Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,727 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Don't Be Deceived... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Don't Be Deceived... (686 Views)

My Fetish Husband Deceived Me, Married Me With Charm – Wife / Deceived Into Marriage, Used And Dumped / She Deceived And Forced Me Into Marrying Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Be Deceived... by kirchy(m): 5:15pm On Jan 02, 2013
Good evening evribody. Am not really a nairaland fan but i just felt this burning desire to share this with everyone..what U are about to read is a real life story that happened to someone I know very well.. He met a young lady they courted for about 5months and they finally got married.. During their courtship, the lady told him that she was an accountant. However barely 6months into the marriage, he found out that she doesn't even have a WAEC result talkless of JAMB. Also she claimed she was pregnant during the courtship period but immediately after wine carrying d pregnancy disappeared to reappear again 6months after the wedding..to cut this story short, she has a baby girl for him now and he is feeling deceived and to crown it all his siblings are claiming he is nt the real father of d baby..his dad has told him not to bring d lady near his house again..wht advice to do u have for him and above all don't get deceived by what U see around rather do ur enquries well before entering a lifetime relationship
Re: Don't Be Deceived... by OmoAlata(f): 5:17pm On Jan 02, 2013
kirchy: Good evening evribody. During their courtship, the lady told him that she was an accountant. However barely 6months into the marriage, he found out that she doesn't even have a WAEC result talkless of JAMB.

So she must have been able to converse in an intelluctual manner
Re: Don't Be Deceived... by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 02, 2013
I can't stand scehmers and scammers.
There is already a wrong foundation, if there is doubt about the childs paternity they should get a DNA test.
He. Has two options; annual the marriage obviously built on falsehood or find a way to forgive her and accept her with her lies and issues.
Personally I see the marriage as a sham
Re: Don't Be Deceived... by greatgod2012(f): 6:14pm On Jan 02, 2013
How possible it is for an intending husband nt to knw d educational qualification of his intending wife, no offence pls, im just surprised.
As regards d patternity of d child, DNA test should clarify that.
Goodluck and best wishes.
Re: Don't Be Deceived... by DaDewdropsNVS: 2:59am On Jan 29, 2013
Oh dia!
What a tangled web we weave. . . .! WTF

No hope for further comments. . . .*exits*

(1) (Reply)

May D’s Girlfriend Delivers Baby Boy / Teaching Your Kids To Pray / Conjoined Twins Born To Jobless Abuja Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.