Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Loan Available - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Loan Available (3272 Views)

800k Loan Available. U Must Pay Back In A Month Time> O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loan Available by Nextworldnx(m): 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2013
Loan is available for Civil Servants (Federal, State and Local government workers) without collateral and a friendly repayment plan. Also, the loan package is available for Military, Para-military E.g (Civil defence, Immmigration, etc) and the Nigerian police force. This package is available nationwide and as such no need for travelling far outside your base to access it.

The loan program is flexible.
Documentation and approval are all done within a month.

For Inquiries, contact:
paygnet@gmail.com
Re: Loan Available by Nextworldnx(m): 8:13pm On Jan 04, 2013
Just for clarity and for those making Contacts.

This loan facility is not available for those who work in Private Corporations Or Offices. Its only meant for Government Workers.
It can be assessed from any part of Nigeria I.e (Lagos, Abuja, Sokoto, bayelsa, Enugu, PH, Etc).
Re: Loan Available by Nextworldnx(m): 10:24am On Jan 05, 2013
We also have a Special package for CBN staffs.
Re: Loan Available by bucho8888: 4:41pm On Jan 05, 2013
ok am officer in immigration, i took a loan from fcmb n am still regretting dat decision. hidden charges everywhere cot chargers admin fee, VAT charges the list is endless. how do i know dat same fate doesnt await me if i decide to accept ur loan offer.
Re: Loan Available by Nextworldnx(m): 6:26pm On Jan 05, 2013
bucho8888: ok am officer in immigration, i took a loan from fcmb n am still regretting dat decision. hidden charges everywhere cot chargers admin fee, VAT charges the list is endless. how do i know dat same fate doesnt await me if i decide to accept ur loan offer.

I will like to know the type of loan you collected from FCMB, for which you have this experience, because the loan facility I know about from the same FCMB is called "salary plus", which is a friendly loan which happens to be any worker best bet from the banking industry as at today.
The only charges attached are:
1. Committment Fee
2. Insurance fee

Beside these, there are no hidden charges anywhere.

As for the COT you complained about, it must interest you to know that FCMB has the least COT charge of 5 naira on every 1000naira withdrawn as Compared with other banks who charge 10naira.

So, I will appreciate it if you can state here the kind/Name of loan collected and how you were over charged.
Re: Loan Available by Nextworldnx(m): 6:55am On Jan 07, 2013
For high Public Officers, the repayment is usually collected on periodic and bulk basis. (Tenure is 60months)
Re: Loan Available by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 09, 2016
Need money for important personal projects? Finding it impossible meeting collateral requirements etc to get a loan from your bank? Live and work in the FCT?

Great! Cos, RenMoney, your favourite Consumer Finance MFB is now in Abuja!

Irrespective of whom you bank with, you're eligible for a RenMoney loan backed by your salary alone.

+2347087192622 is the number. We'll be glad to help you out!

Please spread the word to friends and colleagues

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Us Billing Address And Checking Account / Selfie Sticks For Sale!!!! Very Cheap Nd Affordable.. / Stop Buying Fuel For Your Generator Every Night, Use Solar Power And Inverter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.