Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,387 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

And The 2006 Player Of The Year Is : ? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / And The 2006 Player Of The Year Is : ? (1006 Views)

Robin Van Persie Named PFA Player Of The Year / PFA Player Of The Year Award 2011/2012 Nominees / Messi Wins Fifa World Player Of The Year Award 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

And The 2006 Player Of The Year Is : ? by Priscila(f): 9:00am On Apr 27, 2006
I regard Ronaldinho Gaucho the Harry potter of soccer!
His genius and talent are unbelievable plus he keeps it so fresh and so clean
Its amazing!

Schevchenko played really badly, Henry sometimes shockingly,  lampard,Gerrard, terry, rooney, Ronaldo, kaka, Robinho,Baptista,RvN,Rikki,Inzaghi,Simao,adriano,Forlan,Ballack, mendes,Etoo! Abrohimovich,bent,Lennon, Malouda its a comedy of blunders!

may be if untapped talent come in during world cup! but i don't think anyone can beat Dinho !

at least the PFAplayer of the year awards  and young player of the year awards are over.

Terry did not deserve the award as he depends on makalele in his defence while Cole and lampard have not been entirely consistent thriughout the season.
henry has not given us a full saesons performance in the league and I think it was the reason he lost.

Gerrard is a wonderful plyer-liverpool is just not the same without him but that was not the reasonTo award him!

Rooney deserves it because he is the most consistent performer in the league and if not scoring he gives an all-round performance hence creating opportunities for team -mates
Ronaldo has flanctuated  this season and if he was brilliant he is now average!
I would have reckoned Rooney to bug the senior award while fabregas the junior award.
anymore player i have left out and you think he might be a nominee of this year award especially player of the year1
if not so name the 2006 players of the year in every league!
Re: And The 2006 Player Of The Year Is : ? by Priscila(f): 9:38am On Apr 27, 2006
@ evryone
I no die to hear your players of this year if not overall player in every league!
You no hear!

(1) (Reply)

Thrilling Uefa Champions Semi-final Draw Bayern-barça And Dortmund-real / Revealed: The Surprising Clause In Falcao's United Contract / Checkout Inside Of Angel Di Maria's Mansion At Manchester (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.