Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,359 members, 7,954,467 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:37 PM

Read And Smile - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Read And Smile (727 Views)

Smile::::see Beautiful Engagment/wedding Rings: / Swit Beautiful Lies!!## Read And Die With Laughter Don't Say I Didn't Warn You## / Read And Smile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read And Smile by mAdBulleT(m): 6:10am On Jan 03, 2013
An old woman visits the forest along with her Poodle, to take pictures of animals in the safari. Her poodle saw a butterfly and tries to catch it, he got lost in that process....he started searching for the woman and couldn't locate her, so he find a shaded tree and rest under it. Soon enough he spotted a hungry leopard from distant...he was scared, and start thinking of a plan instead of running away. When the leopard came closer, the Poodle said "oh lord, I thank you for providing me a leopard as my lunch" ....On hearing this, the leopard took off immediately and was saying;
"wow, that was too close, he nearly got me"
Meanwhile, there was a monkey on the tree who was watching the scene and figure out the Poodle's plan. The Poodle saw the monkey, as it run after the leopard to explain the trick.... The leopard became very furious, because he think the poodle has made him foolish "get on my back, monkey! and watch how I will eat that stupid poodle" he said.
The dog watch them coming, and couldn't run... he was very scared because, that could be his last moment on earth. He turn his back, and pretend as if he had not seen them. When he noticed them at his back, he then pretend and said loudly;
"Where is this damn Monkey! ...But I told him to get me another Leopard, since that one has escaped"

(1) (Reply)

Something To Smile About / LETTER 4rm BLACKBERRY 2 IT Users Nig Especially / Bible Times Vs Present Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.