Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Funny Things About Nigerian Movies - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Funny Things About Nigerian Movies (2035 Views)

12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies / Free Nigerian Movies: Leave onlinenigeria.com alone / To Watch Nigerian Movies Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Things About Nigerian Movies by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 03, 2013
People had been arguing about the true image and nature of the Nigerian movies saying 'its one of the best since its highly rated in the world'. Please note that Nigerian movies are not highly rated but the Nollywood. There are numerous surprises and funny things that keep reoccuring on this our Nigerian movies.
1. In Nigerian movie once you see Jim Iyke. Then u must have known that he's there for his swaga English: ama hit u, ama kill you,you Bleep who do hell are u.
2.whenever u see Olu Jacob in a movie. Then must have known he's entitled to have heart attack in the film.
3.Tony Umez: dis one na must say charm go catch am in any film he participates.
4.Na for only Naija movie u wil c someone with gun pointed at his opponent and spent 15 minutes saying: ama shoot u,ama kill u, u gonna rot in hell. He neva shoot am o. Na dia dem go take finish d film and write watch out 4 part 2.
5. Na for Nigerian movie u go c person wey wan commit suicide, carry knife up live am 4 up there dey shout: oh god,oh god i want to die. She wants to die but her knife is still up like 5 minutes. She go dey use one eye dey find person wey go save am. As d persons comes she wil now bring down d knife wit slow motion. Do people commit suicide wit slow motion?
6. In Naija movie u go c 20 years later. But d goat in d film is still little as it is 20 years ago, d same hair style and outfit,d same shoes and sandals. Na only one shoe u wear for 20 years?
So many funny things keep reoccuring in every movie. We need good directors and producers. Our Nollywood is highly rated yet our movies are all shiiits. U can add ur own funny encounters of the Naija movies.

1 Like

Re: Funny Things About Nigerian Movies by naijacgi: 9:47am On Jan 04, 2013
critics is good, i can only hop producers care. on lik the others who take time to listen to critics after releasing thier films to the would. i just wonder why we hav film commettis and censor boards all over with out thier contributs

1 Like

Re: Funny Things About Nigerian Movies by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 04, 2013
naijacgi: critics is good, i can only hop producers care. on lik the others who take time to listen to critics after releasing thier films to the would. i just wonder why we hav film commettis and censor boards all over with out thier contributs
dats anoda tin
Re: Funny Things About Nigerian Movies by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:41am On Jan 05, 2013
While we r still @ it please

#Nigerians are starting to bore me with this thing of giving Mercy Johnson a plot to play a 16year old school girl.

Aint there young upcoming actors?

I love nigerian movies but thewy need to up their game
Re: Funny Things About Nigerian Movies by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 05, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: While we r still @ it please

#Nigerians are starting to bore me with this thing of giving Mercy Johnson a plot to play a 16year old school girl.

Aint there young upcoming actors?

I love nigerian movies but thewy need to up their game
hahahaha. Dats one those tins, they ar nt creative enuf. U hardly see d same actors in several foreign movie and datz y dia movie ar nt borin
Re: Funny Things About Nigerian Movies by Originalsly: 2:06pm On Jan 05, 2013
Poster..am still lmao!... true talk! Hmmm...the bad guys must wear wool hats...why? When at the table...so much food...and they do eat most of it. Lastly...the big boys house...grand luxurious living room....70 inch flatscreen...then later when he is his bedroom with his wife..his bed can barely hold both of them and he has a 13 inch 1995 tv on a chair in the tiny "master bedroom"
Re: Funny Things About Nigerian Movies by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 07, 2013
Originalsly: Poster..am still lmao!... true talk! Hmmm...the bad guys must wear wool hats...why? When at the table...so much food...and they do eat most of it. Lastly...the big boys house...grand luxurious living room....70 inch flatscreen...then later when he is his bedroom with his wife..his bed can barely hold both of them and he has a 13 inch 1995 tv on a chair in the tiny "master bedroom"
hahahahahahaha.
Re: Funny Things About Nigerian Movies by Thok(m): 9:55am On Jan 08, 2013
Dats true. But now there are few production house with good movies i admire. Example is Royal Arts Academy which produced nyc movies like Mr&Mrs, Mirror of my heart, One family Etc.
Re: Funny Things About Nigerian Movies by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 09, 2013
Thok: Dats true. But now there are few production house with good movies i admire. Example is Royal Arts Academy which produced nyc movies like Mr&Mrs, Mirror of my heart, One family Etc.
Is dat so

(1) (Reply)

3 Reasons Why The Real Housewives Of Lagos Will Be Cool To Watch / Apply For The African, Caribbean And Pacific (acp) Film Production Fund / Top 10 ABC Family Series You Would Never Regret Watching...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.