Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Expelled Student Rapes, Beheads Girl In Minna - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Expelled Student Rapes, Beheads Girl In Minna (22189 Views)

Girl Beheaded By A Facebook Suitor In Minna, Niger State (Photos) / Man Beheads Little Girl (Graphic Photo) / Nigerian Female Oxford Univeristy Student Rapes Male Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expelled Student Rapes, Beheads Girl In Minna by luluosas(m): 1:36pm On Jan 03, 2013
sholay2011: Hmmm...em pls I just joined nairaland...how do I comment esp on topics lyk this?
You just posted a comment. Next time, after reading news/stories/posts like this, write whatever you feel about the story and give your suggestion if necessary and post. That's all.

Re: Expelled Student Rapes, Beheads Girl In Minna by mopol2(m): 1:44pm On Jan 03, 2013
new year ? starting wit all dis bad things ...cant shout !! embarassed
Re: Expelled Student Rapes, Beheads Girl In Minna by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 03, 2013
This is ungoldly..... wat a world..
Re: Expelled Student Rapes, Beheads Girl In Minna by HyconBc: 2:19pm On Jan 03, 2013
akd jr: Is he an islamic sect? because every killing is always attributed to them.. naija with their useless religious sentiment.lets embrace our africa way of worshiping our God and have peace
pls,what are u smoking? U are such a brainless animal....where is ur zoo located?
Re: Expelled Student Rapes, Beheads Girl In Minna by HyconBc: 2:19pm On Jan 03, 2013
akd jr: Is he an islamic sect? because every killing is always attributed to them.. naija with their useless religious sentiment.lets embrace our africa way of worshiping our God and have peace
pls,what are u smoking? U are such a brainless animal....where can ur zoo be located?
Re: Expelled Student Rapes, Beheads Girl In Minna by ObaMa9ja1: 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2013
I wonder why pple are so wicked...
Re: Expelled Student Rapes, Beheads Girl In Minna by okuya: 2:36pm On Jan 03, 2013
And if he's lynched by d angry like in d case of Aluu, we'll start calling d community evil names
Re: Expelled Student Rapes, Beheads Girl In Minna by Wuse: 2:42pm On Jan 03, 2013
what a wicked world,it is high time offenders of this magnitude be met with capital punishment
youngies: A 500-level expelled student of the Federal University of Technology (FUT), Minna, David Ndako, has been arrested by the police for raping and chopping off the head of a lady while celebrating the New Year on Tuesday in Rafin Yashi area of Bosso town in Niger state.

We learnt that the girl, simply identified as Rahamat, was lured into the apartment by the man before he sexually abused her.

Ndako was said to have dragged the headless body of the girl to the toilet in the apartment before wrapping the bleeding head in a Bagco super bag which he carried on his way out of the compound.

However, it was learnt that the neighbours became suspicious of the killer boy, particularly when they noticed blood dripping from the bag.

They were said to have questioned him on the content of the bag and forced him to open it before discovering that he was carrying the severed head of his female visitor.

Our correspondent gathered that the neighbours raised alarm which attracted an angry mob that almost lynched the school drop-out before the community leader in the area rescued him and handed him over to the police.

The girl was said to be on a visit to his relative in Minna from Katsina state, but it could not be ascertained if they were in a relationship before the incident.

The Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO) of the Niger state Police Command and Deputy Superintended of Police, Pius Edobor, confirmed the incident to us, saying that investigation was on to establish the identity of the murdered girl and the relationship between the boy and the deceased.

We learnt that the Ndako was expelled from FUT over six years ago in connection with cult-related activities.

