Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight (28431 Views)

PHOTO - Balotelli And Mancini Involved In Training Ground Bust / Balotelli And Boateng In Man City Bust-up(Pictures) / Balotelli And Boateng Fight (2) (3) (4)

Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by vin4ever(m): 6:03pm On Jan 03, 2013
Hmmmm. . . . Rude boi
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by dridowu: 6:05pm On Jan 03, 2013
I will surely knock ds guy out anytime I met him, he alwaz irritate me
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by onah4real(m): 6:06pm On Jan 03, 2013
Mario Balotelli, wat a way of ending his career @ Manchester city.
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by vanstanzy(m): 6:07pm On Jan 03, 2013
But Mancini fv*ck-up no be small. Trading tackles with that little boy, Ballo.
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by Ninilowo(m): 6:07pm On Jan 03, 2013
Edmondo (the animal) of Brasil did more than this and he thought he was making headlines. Before he realised; it was too late. I am sure Mario is enjoying all the noise around him but he should tread softly before it s too late for him. TOO TEMRAMENTAL!
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by 5much(m): 6:07pm On Jan 03, 2013
Will balloteli remain immature forever?
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by hollandis(f): 6:08pm On Jan 03, 2013
Richvkunt: Mancini has no right to pretend to be a disciplinarian.
Back in the day while he was playing for Sampdoria,he was sent off but refused to leave the pitch,but rather sat in the centre circle and refused to go off. Ballotelli is simply his reincarnation turning around to bite him in the behind.

Did he have bust with his coach .Please try to be objective when you analyse issues smiley

Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by vanstanzy(m): 6:10pm On Jan 03, 2013
Back in the day while he was playing for Sampdoria,he was sent off but refused to leave the pitch,but rather sat in the centre circle and refused to go off. Ballotelli is simply his reincarnation turning around to bite him in the behind.

That's karma turning round to spite Mancini.
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by tonyx4x44(m): 6:11pm On Jan 03, 2013
Archmed: baBLOWtelli
badblowtellme

Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by lekanolas: 6:11pm On Jan 03, 2013
Just before the camp incident, there were reports that Obafemi Martins has impregnated Balotelli's sister . Read the story here

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/obafemi-martins-impregnates-balotellis-sister/
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 03, 2013
No be new thing grin
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by guguz(m): 6:12pm On Jan 03, 2013
grin grin seems mancini was telling him, "oya pami"(kill me)...just lyk yoruba women.

Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by Acecube(m): 6:14pm On Jan 03, 2013
This guy is sick ... Wtf was he thinking ?. A bust up with even his team mate won't go down well, following his bad reputation and yet he choosed to have one with the coach. well He should forget about mancity and look for another arena to display his madness... Tevez was patient enough to play golf then (during his suspension), make balo go WWE go display coz he no first get patience..,. Wish him goodluck though.

Imagine Goodluck without Patience -saucekid( sinzu )
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 03, 2013
Back in the day while he was playing for Sampdoria,he was sent off but refused to leave the pitch,but rather sat in the centre circle and refused to go off.
Hahahahahaaha!! grin grin grin Really? that is the height of mumuness

Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 03, 2013
hollandis:

Did he have bust with his coach .Please try to be objective when you analyse issues smiley

My dear,

Mancini was one of the most talented players of his generation but was not disciplined.
It is funny how indisciplined players become coaches and suddenly become disciplinarians.
Trust me I am being objective.
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by airmark(m): 6:24pm On Jan 03, 2013
dridowu: I will surely knock ds guy out anytime I met him, he alwaz irritate me

Dont play with that niggi and dont depend too much on your punches, he may be with his 9mm.
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 03, 2013
Richvkunt:

My dear,

Mancini was one of the most talented players of his generation but was not disciplined.
It is funny how indisciplined players become coaches and suddenly become disciplinarians.
Trust me I am being objective.

I Understand what u mean

At-times Roberto would look at Mario's Insolence and think ''I used to be this''
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by johnstar(m): 6:33pm On Jan 03, 2013
mancini im own self dey im body, na wetn self, na all ur strikers u 1 follow fight ni undecided undecided undecided, b4 tevez, nw balo grin grin grin grin grin, make una carry una wahala go 4th position jawe lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by Afam4eva(m): 6:34pm On Jan 03, 2013
The only thing that keeps ugly people endearing to other people is their character. Beautiful people can get away from being rude and stubborn but If you're ugly and have a bad character, that's a recipe for disaster.

Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by ajayioluwatobi(m): 6:40pm On Jan 03, 2013
y always him.
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by noskeybaba: 6:40pm On Jan 03, 2013

Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by RedLight1: 6:41pm On Jan 03, 2013
afam4eva: The only thing that keeps ugly people endearing to other people is their character. Beautiful people can get away from being rude and stubborn but If you're ugly and have a bad character, that's a recipe for disaster.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by PrinceDudu(m): 6:42pm On Jan 03, 2013
Y always him
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 03, 2013
Mancini is like a father to Mario, I doubt if there will be any manager in Europe that would have the patience to handle 1/2 of Marios poo. if he waves good bye to man city, he should be ready to wave good bye to his career.

Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by sundaybam(m): 6:44pm On Jan 03, 2013
At 22 balotelli is still behaving like a kid. Rubbish!
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by kandiikane(m): 6:46pm On Jan 03, 2013
I doubt he's 22.. Looks like an aged scrotum.

Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by Sibrah: 6:46pm On Jan 03, 2013
AC Milan still wouldn't mind having the guy with all his character flaws, because what he lacks in emotion and maturity does not negate his on-field performance.
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by creativemusic: 6:47pm On Jan 03, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by mkoabiola: 6:48pm On Jan 03, 2013
Balo my boyyyyy.yyyyyyy?
But I knw he must av been provoked.
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by hightechIT: 6:49pm On Jan 03, 2013
Some things never change... #Balotelli#
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by asdfjklhaha(f): 6:50pm On Jan 03, 2013
Na wa o

Manchester United Vs Watford (3 - 0) On 23rd February 2020 / What Thomas Tuchel And Jürgen Klopp Have In Common As Germans / Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (3 - 0) On 4th April 2022