Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,189 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. (31869 Views)

Gionee M3 Discussions,problems And Solutions. / Nokia 3110c Problems And Solution / Tips On How To Repair Phones(software And Hardware Problems) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Suntemi(m): 7:35am On Jan 03, 2013
This thread is dedicated to discuss iPhone's software and hardware issues and their solution. I've received countless calls on different iPhone's issue while some can be easily fixed by just performing hard reset, some could require opening up an iPhone before it can be fixed. So if your iPhone is having any issue. Just post the problem here, and I will always try my best to give a solution to whatever problem your iPhone has.

Other iPhone related questions can also be asked.

Pls other nairaland's engineers input are always welcome. I can't do this all alone. Thanks

visit www.blog.suntemitech.com for tips, news and tutorials about iPhones and iPads.

Free iPhone unlock is going on here https://www.nairaland.com/1348084/permanently-officially-unlock-iphone-free

2 Likes

Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by uchlukez(f): 8:36pm On Jan 03, 2013
Hw much will cost me to fix my broken iPad 2 screen
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Suntemi(m): 8:57pm On Jan 03, 2013
10,000 Naira sir. I don't repair iPads though but that's the amount friend fixed his last week.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by elrony(m): 12:09pm On Jan 04, 2013
A hard home button!
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Suntemi(m): 5:04pm On Jan 04, 2013
Hard home button can be easily fixed on iPhone 4 and 4s. Though it requires disassembling the iPhone completely and servicing the home button. Most times, you don't need to change the home button.

1 Like

Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by uhuns: 5:51pm On Jan 04, 2013
a very slow apps opening on a 3g .after the all reset botton which improved the battery time by 100%.
in ph
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Suntemi(m): 6:06pm On Jan 04, 2013
uhuns: a very slow apps opening on a 3g .after the all reset botton which improved the battery time by 100%.
in ph

1 Like

Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by DonJuan1(m): 7:14pm On Jan 04, 2013
My iphone 4s battery performance has become abysmal since i upgraded to ios 6.0.1. What can I do to get my phone battery life back to normal?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by bobolekepee(m): 7:17pm On Jan 04, 2013
Pls ao can i unlock my iPad, it was sent 2 me 4rm U.K, since i received it i cant do anytin on it dan 2 on and off it
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Kemond11: 7:19pm On Jan 04, 2013
Pls, my iPhone does not upload picture,what can I do to it?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by eastermaris(f): 7:22pm On Jan 04, 2013
each time I try openning my facebook on the iphone 3gs,it closses all by itself back to the home screen.I have deleted some apps and when I try upgrading my facebook I discover that my operating system is below requirement.Is there anything I can do aside an upgrade? A frnd upgraded and now his phone is as slow as a snail.Pls I need help

1 Like

Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by aybim: 7:31pm On Jan 04, 2013
bobolekepee: Pls ao can i unlock my iPad, it was sent 2 me 4rm U.K, since i received it i cant do anytin on it dan 2 on and off it
if you know how to operate system or you are within reach i can do that for you are u in lagos.....or inbox me on macdottech@gmail.com or can you chat me on facebook...i will send you a stage by stage steps article to do it yourself
let talk

1 Like

Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by killuminati(m): 7:32pm On Jan 04, 2013
I don't use iphone but I can learn one or two shyte here right?

Keep it rolling...
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Dzzbabe: 7:35pm On Jan 04, 2013
please all my incoming calls come as unknown numbers and my incoming call setting is not respnding, can u help??
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Kelvinsonelly: 7:36pm On Jan 04, 2013
My 3gs is failing 2 jail break. I hav tryed runin the Os but it end up showing error after a long period of installation and wen I try to jail break it shows error.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by ssainty(m): 7:47pm On Jan 04, 2013
persin wey no get fone nkor.?we too nid a thread.tnx
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by IbroSaunks(m): 7:50pm On Jan 04, 2013
sun_temi: Hard home button can be easily fixed on iPhone 4 and 4s. Though it requires disassembling the iPhone completely and servicing the home button. Most times, you don't need to change the home button.
How much may this cost?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by mcevans1(m): 7:52pm On Jan 04, 2013
I got an Ipad 2 Wifi+3G but when it arrived I found out it didn't have a sim slot. Is it possibile to share wifi on my BB using my BIS? Please help!
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by mukina22: 7:53pm On Jan 04, 2013
na wetin be iphone self?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by airroseice(m): 7:54pm On Jan 04, 2013
Does anyone know how to roll back to iOS5 from iOS6? Why? Asides the personal hotspot in the iOS6, it's got too many bugs & I'll rather get an iPhone5 than have this OS running on my iPhone4.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by donsteady(m): 7:56pm On Jan 04, 2013
i cant hear, and caller cant hear me on iphone4, but i can hear and caller also hear me when i make a call on skype.

1 Like

Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by laboldkid(m): 7:57pm On Jan 04, 2013
How can i upgrade my iphone 3gs to iso 6.0.1?,pls

1 Like

Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Denn(m): 8:12pm On Jan 04, 2013
Whao...so many problems with the itoys...*munches cream crackers*

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 that has no issue whatsoever.

2 Likes

Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by conoh(m): 8:27pm On Jan 04, 2013
How much will it cost to change my ipad2 case/screen?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Suntemi(m): 8:28pm On Jan 04, 2013
bobolekepee: Pls ao can i unlock my iPad, it was sent 2 me 4rm U.K, since i received it i cant do anytin on it dan 2 on and off it

iPads are factory unlocked. Meaning, they are unlocked from factory so you just need to activate it thanks all.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by mafiacent(m): 8:29pm On Jan 04, 2013
Don't update to 6.? if you want to keep your jailbreak

1 Like

Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by mafiacent(m): 8:30pm On Jan 04, 2013
don't
sun_temi:

iPads are factory unlocked. Meaning, they are unlocked from factory so you just need to activate it thanks all.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by aglomar: 8:30pm On Jan 04, 2013
i phone with innovative problems. OS sure needs to be debugged.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Suntemi(m): 8:31pm On Jan 04, 2013

iPads ain't locked. You just need to activate it via iTunes.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by benkings(m): 8:34pm On Jan 04, 2013
Hw can i upgrade my 3gs to ios 4.3 without havin any cmplicatd issue?......
Wen i receive call my fone always vibrate bt doesnt ring out wat can i do? Notecheesy fones speakr is workin perfectly.....
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by ANUJAH(m): 8:34pm On Jan 04, 2013
@ House.
Pls my iPhone4s displays that it has an available space of 40.1G under general settings. But when I check the phone's memory details under file manager, it shows a total of 614.00 KB available. Yet, there is nothing stored on the phone. It also says insert memory card, does it have a space for that?
I formatted it & restored factory settings, but cannot transfer anything as low as 1MB to it. It says low memory space.
Pls how can I rectify its memory problem?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

My New Infinix Hot 11 Phone And The Gift I Received / iPhone 6s And iPad Pro Announced / TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.