More: http://channelkoos.com/index.php/news/3496-expelled-student-rapes-beheads-girl-in-minna
Re: Expelled Student Rapes, Beheads Girl In Minna by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 03, 2013
abomination that causes desolation
Re: Expelled Student Rapes, Beheads Girl In Minna by Jayuba(m): 3:38pm On Jan 03, 2013
I cant imagine dis.
Re: Expelled Student Rapes, Beheads Girl In Minna by ignis: 4:03pm On Jan 03, 2013
When will girls ever learn their lesson? Must they go and visit strangers?
Re: Expelled Student Rapes, Beheads Girl In Minna by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 03, 2013
OMG
People are heartless
Poor girl
Parents now in mourning
Sad
Re: Expelled Student Rapes, Beheads Girl In Minna by oilsuop: 4:23pm On Jan 03, 2013
Lordave: Heard that the members of the boko haram sect marvelled at this ungodly and dispicable act of David Ndako.
He shouldn't go unpunished, I suggest the police hands him over to boko boiz as a new year gift.
grin grin
Re: Expelled Student Rapes, Beheads Girl In Minna by MrBlings(m): 4:48pm On Jan 03, 2013
Na wa oº°˚˚˚°º ,,I have been on this tread for a while now oº°˚˚˚°º but don't how 2 comment,help me out guys
Re: Expelled Student Rapes, Beheads Girl In Minna by osasdiddy: 4:53pm On Jan 03, 2013
This is the height of man's inhumanity to man. i recommend a CAPITAL PUNISHMENT for this guy. What on earth would make him kill and behead a fellow human being whether she is his fiancee or a prostitute. secondly, this is a serious learning point and should serve as a deterrent to all ladies.
Re: Expelled Student Rapes, Beheads Girl In Minna by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 03, 2013
that guy thought he would use the girl`s head to make quick money via rituals, very unfortunate indeed that in this 21st century people still encourage and believe in money rituals!!! it is laughable, NOLLYWOOD is not helping matters either, they continue to displays these things in their films to make people believe its real,meanwhile the so called BIG MEN ARE BUSY LOOTING THE COMMON WEALTH OF THE MASSES AND LIVING FAT our Govt who have allegedly been known to be active players in this devious, bloody act are also not helping matters by turning a blind eye on the issue.
Re: Expelled Student Rapes, Beheads Girl In Minna by gson21: 6:01pm On Jan 03, 2013
D guy is a disgrace T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ futmites and niger state and also T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ his family, wat a way T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ start a new year. ÐïƧ world is wicked, may God save us.
Re: Expelled Student Rapes, Beheads Girl In Minna by SamAfrik(m): 6:34pm On Jan 03, 2013
[quote author=eni mcnite]Dey should bring d guy to my house..I'm d best wen it comes to torturin ppl to death...I will kill him slowly wich will last for about a month
^^^Lol @ 1 month killing.
Re: Expelled Student Rapes, Beheads Girl In Minna by cutiezain(f): 6:45pm On Jan 03, 2013
The guy is a barbarian
Re: Expelled Student Rapes, Beheads Girl In Minna by ekhai(m): 7:27pm On Jan 03, 2013
THIS ACT IS FOR RITUAL PURPOSE. THE POLICE SHOULD INVESTIGATE WHERE HE WAS TAKING THE HEAD TO. MORE PPLE WILL GET INVOLVED. THEN, AS USUAL THERE WILL BE A LOT OF COVERING UP BY THE POLICE. IF HIGHLY PLACED PERSONS ARE FINGERED BY NDAKO, HE WILL EITHER BE KILLED IN DETENTION OR NOTHING IS HEARD ABOUT THE CASE AGAIN.
Re: Expelled Student Rapes, Beheads Girl In Minna by yjoseph(m): 7:48pm On Jan 03, 2013
killed 4 innocent bois(aluu4), why didnt dey lynchh dis guy nw. naija may God help us.
Re: Expelled Student Rapes, Beheads Girl In Minna by Oluabayomi1(m): 8:57pm On Jan 03, 2013
I hope n believe dat ds Ndako is not from my villa else ALUU's due process remains his case
Re: Expelled Student Rapes, Beheads Girl In Minna by nagoma(m): 10:36pm On Jan 03, 2013

His name is David.
Re: Expelled Student Rapes, Beheads Girl In Minna by hassey(m): 11:50pm On Jan 03, 2013
I stay in minna and jst ds everning it was broadcasted dat d guy is a 500l fut student, and dat d girl is from niger, and d guy name is Emanuel. So i wonder which story to belive. NTA or Nairaland?
Re: Expelled Student Rapes, Beheads Girl In Minna by Cityguy: 12:45am On Jan 04, 2013
osasdiddy: This is the height of man's inhumanity to man. i recommend a CAPITAL PUNISHMENT for this guy. What on earth would make him kill and behead a fellow human being whether she is his fiancee or a prostitute. secondly, this is a serious learning point and should serve as a deterrent to all ladies.
seconded my guy
Re: Expelled Student Rapes, Beheads Girl In Minna by Cityguy: 12:49am On Jan 04, 2013
Hycon Bc: pls,what are u smoking? U are such a brainless animal...
hmmm, i tire o!
Re: Expelled Student Rapes, Beheads Girl In Minna by Cityguy: 12:49am On Jan 04, 2013
Hycon Bc: pls,what are u smoking? U are such a brainless animal...
hmmm, i tire o! shocked
Re: Expelled Student Rapes, Beheads Girl In Minna by mosmith: 6:43am On Jan 04, 2013
thank you guy i have seen some one who has sense
Re: Expelled Student Rapes, Beheads Girl In Minna by Demero: 6:46am On Jan 04, 2013
Naija when will you stop making the headlines
Re: Expelled Student Rapes, Beheads Girl In Minna by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:38am On Jan 04, 2013
Hope d gold digger ladies are viewing dis...

He dat has ears let him or her hears wat d spirit is sayin...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patrick Kumbul Of Radio Nigeria Assassinated In Makurdi / Ariyo Balogun: 60-year-old Man Missing In Lagos (photo) / Armed Robbers Invade Ibadan Community, Operate With POS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.