Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

I Need An Invitation Letter To Iceland - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need An Invitation Letter To Iceland (2493 Views)

American Invitation Letter / For American Invitation Letter And Contact Also An Officer In The Embassy / Applying For A German Visa With An Invitation Letter, Opinion Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Invitation Letter To Iceland by ayomifull(f): 7:47pm On Feb 22, 2008
I have just requested an holiday at work and this has been approved, i was planning to visit our family friend in Swiss but unfurtunately my host for some reasons have to be in Nigeria by then. I love taking holidays but i dont like the idea of staying in hotels in Europe or elsewhere except in Africa.

I have planned this holiday for Easter period and decided to see what Iceland looks like, does anyone live there (female or male with own family) who can offer me an IV letter and accomodate me? I have no problem paying for hotel but i am a local person and living on their kind of food for 5 days scares me.
Re: I Need An Invitation Letter To Iceland by pahtahkee: 1:55am On Feb 23, 2008
Don't expect that you do get a family to host you on this forum. I would suggest you take a vacation to somewhere in Africa.
Re: I Need An Invitation Letter To Iceland by oalamu: 4:30pm On Feb 23, 2008
pls give me call on 234-8034016102 or email to adexball@yahoo.com with your details i will surely help you out.Act fast.
CENSUD KONSULT
IBADAN
NIGERIA
Re: I Need An Invitation Letter To Iceland by amsky(m): 9:28pm On Feb 23, 2008
@poster

Please,i think you should be careful.It 's not wis coming on a publice forum as this asking just anyone to give you an invitation letter. do you not even think for a moment that you may be given fake docs and that will jeopardise your chances of ever getting the visa or any other one for that matter? A stranger has asked you to contact him. You must be careful so as not to play into the wrong hands because you ''want to know what iceland looks like''. Do you even think that people will be willing to give you a invitation letter without knowing you at all Please,think it through once more. BE WISE.

@ others

What's this craze about BEGGING people whom you have never set eyes on to give you this and that to travel out?? Can't vacations be taken in Africa or anywhere else? I heard Calabar is now a nice place to visit. I'll be going there myself when next i visit Nija. Let's be very careful with such things pls. embarassed
Re: I Need An Invitation Letter To Iceland by TOYOSI20(f): 2:35am On Feb 24, 2008
@Poster

My advice for u is to go on holidays next year when your

"Host" family will be present.
Re: I Need An Invitation Letter To Iceland by ayomifull(f): 6:19pm On Feb 25, 2008
Great advise there, thanks to you all. I should have thought deeply really, i just thought i could get a nice family to spend few days with who i can in turn invite to spend time with us in Ireland. I have visited an European country and was hosted by a family we met on internet through same channel and it was fun, we are still family friends now.

I have changed my mind anyway, you can't trust all Nigerians this may put me in more trouble than i bargain for, will look elsewhere.

Big thanks to you all.
Re: I Need An Invitation Letter To Iceland by amsky(m): 8:58pm On Feb 25, 2008
You are quite welcome Ayo. kiss

have a good evening.
Re: I Need An Invitation Letter To Iceland by dnative(m): 1:04am On Feb 26, 2008
Did any of the respondents consider that the poster is requesting an invitation letter to Iceland rather than Ireland?

I bet there are Nigerians in Iceland willing to send him such letter.

Ol' boy dress warm o. smiley
Re: I Need An Invitation Letter To Iceland by ayomifull(f): 12:42pm On Feb 26, 2008
Yeh i meant Iceland, well i have cancelled that anyway but if have the opportunity next time i sure know how to deck up, i know Iceland is damn cold even going by the name and i live in Ireland which is cold as well. And point of correction i am not a 'boy' but a 'girl'. Thanks.
Re: I Need An Invitation Letter To Iceland by pahtahkee: 12:52pm On Feb 26, 2008
Bless Heavens you listened. I do not know of any Nigerian in the Iceland though. embarassed But you could also ask your family friend if they have any Nigerian there willing to invite you down.

But to come on the forum and ask for that. . . . . . . . lipsrsealed
Re: I Need An Invitation Letter To Iceland by dotcomnamename: 7:10pm On Jul 16, 2013
ayomifull: Yeh i meant Iceland, well i have cancelled that anyway but if have the opportunity next time i sure know how to deck up, i know Iceland is damn cold even going by the name and i live in Ireland which is cold as well. And point of correction i am not a 'boy' but a 'girl'. Thanks.

Where do u live in Ireland?

(1) (Reply)

Come To Singapore! / The Popular WAEC Bus Stop In Yaba, Lagos / Chinese Visa Procedure.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.