Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight (28432 Views)

PHOTO - Balotelli And Mancini Involved In Training Ground Bust / Balotelli And Boateng In Man City Bust-up(Pictures) / Balotelli And Boateng Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:53pm On Jan 03, 2013
didadavid: Does any one remember the brazilian Adriano, he was much like this and his name was removed from the minds of men. Ballo is heading towards that direction.

Yeah Adriano had all the talent to be huge but also gave Mancini headache. Mancini stuck with him, hoping he would change. As soon as Mancini was removed and Mourinho replaced Mancini, Mourinho threw Adriano out of the window.
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:56pm On Jan 03, 2013
hollandis: This is one of the best managers ever.He doesn't criticize and works with everyone.I wish him a successful and excellent coaching career

By the way .Is he the Mancini of Sampdoria .Is this the same Mancini?

Yes he is the great player and leader of Sampdoria. The coaching crew of Manchester City are also
Ex-players of Sampdoria.
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:06am On Jan 04, 2013
Troll:

True Talk Man. I Saw The Full Clip. Earlier Pictures Released Made It Look Like Balotelli Was Trying To Attack The Coach, He Had Already Been Cursed And Criticized By Fans And Players Alike. But Later Picture Updates And Stories From Some Of The Press Suggests That Balotelli Infact Was Being Pulled Of Forcefully By His Coach (Mancini) Because Of A Late Tackle At Scott Sinclair. This Infuriated Mancini Who Shouted At Balotelli To Get Out Of The Pitch And Later Forcefully Tried To Shove Him (Mario) Out. If Not For The Intervention Of The Assistant Coaches It Might Have Gotten Out of Hand. Balotelli Had To Quit Training And Drove Off.

To Me I Think It's Embarassing For Mancini To Stoop So Low To Be In A Tussle With Someone Like Balotelli Who We All Know Is A Stubborn Dude. He Should Know Better That Shouting And Trying To Push Mario Forcefully Will Only Bring Out The Worse Side Of The Lad. He Ended Up Disgracing Himself In Public, When He Should Have Simply Ordered Mario To Sit Out In A Polite Manner Or Sent The Security Team To Do The Job For Him If Mario Is Proving Stubborn.

SMH At Mancini And Balotelli For The Public Show Of Shame. This Is A Reflection Of Indiscipline And An Incompetent "Disciplinarian".

He has nurtured Balo since he was a kid and Balo has this problem of trying to explain when instructed to leave the pitch. Mancini is frustrated because he must have been trying to get Balo back into the team due to Aguero's injury. A late tackle like that during a game will result in a red card.

So Mancini must have told Balo to leave the pitch and Balo started his innocent explanation stuff that forced Mancini to get physical. By the way when a player loved by a coach misbehaves, it makes the coach go mad at them. Remember how Ferguson cared for Beckham, even after his many mistakes. Later Ferguson injured Beckham. It happens.
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by lukade: 12:32am On Jan 04, 2013
BALLOTELI NEEDS TO GOOGLE 'EDMONDO THE ANIMAL'.HE IS A COMPLETE WASTE OF TALENT.OFCOURSE, MAJOR CLUBS WILL AVOID HIM.NO BRAND WILL WANT ASSOCIATE ITS SELF WITH SUCH UNREASONABLE FIGURE.THAT GUY HAS MENTAL PROBLEM.
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by airmark(m): 12:53am On Jan 04, 2013
Mancini's action was as a result of accummulated anger of Balotelli's non-performance this season.
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by zacmoo: 12:58am On Jan 04, 2013
Balotelli need to live his childish attitude and is better Him to request for transfer than to use fight to leave city because He may one day come back to Manchester city football club or Mancini get employ by the football club He join after city
how will He handle it if that happen
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by linearity: 3:20am On Jan 04, 2013
Abeg my people, make una help man compute; 22 football years is equal to how many calendar years?

Me, I dey always dey add 10 to 15 years; meaning Balo is now around 32 to 37 years old. Looking at the guy's features, I come dey doubt my computation as been low balled, na him forum come ask una...
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by IleIfe2(m): 6:42am On Jan 04, 2013

1 Like

Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by niggadee(m): 7:58am On Jan 04, 2013
it seem like balotelli is the victim of assault.

1 Like

Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by JimmyBoy1: 8:09am On Jan 04, 2013
But the pictures suggest that Mancini was the aggresor
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 04, 2013
dangerzone: Prodigal ballo

He needs to shave off his ''Mr. Tee'' hairstyle. His problems might be from there.
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by SirNoble(m): 9:35am On Jan 04, 2013
The guy should change to another club or ruin his career there
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 04, 2013
BALOTELLI BALOONS OF BUFFALOS BEHAVIOUR IS CAUSING MANCINI'S MANCITY MANAGERIAL MISCONCEPTIONS MIXED MAINLY WITH MISTAKES.
THE WHOLE THREAD IS FILLED WITH *BAL* AND *MAN*
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by blocker: 5:59pm On Jan 04, 2013
grin grin grin Someone should take that APE back to the zoo before the Zoo Keeper finds out.
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by niggadee(m): 7:51pm On Jan 04, 2013
you people on nl so judgemental.i just watch sky news Mancini said he drag balotelli off the training ground because both of them got into an argument and he asked balotelli to leave the training ground and he refused.
Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by joudini(m): 9:22pm On Jan 04, 2013
blocker: grin grin grin Someone should take that APE back to the zoo before the Zoo Keeper finds out.

l don't know what race you represent but you shouldn't be allowed to breed.

1 Like

Re: Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight by willyo(m): 11:10pm On Jan 04, 2013
they all say Ballo. does those pix indicate Ballo fighting Mancini or him embarrassing Ballo. mhmm. hatred for the talent. good he's himself. A black African that cannot be intimitaded by colour. keep it up young lad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 12th February 2022 / Manchester United Vs Watford (3 - 0) On 23rd February 2020 / What Thomas Tuchel And Jürgen Klopp Have In Common As Germans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.