can never know someone well judging him or her from afar.for example i see a lady always in mini skirt n i conclude by saying shes a prostitute for wearing mini skirts and making up without personally meeting her and studying her from a closer angle,thats how you sound.enough said
I should remind u that Nairaland is own by Oluwaseun Osewa not me, kindly forward ur complain to him that someone is trying to bridge up ur right of smoking ur life to death. I don't talk wt lesbians, homosexuals, ogogoro fellas and freethinkers.
Re: Rita Dominic’s New Year’s Pool Party (Picture) by gwas(m): 11:48pm On Jan 02, 2013
Banky head look like helmet! Beside, i was expecting to see those girls in bikini. This ain't pool party at all.
Re: Rita Dominic’s New Year’s Pool Party (Picture) by seedord247(m): 12:33am On Jan 03, 2013
gwas: Banky head look like helmet! Beside, i was expecting to see those girls in bikini. This ain't pool party at all.

You wants to see their stretch mark abi? tongue
Re: Rita Dominic’s New Year’s Pool Party (Picture) by billyG(m): 12:40am On Jan 03, 2013
Heee!Heeee!!BankyW luuk like a bull header ;
Re: Rita Dominic’s New Year’s Pool Party (Picture) by callash: 12:57am On Jan 03, 2013
Cunninlingus: Photos from my new year bash. the aftermath
people wey come ur bash dey go hell fire if them die o..GAWD,shey na man pickins smoke all that??
Re: Rita Dominic’s New Year’s Pool Party (Picture) by Nobody: 1:05am On Jan 03, 2013
MORE LIKE A SKANKY PARTAY
Re: Rita Dominic’s New Year’s Pool Party (Picture) by omanifrank(m): 1:29am On Jan 03, 2013
hmmmmm....
Re: Rita Dominic’s New Year’s Pool Party (Picture) by KayDee4: 2:58am On Jan 03, 2013
What's a pool party with no skinny dipping ? undecided cheesy
Re: Rita Dominic’s New Year’s Pool Party (Picture) by aieromon(m): 7:40am On Jan 03, 2013
bakynes:
Fool they are instagram photos dats how they look regardless the Mega pixel camera used

Double fool,if you don't understand the content of my post,its not my fault.
Re: Rita Dominic’s New Year’s Pool Party (Picture) by crisycent: 8:34am On Jan 03, 2013
How many people come the party? Dis nor be party now.....na lesbian end of year re-union.
Re: Rita Dominic’s New Year’s Pool Party (Picture) by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 03, 2013
I don't know why people must just beef. She threw a party apparently for some of her very close friends. Whether they entered the pool that day or not is not anyone's business. Why are people so petty? Nothing wrong we the pictures. Actually they look classy to me. Tell me which guy or girl who wouldn't go to the party if invited. Chilling with models, celebrities and stars, drinking expensive champagne and drinks, they probably invited a top class deejay. All beside a pool in a private setting. What more can one ask for in a party. Not like all this pool parties that they do at oniru beach that would be full of touts.
Re: Rita Dominic’s New Year’s Pool Party (Picture) by jigawatts(m): 8:59am On Jan 03, 2013
ogugua88:

Eeehn. So na so the pool go remain there, "unswimmed". Pele my broda. Ayam clueless. Na you know.

I wan throw beach party this Saturday. It will be at Tantalizers near Festac.

