Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

An Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh From An Igbo Man By Onyeka Nwelue - Entertainment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / An Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh From An Igbo Man By Onyeka Nwelue (51255 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh / An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh / Tonto Dikeh's First Live Music Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh From An Igbo Man By Onyeka Nwelue by lagcity(m): 6:47pm On Jan 05, 2013
erudite scholar: must you sound tribalistic. Even the OP tried to avoid that. All of us a one in this undecided country and together we become Africa's giant economy and among the giants globally. You are my yoruba brother am igbo and we are Nigerians- the pride of the black race.

I am not being tribalist, I did not insult anyone. I simply said igbo chics are welcome if igbo men can't handle them. Is it a crime to like igbo chics again? undecided

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh From An Igbo Man By Onyeka Nwelue by Xplicit1(f): 7:52pm On Jan 05, 2013
Why compare Tonto a Nigerian to Adele a British abi an American, why not compare her to a Nigerian?
Re: An Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh From An Igbo Man By Onyeka Nwelue by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 05, 2013
lagcity: Buhahaha! Igbo men are freaking out! Hey, Tonto, it is OK. Unlike igbo men, We the Yoruba men are not intimidated by you, we are omnipotent and all-loving. All strong-headed igbo chics who are tired of nagging by igbo men should looks towards yorubaland grin. We are capable nd liberal.
God forbid bad thing!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh From An Igbo Man By Onyeka Nwelue by MegaMan2020: 11:47pm On Jan 05, 2013
Igbos are a disgrace. If she was Yoruba I would turn my back on her in a second. i wouldn't even consider her Yoruba.
Re: An Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh From An Igbo Man By Onyeka Nwelue by MegaMan2020: 11:52pm On Jan 05, 2013
Tono said some absolute rubbish the OP comes across as a sensitive Igbo man.
Re: An Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh From An Igbo Man By Onyeka Nwelue by holuwahlekan(m): 1:16am On Jan 06, 2013
Wt is ds guy's problm,i tink dia shld b capital punishment 4 unnecesary runing of d mouth.wteva tonto does is none of ur biz be it tatoo or acting sex films.aint a tonto fan bt public disses re nt gud,u wey u dai write anoda persn own,4 ur mind u b saint abi
Re: An Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh From An Igbo Man By Onyeka Nwelue by Emphasis(m): 7:14am On Jan 06, 2013
@Op you've done well in your attempt to discredit Tonto Dike... But I still like her
Re: An Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh From An Igbo Man By Onyeka Nwelue by lagcity(m): 9:11am On Jan 06, 2013
ngozievergreen:
God forbid bad thing!

ngozi, keep deceiving urself, I know ur type. grin come and take Yoruba banana. we Yorubas don't follow our wives to the market, we are not nosy. we just give them money to spend anyhow cheesy how do u like dat? i'll probably be banned for this shvt. afam, how far na? wink
Re: An Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh From An Igbo Man By Onyeka Nwelue by CAPTAINT1: 10:05am On Jan 06, 2013
you are a disgrace to the igbo folks
Re: An Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh From An Igbo Man By Onyeka Nwelue by shady26(m): 10:42am On Jan 06, 2013
eaglechild: Pls who is Tonto Dikeh?
I've been seeing her name on nairaland front page.
seuns galfrnd
Re: An Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh From An Igbo Man By Onyeka Nwelue by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 06, 2013
lagcity:

ngozi, keep deceiving urself, I know ur type. grin come and take Yoruba banana. we Yorubas don't follow our wives to the market, we are not nosy. we just give them money to spend anyhow cheesy how do u like dat? i'll probably be banned for this shvt. afam, how far na? wink

Lwkmd. How will a yoruba guy go shoppin with d wife when he will be busy wth oda wives and concubines? Instead of seeing going shoppin wth d woman as a means of promoting harmony, u see it as nosy.dont u know a guy spends more if he shops wth his woman?
What happens in fuji house of commotion is real in many yoruba homes n dats not tempting @ all.
Again, d OP is not igbo. Two words dat sell a thread: 'Igbo' and TontoDike. Both words are evn igbo.
Re: An Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh From An Igbo Man By Onyeka Nwelue by Jhydey192(m): 5:53pm On Jan 06, 2013
shymexx: WTF is this crap??

