Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:35 PM

How Best Should One Go About His Writting Aspiration? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How Best Should One Go About His Writting Aspiration? (565 Views)

Where Do I Get Good Writting Articles Online? / Anyone Instrested In Freelance Writting In The Following Areas For A New Magazin / The Secret To Writting And Pass Toefl Exams ( Toefl Writting Techniques) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Best Should One Go About His Writting Aspiration? by Dospix(m): 10:12pm On Jan 03, 2013
I intending writing a book before the end of 2013...currently, i have a tittle for my book
and a perfect message i want to convey to the people around me, but i always get stock trying to assemble my story line in a vivid and coherent form.If i may ask, how best should i approach my book project to enable me come out with a book that relates to the society? What method should i apply to enable me have a consistent storyline? what really should i do to make my aspiration a reality? how do i go about this dream? i really need your advice because the more i get inspired the more confused i become; sometimes it seems like i can never achieve this aspiration of mine...What do i do? your candid advice is greatly needed.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Screen writers / Sultanat's Dream / Synw And Ibc To Distribute E-books To Some Selected Schools In Oyo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.