Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Who Be The Mumu? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Be The Mumu? (2363 Views)

Who Is The Mumu Here / Who Is The Mumu? / Wetin Be The Mumu Tin Wey U Do Wen U Dey Small? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Be The Mumu? by MsBeautyAghedo(f): 8:55pm On Jan 03, 2013
A guy asked a girl out for a date and she agreed. Getting there, He bought her pizza, Spring rolls, Samosa, Red wine, Braised chicken and a table water while He bought only meat pie and coke for him Self. Who be the Mumu btw the Boy and the Girl?
Re: Who Be The Mumu? by ATMC(f): 9:00pm On Jan 03, 2013
Come again?
Re: Who Be The Mumu? by nikkyshyne(f): 9:12pm On Jan 03, 2013
undecided
Re: Who Be The Mumu? by ihedioramma: 9:33pm On Jan 03, 2013
NA U WAY SE THEM BE MUMU . YOUR MUMU CARY U GO THERE U GO DAY LOOK FOR OTHER MUMU NA U BE MUMU NOW.

1 Like

Re: Who Be The Mumu? by dopeJemi: 9:37pm On Jan 03, 2013
If dats d picture of d GurL

Den d GurL na very Big MUMU
undecided
Re: Who Be The Mumu? by MsBeautyAghedo(f): 10:09pm On Jan 03, 2013
ihedioramma: NA U WAY SE THEM BE MUMU . YOUR MUMU CARY U GO THERE U GO DAY LOOK FOR OTHER MUMU NA U BE MUMU NOW.
. Its like u just lost ur Job or ur Bf and u r putting the whole anger on me.. Sorry Oh... Abeg Pack well.
Re: Who Be The Mumu? by ihedioramma: 10:12pm On Jan 03, 2013
WERE MAKE I PACK ?
Re: Who Be The Mumu? by ihedioramma: 10:17pm On Jan 03, 2013
WERE MAKE I PACK ? NA THE TRU ME I DAY TELL U O . TELL ME THE TRU U NO LIKE THAT GUY WAY DAY BUY THAT THING FOR THE GIRL PASS THAT GUY WAY CARY U GO THERE ?
Re: Who Be The Mumu? by MsBeautyAghedo(f): 10:47pm On Jan 03, 2013
ihedioramma: WERE MAKE I PACK ? NA THE TRU ME I DAY TELL U O . TELL ME THE TRU U NO LIKE THAT GUY WAY DAY BUY THAT THING FOR THE GIRL PASS THAT GUY WAY CARY U GO THERE ?
... Say anoda joke Girl. Its not funny.
Re: Who Be The Mumu? by ihedioramma: 5:27am On Jan 04, 2013
I BE GUY O I NO BE GIRL.
Re: Who Be The Mumu? by toygod2: 6:33am On Jan 04, 2013
Abeg.make una pity the OP.

shes only trying her best.........

but there is room for improvement sis
Re: Who Be The Mumu? by bashydemy(m): 9:16am On Jan 04, 2013
Sorry OP you no try
Re: Who Be The Mumu? by MsBeautyAghedo(f): 12:30pm On Jan 04, 2013
ihedioramma: I BE GUY O I NO BE GIRL.
......oh. Sorry.....I was thinking of u as a GAY!!!
Re: Who Be The Mumu? by MsBeautyAghedo(f): 12:33pm On Jan 04, 2013
ihedioramma: I BE GUY O I NO BE GIRL.
......oh. Sorry.....I was thinking of u as a GAY guy!!! OP.....LMAO.........
Re: Who Be The Mumu? by ihedioramma: 8:37pm On Jan 04, 2013
NA FOR CUP U FROM DAY SAND THIS ?
Re: Who Be The Mumu? by skoolblooger: 9:01pm On Jan 04, 2013
@ op na u cheesy
Re: Who Be The Mumu? by tonyfred(m): 1:03pm On Jan 05, 2013
Then after the man carry her go home Bleep the living day light out of her.
Who be the mumu now
Re: Who Be The Mumu? by MsBeautyAghedo(f): 9:59am On Jan 11, 2013
tonyfred: Then after the man carry her go home Bleep the living day light out of her.
Who be the mumu now
....OP's After the man carry her go e place go bleep ahm, One month later na e him go for HIV test then e find out say the result na +++. Who come be the mumu....... I pity some guys who thinks they can always buy their way into Every woman's Pant. Life is More than Just Sex!!! Be wise...
Re: Who Be The Mumu? by rymesgentility(m): 12:24pm On Jan 12, 2013
Fine
Re: Who Be The Mumu? by rymesgentility(m): 12:27pm On Jan 12, 2013
Mehn see girl na d girl d be mumu why she go eat all those tins only am she fit perform on bed again if she eat all those tinz nah wah oo

Re: Who Be The Mumu? by ATMC(f): 4:24pm On Jan 12, 2013
^u have beautiful nails
Re: Who Be The Mumu? by Frankkk(m): 11:29pm On Jan 12, 2013
If no b sey u b ma sista i 4 sey sometin
MsBeauty Aghedo: A guy asked a girl out for a date and she agreed. Getting there, He bought her pizza, Spring rolls, Samosa, Red wine, Braised chicken and a table water while He bought only meat pie and coke for him Self. Who be the Mumu btw the Boy and the Girl?

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Set To Produce Its Own Hollywood Action Movie "Avengers" (see Photo) / Which Button Would U Press If U Had The Chance & Y? *pictures * / Joke Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.