1000 words without saying anything smh... undecided
. thought i waz d only 1
Re: An Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh From An Igbo Man By Onyeka Nwelue by Nuzo1(m): 8:49pm On Jan 06, 2013
@ Topic

It should be noted that this letter by Onyeka was written just about the time Tonto made the statement about Igbo men. It was timely as at that period. Unfortunately, a bigot pulled it out and pasted here without referencing the time of which the letter was written.

No doubt, the letter pointed out a few facts about how not to talk callously when you are a celebrity....most times, its taken out of context. Tonto seem to be going too far with some of her ranting on the media (most she doesn't mean).

Having noted that, Onyeka's letter came off as something he wrote without cross reading. It was scanty and poorly written. The comparison with Adele was not necessary as they both are in different professions and climes.

Not that most Igbo men I know care about how and what she thinks of them, Tonto has long apologized and withdrawn the statement. People should try and understand that she parted ways with an Igbo man she was madly in love with then. She's human and bound to get all emotional towards Igbo men.

I wish Onyeka and Tonto the best their respective endeavours.
Re: An Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh From An Igbo Man By Onyeka Nwelue by Susanenudi(f): 10:39am On Apr 24, 2013
Everybody hav der lifes 2 live!
Re: An Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh From An Igbo Man By Onyeka Nwelue by englishmart(m): 6:17pm On Jun 05, 2013
seedord247: In regards to what the OP wrote.... I think Tonto is right about igbo men. wink
what the he'll did she say that u think is right?
Re: An Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh From An Igbo Man By Onyeka Nwelue by kingwiper(m): 7:07am On Jul 05, 2013
Watz reli happening wit diz little lady, I dnt reli blame her she's on adventure..
Re: An Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh From An Igbo Man By Onyeka Nwelue by chistar01(m): 8:10pm On Jul 06, 2013
I almost slept when i read this dry shit..
Re: An Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh From An Igbo Man By Onyeka Nwelue by chistar01(m): 9:51pm On Jul 06, 2013
tonto dike is just a boring joke, if you realy wanna laugh? Follow the link on my signature.. Trust me... You would thank me later
Re: An Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh From An Igbo Man By Onyeka Nwelue by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2013
P Beni: Actually, the letter made a lot of sense. No man would like to marry that kind of lady
A man marries a lady while he wants to use a hoe...
She will be married to a very decent man while we'll be having the decent girls running around from church to church looking for husbands. Ain't it funny how life turns out? grin
Re: An Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh From An Igbo Man By Onyeka Nwelue by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 28, 2013
lagcity:

I am not being tribalist, I did not insult anyone. I simply said igbo chics are welcome if igbo men can't handle them. Is it a crime to like igbo chics again? undecided
See? One decent man is ready for her... cheesy
Re: An Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh From An Igbo Man By Onyeka Nwelue by Mspradah: 11:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
If you know you crave a silky smooth, flawless and glowing skin, don't look too far, you can trust "YUMMY SKIN" to give you that skin you have always desired, with purely herbs, essential oils,Spices, fruit extracts/additives. And if you are willing to be patient (Not in a hurry to get over night results) and consistent, Then contact @poshlala87 on Instagram.. You will be glad you did!
Get ready to have that badass skin you have always wanted.... A trial will keep you glued to YUMMY SKIN.. Check them out on Instagram today... @poshlala8/

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsman Leaves His Cows To Dance In Rivers State (Photos) / DJ Young Money Played For 8 Hours At 9ja Eco Charity Festival (Photos) / Brazilian Student Sells Her Virginity For £500,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.