Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:54 AM

A Good Lexus Mechanic In Lagos - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / A Good Lexus Mechanic In Lagos (8310 Views)

Any Reliable Lexus Mechanic In Warri?? / Pls Where Can I Find A Competent Mechanic In The Whole Of Lagos / Please Recommend A Good Ml 430 (mercedes Benz) Mechanic In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Good Lexus Mechanic In Lagos by odiereke(m): 12:38am On Jan 03, 2013
Can anyone please introduce me to a very good mechanic to handle my recently purchased Tokunbo Lexus GS300 2000 model. I need to work on the following areas:
a. Brake system
b. some indicator lights on the dashboard to be wipe off.
c. I need a comprehensive scanning garage to diagnose the system.
Is there area for Lexus User Thread or Forum? If there is, I would like to know.

Expecting to hear from the house soon.
Thanks and regards.
Re: A Good Lexus Mechanic In Lagos by wisdom77: 4:10pm On Jan 04, 2013
You can visit Bras Motors in Lekki for now thats where i work on my ES300.
Re: A Good Lexus Mechanic In Lagos by yhemster(m): 4:55pm On Jan 04, 2013
A good toyota mechanic should be a able to work on ur Lexus. they are like step-brothers smiley
Re: A Good Lexus Mechanic In Lagos by sluk(m): 1:27am On Jan 07, 2013
Please does any one knows the cost of lexus es300 2003 model presently?. How viable is the car?
Re: A Good Lexus Mechanic In Lagos by wisdom77: 7:05am On Jan 07, 2013
sluk: Please does any one knows the cost of lexus es300 2003 model presently?. How viable is the car?
That is a machine with fantastic features just got one, cost running into 2m.
Re: A Good Lexus Mechanic In Lagos by rantexson(m): 10:03pm On Jan 16, 2013
Why spend so much on your vehicle repairs when you can get good and quality service at an affordable rate. Visit us at Cruise Stop, Oando gas station, Secretariat road, Alausa Ikeja.
Lets give your Lexus the care it requires.
Our Services include;
*Diagnosis
*Lube service/ General service
*Engine repairs
*Transmission repairs
*Brake system repair and maintenance
*Wheel balancing and alignment
e.t.c
Call 08063206781 for enquiries
Re: A Good Lexus Mechanic In Lagos by Flow10ng: 1:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
Please will like to know from ODER EKE if you did find that lexus mechanic cos I have abit of suspension problem with mine and it driving me nuts
Re: A Good Lexus Mechanic In Lagos by odiereke(m): 10:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
[quote author=Flow10ng post=24881385]Please will like to know from ODER EKE if you did find that lexus mechanic cos I have abit of suspension problem with mine and it driving me nuts.

Yes I was able to get a good mechanic. But where exactly is the car? I have a good mechanic in Ogba opposite Total filling station. If you don't mind, I can forward his no to you.
Re: A Good Lexus Mechanic In Lagos by jodeci01: 11:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
@ odiereke pls forward
Re: A Good Lexus Mechanic In Lagos by AutosBay(m): 1:28pm On Aug 05, 2015
Call 08080272682
Re: A Good Lexus Mechanic In Lagos by Kayyork: 10:25am On Oct 06, 2018
[quote author=odiereke post=36613792][/quote]

Hi I just purchased 2006 IS350 Tokunbo I would love to run comprehensive check on it from a competent Lexus mechanic who has scanning garage to diagnose any issues if any.

Pls can you refer me to one? I stay at Ajah but any one in Lagos that worth going to would be appreciated.
Re: A Good Lexus Mechanic In Lagos by Flightmuzic: 10:53pm On Oct 17, 2018
Kayyork:

Hi I just purchased 2006 IS350 Tokunbo I would love to run comprehensive check on it from a competent Lexus mechanic who has scanning garage to diagnose any issues if any.

Pls can you refer me to one? I stay at Ajah but any one in Lagos that worth going to would be appreciated.

I got a Lexus is250 and I will also want to do a check up too, where you able to get any help.

(1) (Reply)

Fiat Chrysler Want To Block Mahindra's "Jeep Clone" Roxor From Entering US / NADDC Engages BMW, Ford, VW, Nissan & Others Towards Local Production In Nigeria / How Do I Refill Or Charge Fire Extinguisher?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.