Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Bovi Was Awesome on Stage but did not Start on Time - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Bovi Was Awesome on Stage but did not Start on Time (634 Views)

Seun Kuti On Burna Boy's Underwear Performance - Fela Never Wore Pants On Stage / 12 Quality Albums Of 2012 That Did Not Record Commercial Success / Frank Edwards Song "beautiful" Is Awesome! He Is A God Sent Blessing To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bovi Was Awesome on Stage but did not Start on Time by akpomeme(m): 8:45pm On Mar 10, 2013
Right now, I am at Bovi show which he said was suppose to start at 7:00 pm this is 8:45, not even a word from the organizers why they are running late. The NIgerian audience is highly taken for granted and I happen to be one of them. They take your money and give you a half baked show after so much hype. When will this country and the people that depend on our patronage begin to pay attention to intrinsic intangible values of keeping to time and promise. Bullocks!!!
Re: Bovi Was Awesome on Stage but did not Start on Time by dopeJemi: 9:05pm On Mar 10, 2013

so what is "scamish" abt bovi
Re: Bovi Was Awesome on Stage but did not Start on Time by akpomeme(m): 9:09pm On Mar 10, 2013
dopeJemi:

so what is "scamish" abt bovi

If you don't think taking money from people and not starting on time is scamish then your mentality is same old shit.
Re: Bovi Was Awesome on Stage but did not Start on Time by dopeJemi: 9:25pm On Mar 10, 2013
akpomeme:

If you don't think taking money from people and not starting on time is scamish then your mentality is same old shit.

Kay oh.. Buh using d word 'scam' aLso makes ur mentaLity 'a same oLd shiiit' like u calLed it buh I fink I Like d word 'crap'
Re: Bovi Was Awesome on Stage but did not Start on Time by akpomeme(m): 9:27pm On Mar 10, 2013
dopeJemi:

Kay oh.. Buh using d word 'scam' aLso makes ur mentaLity 'a same oLd shiiit' like u calLed it buh I fink I Like d word 'crap'

Go and seek the meaning of scam. It fits perfectly. He is just comig out now.
Re: Bovi Was Awesome on Stage but did not Start on Time by akpomeme(m): 9:29pm On Mar 10, 2013
Good thing he apologized. Accepted but what is wrong is wrong.
Re: Bovi Was Awesome on Stage but did not Start on Time by dopeJemi: 9:29pm On Mar 10, 2013
akpomeme:

Go and seek the meaning of scam. It fits perfectly. He is just comig out now.

Kay! Nau dat he has come.. Is he stilL a scam, he mite av his reasons u know
Re: Bovi Was Awesome on Stage but did not Start on Time by akpomeme(m): 9:41pm On Mar 10, 2013
dopeJemi:

Kay! Nau dat he has come.. Is he stilL a scam, he mite av his reasons u know

Go and learn English please. Don't have time for nonsense. It obviously normal for you guys to wash your ways through and expect others to accept it anyhow. Accepting his apologies does not mean it is still ok to promise something and offer something else.

1 Like

Re: Bovi Was Awesome on Stage but did not Start on Time by dopeJemi: 9:48pm On Mar 10, 2013
akpomeme:

Go and learn English please. Don't have time for nonsense. It obviously normal for you guys to wash your ways through and expect others to accept it anyhow. Accepting his apologies does not mean it is still ok to promise something and offer something else.

Hmmm! Offensive... Kay! Suit urseLf
Re: Bovi Was Awesome on Stage but did not Start on Time by akpomeme(m): 11:28pm On Mar 10, 2013
dopeJemi:

Hmmm! Offensive... Kay! Suit urseLf

Yes I will and enjoyed myself alright.
Re: Bovi Was Awesome on Stage but did not Start on Time by 5columnist: 8:02am On Mar 11, 2013
akpomeme: Right now, I am at Bovi show which he said was suppose to start at 7:00 pm this is 8:45, not even a word from the organizers why they are running late. The NIgerian audience is highly taken for granted and I happen to be one of them. They take your money and give you a half baked show after so much hype. When will this country and the people that depend on our patronage begin to pay attention to intrinsic intangible values of keeping to time and promise. Bullocks!!!

smh...Nigeria!

(1) (Reply)

Jesse Jagz Is No Longer In Chocolate City Records / This Is Amazing! Femi Kuti, Wizkid Collaboration / Ur Best Raper Is Who?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.