Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

What Improvements Would You Like To See In The Naija Music Industry In 2013? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Improvements Would You Like To See In The Naija Music Industry In 2013? (645 Views)

Top 10 Nigerian Hit Songs That Excited Us In 2013 / Don Jazzy & Akon Top Richest African Artists, Musicians In 2013– Forbes Magazine / Best Of WIZKID In 2013... [audio And Video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Improvements Would You Like To See In The Naija Music Industry In 2013? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 03, 2013
A lot has changed since the days of veterans like King Sunny Ade,Onyeka Onwenu,Mandators etc We now have better music videos,better sound quality from the recording studios,better packaging,many top music sites & blogs and artistes are making a lot more money but like the popular saying goes 'There's always room for improvement' i know we all would like to see the Naija music industry go several steps higher than where it is today so please nairalanders let's have ur opinions on the improvements you'd like to see in the Naija music scene..HOLA!
Re: What Improvements Would You Like To See In The Naija Music Industry In 2013? by Dfrenzy(m): 3:24pm On Jan 03, 2013
Well, for me, i think the industry is improving like NEW EDITION and very fast at that. One area i will lyk to see improvement on is the availability of popular songs lyrics online.

1 Like

Re: What Improvements Would You Like To See In The Naija Music Industry In 2013? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 03, 2013
@dfrenzy well said
Re: What Improvements Would You Like To See In The Naija Music Industry In 2013? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 03, 2013
As for me i'd like 2 see an improvement in the area of taking proper account of copies an artiste's album sells just like they do in America.
Re: What Improvements Would You Like To See In The Naija Music Industry In 2013? by Dfrenzy(m): 5:54pm On Jan 03, 2013
amechi213: As for me i'd like 2 see an improvement in the area of taking proper account of copies an artiste's album sells just like they do in America.
Ya, same here.
Re: What Improvements Would You Like To See In The Naija Music Industry In 2013? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 03, 2013
Ur on point bro
Re: What Improvements Would You Like To See In The Naija Music Industry In 2013? by hypenation: 9:40pm On Jan 03, 2013
amechi213: As for me i'd like 2 see an improvement in the area of taking proper account of copies an artiste's album sells just like they do in America.
Albums arn't selling like before,we now have the internet! Which means if i set my hands on a copy i can send it via my pc to thousands of my friends.
2. The alaba boys is making it worse,piracy has infiltrated our entertainment industry as a whole
Re: What Improvements Would You Like To See In The Naija Music Industry In 2013? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 03, 2013
I would appreciate if they stop miming songs at their freaking shows.
Re: What Improvements Would You Like To See In The Naija Music Industry In 2013? by mikuz(m): 10:42pm On Jan 03, 2013
Better lyrical content.
Re: What Improvements Would You Like To See In The Naija Music Industry In 2013? by Nobody: 6:25am On Jan 04, 2013
I'd also appreciate it if everyone wasnt just doing up-tempo dance tracks alone,,i'd like to hear some lay back music as well
Re: What Improvements Would You Like To See In The Naija Music Industry In 2013? by Nobody: 6:29am On Jan 04, 2013
amechi213: I'd also appreciate it if everyone wasnt just doing up-tempo dance tracks alone,,i'd like to hear some lay back music as well
True***i head Jaywon's This year and I appreciate it so much.
Bracket and J Martins also fall into the laid back kind of category.
Re: What Improvements Would You Like To See In The Naija Music Industry In 2013? by stronger: 9:19pm On Jan 05, 2013
STAGE PERFORMANCE! Good Lord. It's still Largely crappy! Nobody puts any effort into proper stage craft anymore. They just get paid millions only to come and mime to their CDs. While I understand that you can't have a Bez live concert all the time, the least u can do is actually SING/RAP over ur instrumentals. Just don't mime for goodness sake!
Better stage stunts/props, some choreography, less technical issues and a host of other improvements won't be such a bad idea.
Please guys, don't wait for when we start booing y'all for wack stage performances!

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid To Release New Album / PH City's Rave Of The Moment "ANDY BLAZE" Drops "Celebration" / Where's My Hero?. A Song For Majek Fashek

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.