Correct reply jare. Na so our Naija gals dey do, I attended a "pool party" and we got in d pool and discovered that na only guys full the pool, all d babes just siddon like mumu, omo mehn, I comot ni o, make dem no think say I be gay grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic’s New Year’s Pool Party (Picture) by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 03, 2013
REVOLUTNIS:
I should remind u that Nairaland is own by Oluwaseun Osewa not me, kindly forward ur complain to him that someone is trying to bridge up ur right of smoking ur life to death. I don't talk wt lesbians, homosexuals, ogogoro fellas and freethinkers.
typical nigerian,i dont expect anything less shocked
Re: Rita Dominic’s New Year’s Pool Party (Picture) by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 03, 2013
12 inches!:
I don't know why people must just beef. She threw a party apparently for some of her very close friends. Whether they entered the pool that day or not is not anyone's business. Why are people so petty? Nothing wrong we the pictures. Actually they look classy to me. Tell me which guy or girl who wouldn't go to the party if invited. Chilling with models, celebrities and stars, drinking expensive champagne and drinks, they probably invited a top class deejay. All beside a pool in a private setting. What more can one ask for in a party. Not like all this pool parties that they do at oniru beach that would be full of touts.
thank you for that.you just spoke my mind.many nairalanders are too lousy and are fond of making unnecessarily provocative utterances
Re: Rita Dominic’s New Year’s Pool Party (Picture) by merengue: 10:38am On Jan 03, 2013
kulyie: thank you for that.you just spoke my mind.many nairalanders are too lousy and are fond of making unnecessarily provocative utterances

Provocative to who exactly?
Re: Rita Dominic’s New Year’s Pool Party (Picture) by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 03, 2013
jigawatts:

Correct reply jare. Na so our Naija gals dey do, I attended a "pool party" and we got in d pool and discovered that na only guys full the pool, all d babes just siddon like mumu, omo mehn, I comot ni o, make dem no think say I be gay grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy that cracked me up.apparently the girls were shy and scared of guys hitting on them in the pool since the guys were more than the girls,secondly,if i were there,ill like to view d abs,size and length of d,1cks of the guys.u know when guys are wet with water,water has a way of revealing what is in between their legs,their muscles,chest and total package. cheesy wink its not only guys that look at babes,ladies like me assess the nitty gritty too cheesy if you know what i mean cheesy
Re: Rita Dominic’s New Year’s Pool Party (Picture) by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 03, 2013
merengue:

Provocative to who exactly?
am referring to the people that are dissing banky's head
Re: Rita Dominic’s New Year’s Pool Party (Picture) by oba009(m): 12:09pm On Jan 03, 2013
Look at his left hand to see d cap. The dude can't do without his cap
blabber15: SEE HEAD OH! Oga Banky, where you keep your cap?
Re: Rita Dominic’s New Year’s Pool Party (Picture) by REVOLUTNIS: 12:52pm On Jan 03, 2013
kulyie: typical nigerian,i dont expect anything less shocked
He started it
Re: Rita Dominic’s New Year’s Pool Party (Picture) by Oballer: 1:08pm On Jan 03, 2013
very good story, my life has been transformed. i am not the same again...
Re: Rita Dominic’s New Year’s Pool Party (Picture) by Ezebu(m): 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2013
Someone should pls preach Jesus to those souls 'cos they seriously need Him...Period!
Ndi agadi ekwe nka!
Re: Rita Dominic’s New Year’s Pool Party (Picture) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 03, 2013
azimibraun: Lk a 200 level girls party... And Banky looks lk a guy frm d village forming a GS.. Ghetto superstar. Nt impressive.
How did you know what I was thinking cheesy cheesy
Re: Rita Dominic’s New Year’s Pool Party (Picture) by chuckdee4(m): 12:12am On Jan 04, 2013
Only Naija where a pool party does not involve swimming, they'll pose everywhere apart from the pool itself
Re: Rita Dominic’s New Year’s Pool Party (Picture) by Gabriellee1(m): 5:57am On Apr 13, 2013
What is Rita doin off stage? I bearly see her on screen dis days. And dat party really seem to b too local for a star like her.
Re: Rita Dominic’s New Year’s Pool Party (Picture) by kosiblaise(f): 10:32pm On May 25, 2013
one of them be like dead body wen just come out from mortuary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Merlin And Arthur Are Getting - Photos / Nollywood Actors Campaign For Saraki, Get Blasted / Mr Eazi's Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Looks Glam In Cleavage Baring Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.