Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Reason Genevieve Nnaji & D'banj Are Not Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reason Genevieve Nnaji & D'banj Are Not Together (957 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji & Her Brother Pose For Cool ‘snowfie’ / Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji / Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Reason Genevieve Nnaji & D'banj Are Not Together by Bonaguy(m): 10:00pm On Jan 02, 2013
The relationship which began in late 2009 after the two met at the airport, became public after D'banj granted an exclusive INTERVIEW to Stella Dimoko Korkus in March 2010, expressing his affection for Miss Nnaji.

In the interview he said: "We have been trying to keep this quiet but yes, I am dating Genevieve Nnaji. I am in love with her. It’s been long I felt this way about anyone. I don’t know what other words to use to qualify my feelings. She’s my baby, she’s my every thing and I love her."

Along the line, the actress got tired of the growing controversies around her name and that of the artiste widely known as the Koko master, and she called it a quit,

Friends claim that she told them that the phenomenon has started taking away points from her career.

However, D'banj recently opened up to Toolz on the Juice about his relationship with Genevieve Nnaji and said he doesn't know who dumped who.

We will get the full interview on The Juice with Toolz soon....

Source: http://gistmetro..com/2013/01/reason-genevieve-nnaji-dbanj-are-not.html

Re: Reason Genevieve Nnaji & D'banj Are Not Together by tellwisdom: 10:06pm On Jan 02, 2013
Re: Reason Genevieve Nnaji & D'banj Are Not Together by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 03, 2013

(1)

Queen Tobi Phillips (world Miss University Africa) Visits UNILAG / Peter Okoye Congratulates May D On Twitter On The Birth Of His Son / Terryg Buys Dad A Nissan Exterra Jeep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.