Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

A Father And His Child!!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Father And His Child!!!! (1271 Views)

Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter / After How Many Years Of Applying For Visa, See What His Child Did / A Father's Marriage Application Form For Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Father And His Child!!!! by Ampeaceful(f): 8:13am On Jan 03, 2013
A father n his son were watchin a movie,his phone rang n he got up 2 pick his cal,as he was goin 2wards his phone his son startd shoutin '''daddy..see pu**y,daddy...see pu**y.the father shoutd ''WHAT!!!!'OMG!! where is it?? Where is it?? And d son pointd @ a woman wif his cat crossin d road. The father *gav a sigh of relief* n said my son pls whenever u say dat...dn't 4get 2 add CAT pls dn't giv me HBP...

1 Like

Re: A Father And His Child!!!! by Lagusta(m): 9:05am On Jan 03, 2013
*giggles*
Re: A Father And His Child!!!! by Ampeaceful(f): 10:05am On Jan 03, 2013
Lagusta: *giggles*
isn't it funny enuf 2 make u laff lagu....

1 Like

Re: A Father And His Child!!!! by Okuboy(m): 8:46pm On Jan 03, 2013
Ampeaceful: A father n his son were watchin a movie,his phone rang n he got up 2 pick his cal,as he was goin 2wards his phone his son startd shoutin '''daddy..see pu**y,daddy...see pu**y.the father shoutd ''WHAT!!!!'OMG!! where is it?? Where is it?? And d son pointd @ a woman wif his cat crossin d road. The father *gav a sigh of relief* n said my son pls whenever u say dat...dn't 4get 2 add CAT pls dn't giv me HBP...
Re: A Father And His Child!!!! by Okuboy(m): 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2013
A father n his son were watchin a movie,his phone rang n he got up 2 pick his cal,as he was goin 2wards his phone his son startd shoutin '''daddy..see pu**y,daddy...see pu**y.the father shoutd ''WHAT!!!!'OMG!! where is it?? Where is it?? And d son pointd @ a woman wif his cat crossin d road. The father *gav a sigh of relief* n said my son pls whenever u say dat...dn't 4get 2 add CAT pls dn't giv me HBP...A father n his son were watchin a movie,his phone rang n he got up 2 pick his cal,as he was goin 2wards his phone his son startd shoutin '''daddy..see pu**y,daddy...see pu**y.the father shoutd ''WHAT!!!!'OMG!! where is it?? Where is it?? And d son pointd @ a woman wif his cat crossin d road. The father *gav a sigh of relief* n said my son pls whenever u say dat...dn't 4get 2 add CAT pls dn't giv me HBP...A father n his son were watchin a movie,his phone rang n he got up 2 pick his cal,as he was goin 2wards his phone his son startd shoutin '''daddy..see pu**y,daddy...see pu**y.the father shoutd ''WHAT!!!!'OMG!! where is it?? Where is it?? And d son pointd @ a woman wif his cat crossin d road. The father *gav a sigh of relief* n said my son pls whenever u say dat...dn't 4get 2 add CAT pls dn't giv me HBP...

Re: A Father And His Child!!!! by Ampeaceful(f): 7:26pm On Jan 04, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] why repetition 4 cryin out loud!!!! Do u fink evry1 has eye problem lyk u huh?
Re: A Father And His Child!!!! by Ruqaya(f): 1:33pm On Jan 05, 2013
Funny?
Re: A Father And His Child!!!! by Ampeaceful(f): 4:13pm On Jan 05, 2013
Ruqaya: Funny?
yes funny...funny..funny funny..
Re: A Father And His Child!!!! by MrTAnonymous(m): 4:28pm On Jan 05, 2013
*laughs,giggles,smiles at d same time*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
:pls,don't give ur PAPA HBP
Re: A Father And His Child!!!! by MrTAnonymous(m): 4:28pm On Jan 05, 2013
Re: A Father And His Child!!!! by Ampeaceful(f): 5:08pm On Jan 05, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
* luks @him scrutinize him as a doc.waves her head* u r sufferin 4rm ornumatumeduhinism..it strts wif laffin uninvitd..
Re: A Father And His Child!!!! by MrTAnonymous(m): 5:15pm On Jan 05, 2013
Ampeaceful: * luks @him scrutinize him as a doc.waves her head* u r sufferin 4rm ornumatumeduhinism..it strts wif laffin uninvitd..
na AGBOLE doc. b dat!!!
Re: A Father And His Child!!!! by Ampeaceful(f): 5:28pm On Jan 05, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
na AGBOLE doc. b dat!!!
says who?
Re: A Father And His Child!!!! by MrTAnonymous(m): 5:32pm On Jan 05, 2013
Ampeaceful: says who?
abeg,i don't even knw d person who said so,i'm nt d 1 who said so(bt i'm sure my hospital can't accept dat doc.)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To My Brother BUNMIOGUNS!!! / Jude The Best Mathematician / Ram And Goat Sallah Conversation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.