Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera (31890 Views)

TECNO Launches CAMON 20 Doodle Edition Powered By Android / TECNO Launches New Exclusive Store In Lagos / Finally, The Wait Ends As TECNO Launches Phantom 9 With AI Triple Camera. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by Mthumbie: 9:47am On Aug 13, 2021
TECNO has launched its first premium flagship phone called the PHANTOM X. It’s a milestone for TECNO, a global expert dedicated to bringing the latest technology and innovative designs to consumers in emerging markets. Let’s take a close look at TECNO’s Breakthroughs in “Premium” with PHANTOM X.

The Pursuit of Beauty in Design

PHANTOM X represents great breakthroughs in design with exquisite details. PHANTOM X features a 3D borderless screen and uses this unique arc design at the right angle of 36.5° to fit perfectly in the user’s hand.

This phone is on the larger side with a 6.7″ display, making it a perfect device for consuming media. TECNO has put a big focus on making this display “borderless” by having the screen continue to bend at the edges, up to 70° of an angle. This creates an unbounded visual experience where images and videos bend off the side of the phone, into infinity.

Flip the phone around and you’ll see the new innovative silk glass back cover. This material was created based on a series of complex tests and manufacturing procedures, which resulted in this “silk delicacy” and “glass sparkle”. This etched textured design shows vertical refined lines, giving a fantastic and premium look to the design of the phone. The intensified efforts on exquisite design details are totally worth it due to the premium flagship quality that TECNO has promised to meet for its users.

PHANTOM X comes in two different color options which include Van Gogh’s Starry Night Blue and Monet’s Summer. Both color options have a very unique look, emphasizing the silk glass material used on the back of the phone.

The camera is a vertically stacked row of lenses housed in a sleek metallic rising. Placed in the direct center of the device, it creates a symmetrically balanced design. The power and volume buttons share the same color as the camera bump and are placed on the right side of the phone.

A Big Leap in Camera Performance

To create a powerful photography experience on the PHANTOM X, the phone was fitted with a back camera made up of three sensors. The front camera has dual sensors to capture large images that bring out the best details in your selfies.

PHANTOM X adopts an industry-leading 50MP Ultra-Night Camera with a 1/1.3-inch ultra-large sensor, enabling users to capture crisp large resolution images, even in difficult lighting. The sensor can take in 33% more light from the environment compared to cameras featuring a 108MP camera with a 1/1.5-inch sensor.

Even the selfie camera supports super-high-resolution images, with a 48MP sensor. Your selfies can now have the same quality as many other back-facing cameras. The selfie camera is perfect for both individual or group selfies, with the AI-assisted 105° ultra-wide angle lens. The camera is able to detect when your selfie includes multiple people and will suggest you switch to the ultra-wide lens. It’s a helpful and convenient software feature that ensures your selfies are taken with the proper sensor.

As for the important portrait photo performance, PHANTOM X uses a 50mm focal lens to present the Golden Portrait natural images without distortion, capturing and enhancing the quality.

With PHANTOM X’s Super Night Mode, night photography is now effortless, even for casual photographers. When you’re shooting in dark environments, even with light as low as 0.1 lux, PHANTOM X is able to bring more vivid details than the naked eye with the algorithm-enabled camera by utilizing AI segmentation and night protection. Also, you can have elegant portraits in the glorious night view with the help of Super Night Portrait.

https://www.xda-developers.com/tecno-phantom-x/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by Yourfav: 11:39am On Aug 13, 2021
This Phantomx camera be doing the most, I've seen pictures taken with it and I'm usual wowed

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by Yinksy09(m): 1:10pm On Aug 13, 2021
Awesome device
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by Cheezzyy: 7:08pm On Aug 13, 2021
No doubt this is Tecno's best camera phone so far, dem dey try

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by SILENTandSMART2: 7:19pm On Aug 13, 2021
Cheezzyy:
No doubt this is Tecno's best camera phone so far, dem dey try

Okay grin

16 Likes

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by Flamees(m): 10:08pm On Aug 13, 2021
Omo imagine buying tecno for 280k

174 Likes 13 Shares

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by sunshineV(f): 10:38pm On Aug 13, 2021
"powerful camera" but gsmarena said the camera is trash

88 Likes 10 Shares

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:25am On Aug 14, 2021
Beautiful spec.

Nice one and A big congratulations to Techno....
Techno produces very Nice, Beautiful Phones.
Lovely phones.

But, SAMSUNG still remain the KING of Phones.

mascot87:
Yeah, Still rocking my Samsung A20s cool
You got yourself a good phone.

Some of us @[color=#006600][/color] never even use the GalaxyZ Fold2 finish,
( Two screens, five cameras, one hinge! ) dem don dey bring another one comesad
A phone more cool than the latest iPhone!

xreal:
Accepted.
But the parts na die.
True that!

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by chidonweb(m): 8:26am On Aug 14, 2021
This is cool

1 Like

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by TalkTalkTwins(m): 8:26am On Aug 14, 2021
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by EmperorTolson: 8:26am On Aug 14, 2021
Have never been a fan of Tecno, infinix, ITEL and other nameless product.
It's either iPhone, Samsung or Redmi for me.

I'm not saying they're not good phones, it's just taste.
Iono whether there's anyone like me.

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by Wizcollifa(m): 8:27am On Aug 14, 2021
Flamees:
Omo imagine buying tecno for 280k
I can't.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by Plut01: 8:28am On Aug 14, 2021

Redmi Xaiomi Miscreants go soon invade this thread.......Nah sweet fight e go be.

8 Likes

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:28am On Aug 14, 2021
Tecno has carved a niche in the African market an it's doing it well

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by ugochukwufrenzy: 8:28am On Aug 14, 2021
transsion trashion

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by Udumeh: 8:28am On Aug 14, 2021
Ok
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by sommy03(m): 8:29am On Aug 14, 2021
Somebody should gift me this baby
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by AK481(m): 8:29am On Aug 14, 2021
Anything above 70k for techno,itel, infinix,oppo.
Count me out

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by chiemmanuel(m): 8:29am On Aug 14, 2021
One thing I respect Tecno and its folks is their use of emotional intelligence to advertise their substandard products, they can sell gravel as diamond and they will sell out

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by ifeanyichukwuy: 8:29am On Aug 14, 2021
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by Soffyh(m): 8:30am On Aug 14, 2021
Lol,phone wey go loose value before December, na 95k by December grin

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by Passionate888: 8:30am On Aug 14, 2021
Good
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by Theicecode(m): 8:31am On Aug 14, 2021
Nothing can make me like a transsion device no matter how polished it is

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by house10s: 8:31am On Aug 14, 2021
i find one hole irritating this ones they put two

7 Likes

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by Lanretoye(m): 8:31am On Aug 14, 2021
Thisone with follow come cufflinks.

3 Likes

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by topmaike: 8:32am On Aug 14, 2021
Okay
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by JayTripz(m): 8:33am On Aug 14, 2021
This phone is outstanding.... I love everything about it... Battery life, camera and display is Amazing... Tecno has tried.... But it should be 62k not 200k+

30 Likes

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by Emeka71(m): 8:34am On Aug 14, 2021
Thier camera is quite OK; but BTW; let me go and strategize and play bet9ja virtual league; so that I can recover my money also make more money.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Browse On Airtel For One Month With #200 / White Man Mistakenly Receives 60 iPhone 15 Pro Max From Apple (Video) / Nigerians Like Showing Off On Social Media Because Of These 5 Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.